Roosh V Forum
Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair (/thread-49980.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Bill Brasky - 08-21-2015

Caught a video of lesbian feminist SJW Ellen Page trying to punk Ted Cruz at a fair.

She mouths off with typical SJW oppression diarrhea. The whole interaction is in relation to Page's false belief that trannies and gays are being fired "just for being gay" and Cruz correctly noted that Christians are being persecuted post SCOTUS ruling mandating nationwide gay marriage.

Ted, being a Harvard Law grad, owns her with facts, examples, and logic. This only after he has to basically tell her to shut the hell up because she won't let him finish his answer.

It's obvious that her faux concern is really about promoting her new homo-prop movie being released in October.

[Image: 10006010_10153091653492449_1889282166983234825_o.jpg]

Check out the video here

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - kaotic - 08-21-2015

Thought I'd add an embedded video, easier to watch.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Sonsowey - 08-21-2015

Wow you see how fucked conservatives are with that video.

What does he immediately do? Explain how religious people have helped liberals throughout the ages accomplish their goals.

How does he defend religious liberty? He drops "diversity" immediately to justify it.

He's lost frame completely if your justification for your conservative position is "MLK and Diversity" you are done for.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 08-21-2015

Seems like Ted Cruz grilled her!!!

[Image: tumblr_n90q8tBOJg1sxduo6o6_400.jpg]

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - kaotic - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 05:51 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

What does he immediately do? Explain how religious people have helped liberals throughout the ages accomplish their goals.

How does he defend religious liberty? He drops "diversity" immediately to justify it.

He's lost frame completely if your justification for your conservative position is "MLK and Diversity" you are done for.

What's wrong with MLK?

Religious (Conservative) leaders DID help end racism - that's a fact.

I don't think he lost frame, he silenced her ass, and basically flipped the script on her of how LGBT are being the persecutors.

Then continued to light her up about how libs/dems support regimes killing gays - silence from the libs on that front.

Notice how she went silent and he brushed her off and carried on grilling.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Truck'n - 08-21-2015

Who cares about Ellen Page anyway. She is a no talent ass clown that is lost with any character that falls outside of the emotionally butt hurt snarky teenager, because that is who she is.

Here she is on SNL trying to portray a teenager wigger. It is just beyond awful.

Even if she doesn't not want to do the skit, and finds the character resprehensible, at least get the basics of the voice and physicality of the character so you don't stick out like.... I dunno.... a dumb Canadian in a sketch where you have no idea what you are doing.

But yeah, she is basically just more SWJ trash pushed in front of our eyeballs for no other reason than to annoy us.

note........ you will not find this video on youtube because her people do not want it to be seen.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Dusty - 08-21-2015

I like how he kept saying "homosexuals" instead of "gays." That pisses them off.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Truck'n - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 05:51 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

That is a valid point... that if you are going to defend a conservative moral, don't do it by relying on using a leftist equal rights example.

If you are going to defend principle of religious freedom, simply state that the act adhering to your religious principles has nothing to do with persecuting gays. And any instances of gay persecution is not based on religion, but some other aspect of that person's world view.

Quote: (08-21-2015 06:22 PM)Truckn Wrote:  

That is a valid point... that if you are going to defend a conservative moral, don't do it by relying on using a leftist equal rights example.

If you are going to defend principle of religious freedom, simply state that the act adhering to your religious principles has nothing to do with persecuting gays. And any instances of gay persecution is not based on religion, but some other aspect of that person's world view.

Now I see what Snow was trying to say - I can see that now.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Paracelsus - 08-21-2015

Not trying to hijack the debate, but isn't it interesting that she goes after Cruz rather than, say, try and bail up Donald Trump?

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Hotwheels - 08-21-2015

The Donald would show them to be idiots like he did that mangina that called him out on anchor babies.

I'm looking forward to more of these SJW nutjobs trying their luck as it will display their idiocy for the world to see. Remember, the majority of Americans are NOT on twitter, tumblr, etc so are not exposed to these clowns daily.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Pontifex Maximus - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 07:06 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Not trying to hijack the debate, but isn't it interesting that she goes after Cruz rather than, say, try and bail up Donald Trump?

She was afraid that Trump's answer would change her diet from roast beef and tacos back to hot dogs.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - LeeEnfield303 - 08-21-2015

The answer is to never back down, never compromise with these shits. Fight them hammer and tong. Cruz is a past master in exposing their lies, as is Trump. Throw this shit back in their faces.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - amity - 08-21-2015

Fair fucks to Ted. Don't know much about the man but he stood his ground well here and made that excellent point that ISIS murdering gays is not the same as some intimidation of gays by Christians in Uganda/Jamaica, which of course Page could not dispute, or she would have shown just how illogical and groundless much of the points the LGBT lobby groups make are with their constant emotional reasoning and playing the victim every time.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Lizard King - 08-21-2015

Nothing but dogma coming out of her mouth, she's almost incoherent and struggles to string an argument together.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Duke Castile - 08-21-2015

"Let's take a hypothetical florist that happens to be gay".

hahahahaha

That strikes me as hilarious.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Suits - 08-21-2015

I love how disappointed she sounds at the end of the video.

This is why most feminists resort to being completely insane when they attempt to debate people who hold different beliefs. They simply don't come out on top when they debase themselves with a civilized discussion.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - LeeEnfield303 - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 08:26 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I love how disappointed she sounds at the end of the video.

Never. back.down. Throw it in their faces. They will never compromise.

Like Reese said..."[they] won't stop....until you are dead."

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - scotian - 08-21-2015

I liked Ellen Page when she was a kid on the Trailer Park Boys, not so much these days.

Link won't work in my country and I tried a couple of other "ellen page ted cruz" videos on Youtube and all have shit quality, anyone have a link?

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - TheWastelander - 08-21-2015

What a bunch of nonsense. Gays are not being persecuted in this country. They're being celebrated at every turn, which is a horrible thing but the unfortunate truth. They got what they wanted but it's never enough for these people so now they sue religious business owners who don't feel it's right to encourage their degeneracy.

Ellen Page is a moron who should be ashamed of herself. I'd say she was totally overrated but I forgot she even existed and no one gives a crap about her anyway. The little weirdo needs to go back to taking part in crappy Michael Cera movies.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Dr. Howard - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 07:15 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

The Donald would show them to be idiots like he did that mangina that called him out on anchor babies.

I'm looking forward to more of these SJW nutjobs trying their luck as it will display their idiocy for the world to see. Remember, the majority of Americans are NOT on twitter, tumblr, etc so are not exposed to these clowns daily.

Agreed. Trump would have said "excuse me, Excuse me, I answered your question and now I'm going to finish eating my sandwich" and would have been done with it.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Dusty - 08-21-2015

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Eskhander - 08-21-2015

I like the use of the word "confronts."

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Bacchus - 08-21-2015

Serious question. Isn't Ellen Page a Canadian? As in, she can't even vote in the fucking election.

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair - Captainstabbin - 08-22-2015

I thought her career tanked when she went full-dyke after Inception.

I have to give her credit. He told her to shut up at 2:15 and she kept quiet until 3:30 - a full 90 seconds!!! That's some sort of record for her kind.