rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate"

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate"

Kyrgios is Australian by birth but he is not Australian in spirit. We have always prided ourselves on punching far above our weight internationally while being fair players and humble winners.

The classic Australian stereotypes that the world has grown up with came from a time when the vast majority of Australians were of British ancestry. We cling to these stereotypes still but the fact is that these famous traits are not endowed upon a person by simple virtue of being born on this piece of clay. In the future Australia, where descendents of the British will be a minority (eventually), this will be little more than a fond memory.

One of our most famous former Olympians, Dawn Fraser (who won the 100m freestyle at three Olympics in a row in the 50s and 60s), said as much and was absolutely pilloried by the PC media:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/tennis...on-tennis/

The fact is that Kyrgios is a dickhead and I feel no affinity for him whatsoever. He doesn't represent me or the country I love.

Messages In This Thread