Roosh V Forum
"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: "Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" (/thread-49778.html)

Pages: 1 2

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - ManVsMachine - 08-13-2015

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2...inka-video

Quote:Quote:

Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios sledges his opponent, world No 5 Stan Wawrinka, mid-match at the Rodgers Cup in Montreal, telling him that a fellow player had been involved with his girlfriend. The comment was picked up by the microphone, with Kyrios presumably referring to fellow Australian Thanasi Kokkinakis.

It took me a while to find an unbiased article that didn't shame or slander Australian Kyrgios for his comment. Obviously most of the vitriol came from the US/UK media, but he received some from all sides of the world and eventually was fined.....
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/stan-wawri...--ten.html

MONTREAL (AP) -- The ATP fined Nick Kyrgios $10,000 on Thursday for his ''insulting comment'' toward French Open champion Stan Wawrinka during a match at the Rogers Cup.
On Wednesday night, a courtside microphone picked up Kyrgios saying that fellow Australian player Thanasi Kokkinakis had slept with a player who is reportedly Wawrinka's girlfriend.

As you might have guessed......Kyrgios went on to win the match against a better ranked opponent. To me, it seems like this type of shit talk is completely foreign to American ears. I had a South African teammate on my soccer team who would go for the jugular in similar fashion. This is the type of trash talk that just sits with you, a slow burn.

But I was wondering your thoughts, I'm sure many would disagree [Image: banana.gif]

I did like how he didn't bow when asked about it afterwards:

Oh and Wawrinka's girlfriend, Donna, looks decent for a tennis star:

[Image: 1432514919039.jpg]

[Image: Donna+Vekic+Photo+Session+KnFq1dLDcull.jpg]

[Image: DED93FC28F559B0CB90F1F146815BB5B.jpg]

[Image: 60952717-donna-vekic.jpg]

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - CactusCat589 - 08-13-2015

I can't stand that much forehead exposed. I just see people's entire hair just sliding off and falling onto the ground. Unless I'm mistaken though, she's without makeup in the bottom two pictures, so natural beauty for the win.

Kyrgios is such an ass lol. The male Skrillex haircut is almost as disgusting on guys as it is on women.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Game_Started - 08-13-2015

Quote: (08-13-2015 08:52 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

As you might have guessed......Kyrgios went on to win the match against a better ranked opponent. To me, it seems like this type of shit talk is completely foreign to American ears. I had a South African teammate on my soccer team who would go for the jugular in similar fashion. This is the type of trash talk that just sits with you, a slow burn.

Not at all. It just depends on the sport. You expect that in the NBA or NFL, maybe even MLB. Golf and tennis, not so much.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - ManVsMachine - 08-13-2015

Quote: (08-13-2015 09:34 PM)Game_Started Wrote:  

Not at all. It just depends on the sport. You expect that in the NBA or NFL, maybe even MLB. Golf and tennis, not so much.

An NFL player would always go "I'll fuck your mother" or "I banged your girlfriend," or Kevin Garnett saying to Carmelo that his wife's ass tastes like cheerios.....or read any quote from Michael Jordan during his career, but I seriously doubt you could find many cases where he'd drop a third party's name and a nice little mate zinger at the end. Guarantee you that made the big difference which allowed this worse tennis player to to win the match - Wawrinka dropped every set after the comment.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Porfirio Rubirosa - 08-13-2015

WB.

With that out of the way, Kyrgios is a bit of dickhead. This sort of thing might be acceptable when you're having drinks with your mates but certainly not mid-match; if he really wanted to say it he should've done it at a bar or something like that. I'm certain some will consider this 'alpha' in a peculiar way but to me it reeks of pointless rebellion. By the way, that hairstyle is terrible.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - GlobalMan - 08-13-2015

The forehead would bother me for the period of time before she grabs my cock, after which I wouldn't even notice if she had a forehead.

WB

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Roardog - 08-14-2015

Sledging is part of any sport. It's about getting in your opponents head and psyching them out.

I think there is nothing wrong with what he said and Warwinka is soft for letting it get to him.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Pestilence - 08-14-2015

Sledging isn't too common in tennis and golf cause the people who usually make it big in these sports come from pretty privileged backgrounds. How else can they afford the training and equipment that they are required to start at a very young age to reach that level. With other sports such as soccer, basketball and cricket all you need is a ball.

That said wawrinka is a fool for marrying a tennis girl. It's pretty well known what sluts woman athletes are, no matter where they're from. Being such a well known player he could've been banging supermodels in Monaco (where most tennis players reside) or marrying a normal feminine non athlete girl if that's what he wanted. Instead he goes and marries a chick who's probably been banged out by a dozen different tennis players.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Handsome Creepy Eel - 08-14-2015

Kokkinakis

That doesn't mean anything to me linguistically, but phonetically it is something like "a large-cocked person" [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - iop890 - 08-14-2015

I came into this thread expecting Kokkinaki to be some obscure racial slur.

"A bunch of Kokkinakis ran a train on your girl, mate. I'm sorry."

Something like that.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - amity - 08-14-2015

I'm just wondering if it was staged.
Wawrinka didn't hear him or what he said until the media reported it afterwards and then came his butthurt tweets.
The US Open starts in a couple of weeks time, and for the next while Kyrgios will get even more coverage than normal, means more advertising revenue for his matches, etc

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - CactusCat589 - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 01:36 AM)Pestilence Wrote:  

That said wawrinka is a fool for marrying a tennis girl. It's pretty well known what sluts woman athletes are, no matter where they're from. Being such a well known player he could've been banging supermodels in Monaco (where most tennis players reside) or marrying a normal feminine non athlete girl if that's what he wanted. Instead he goes and marries a chick who's probably been banged out by a dozen different tennis players.

Firstly he's not marrying the girl. And secondly, you have to give the guy a break. He just got out of a marriage to a Swiss television model who was at least five years older than him and who he had a daughter with. He's just starting to open his eyes to what's out there. I trust that the Stanimal will move on to hotter and bustier girls once he's had the chance to paddle around in the pond a little bit.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - blck - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 01:55 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

I came into this thread expecting Kokkinaki to be some obscure racial slur.

"A bunch of Kokkinakis ran a train on your girl, mate. I'm sorry."

Something like that.

Thought the same, Heartiste would have made an article (like this one) about Kokkinakis running wild, ravaging women's pussies in Australia

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - freeuser - 08-14-2015

It´s an absolutely classless comment. It disgusts me. Some of us still think honor and respect mean something. Even towards a rival.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Saweeep - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 03:51 AM)freeuser Wrote:  

It´s an absolutely classless comment. It disgusts me. Some of us still think honor and respect mean something. Even towards a rival.

Agreed.

The guy's a cunt.

He deserved being smacked in the face with a racquet.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Hotwheels - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 02:50 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Firstly he's not marrying the girl. And secondly, you have to give the guy a break. He just got out of a marriage to a Swiss television model who was at least five years older than him and who he had a daughter with. He's just starting to open his eyes to what's out there. I trust that the Stanimal will move on to hotter and bustier girls once he's had the chance to paddle around in the pond a little bit.

No, I don't have to give a chode a break.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - CactusCat589 - 08-14-2015

Some guys get preyed on. In his case, I think he wasn't even 20 when the older chick swooped in like the Green Goblin. Wawrinka is dedicated to his sport first and foremost, back then he wasn't even beginning to rise in the rankings yet. There is a single digit number of guys on the whole forum who has that talent and drive for a sport, an art, an instrument, if even that. Every morning before school, every day after coming home, train. Summers you travel to some remote tennis facility in Europe to train day in, day out.

She could very well be his first pair-bond, so by the time he was a solid top 10 player, he decided he loved her and married her.

He's in a better place now, at the height of his career, money, endorsements, and freedom and choice with women. Somehow, no one in the media is even thinking to criticize him for going for a girl 11 years younger. His media management is insane for them to love a divorced guy who doesn't give a shit about dating women his age.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - RawGod - 08-14-2015

This kind of thing is normal in Australia. Or it was before the millennial generation.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - amity - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 05:16 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Some guys get preyed on. In his case, I think he wasn't even 20 when the older chick swooped in like the Green Goblin. Wawrinka is dedicated to his sport first and foremost, back then he wasn't even beginning to rise in the rankings yet. There is a single digit number of guys on the whole forum who has that talent and drive for a sport, an art, an instrument, if even that. Every morning before school, every day after coming home, train. Summers you travel to some remote tennis facility in Europe to train day in, day out.

She could very well be his first pair-bond, so by the time he was a solid top 10 player, he decided he loved her and married her.

He's in a better place now, at the height of his career, money, endorsements, and freedom and choice with women. Somehow, no one in the media is even thinking to criticize him for going for a girl 11 years younger. His media management is insane for them to love a divorced guy who doesn't give a shit about dating women his age.

Interesting post. I was in CH when the divorce had just gone through. There was a story in 'Schweizer Revue' which I had a look through. With my relatively poor German, I was still able to glean from the article that they weren't really coming down too hard on Stan.
They were portraying him as a good guy who had a kid with an older woman and things just didn't work out for them, but he was a good Dad and there was no reason to hate on the man, plus he's a two time Major winner and he's Swiss and 'Hopp Schwiiz'! [Image: banana.gif]
Seemed to be more fair-minded and less judgemental than what you would get in equivalent UK/US/German publications

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Möbius band - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 04:51 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2015 02:50 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

No, I don't have to give a chode a break.
So a multi-slam winner is a chode?

To be fair to Wawrinka, as soon as he got a lot of fame and popularity after winning a slam, he instantly traded in his wife 5 years his senior for a girl who's 11 years younger than him.

That doesn't seem too much of a chode-ish behaviour.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - michelin - 08-14-2015

I agree that Kyrgios is trash, he can't be trusted:
1. Mentions Kokkinakis as banging girls: who would like to be publicly known as a player among his peers, even if it's true? I call this betrayal.
2. Immature behaviour: why say this in the media if not because of being jealous of Wawrinka's current girl?
Kyrgios reminds me of the kind of wingman who first appears as a loyal friend and next thing he does is betraying you in front of the girl you're trying to catch.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - wi30 - 08-14-2015

[Image: psychout.jpg]

Also, fivehead WNB

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 08-14-2015

I read this thread's title at 6:45 am...
bukkake. bang. girlfriend. is what I understood...

No way I thought!
[Image: b0179d2110d148152b2b582cf762386a.jpg]

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Libertas - 08-14-2015

It was good game on this guy's part, but completely unsportsmanlike so he deserves the fine.

WB.

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate" - Sonsowey - 08-14-2015

Some nice concern trolling:

Nick Kyrgios’s abuse of Stan Wawrinka shows he is in need of help