rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What about living with two girls at the same time?

What about living with two girls at the same time?

This idea has been on my mind lately, about chilling/living with two chicks at the same time and be fucking them on constant basis. Years ago i was dating this morrocan chick that used to tell me that in her country, the wealthy man used to live with 2,3 or even 7 wives. Lately i have been thinking that if i was to settle down with a woman for a long period (not forever) than i need to make sure that the bitch is ready to have another female at home as my second chick.

This is another level shit, now we talking north african kings lives. Imagine you having two or three bad bitches (10s in your book)that you could fuck at the same time on constant basis, you could even get them to have some lesbian action after a certain time, when one gets her period, you have one or two others to fuck.

Obviously that this is not for the average cat, you gotta have mad cash, extra confidence and they need to sense that you have some sort of power.

In the last few days i have been talking to few of my girls in different countries about this subject and few of them are down with me fucking her and one of my female friends. I just told them that it is one of my big fantasies (well i have done that before) and that i want them to make it come true. I got four 8's that are cool with it.

However i am thinking long term about this shit, when i go hard on my international playboy lifestyle (when i start making real real money), i want to travel with two 10s that i have on lock and fuck both of them when im on a business trip. I dont think i will ever settle down so living with two girls at home wont be my thing but when i go to countries for business/relaxing where the national women from that specific country dont interest me, then im bringing two of my fuck buddies and i am fucking them while on this business trip.

I am wondering, have any of you met a cat that lived with two girls at the same time or was constantly banging different groups of chicks? What is your opinion about this? Any particular country where girls find that shit completely normal?

Messages In This Thread