rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity

Quote: (05-24-2015 09:51 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

As I have said, I have no doubt that those traits are at their root attractive, I just think guys worry about it too much instead of developing themselves physically, mentally, and socially. Guys get too caught up in the theory and not enough doing. Here is the YouSoWould post for reference:

Thank you for the link and references, I've made a note of them in my list for further reading.

I understand your comments around how they are attractive, it should perhaps be no surprise to me since I rated pretty high on them in the same test I took a few months ago before I knew about much of this.

From what I observed in the manosphere community you see distinct groups of guys who get obsessive over a specific aspect of masculinity whether it's lifting/nutrition/steroids, pua techniques or evopsych including DT. I agree that it's important to have a balanced approach which takes you out of your particular comfort zone and puts you in a mode of growth in all areas.

Messages In This Thread