rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gavin McInnes to Women 'You'd Be Much Happier At Home'

Gavin McInnes to Women 'You'd Be Much Happier At Home'

Lot of good points in this thread.

It's a mess in the US where I'm from for sure. So much so that even my mom sometimes gives me feminist talking points about stuff like "the pay gap" and women in the work force etc. and doesn't even realize how programmed with bs she is sometimes (and she's about as conservative as you can get in many ways). And she was a stay at home mom for many years who grew up with that mindset and was very happy as a housewife. Now she's still working full time in her 60's.

I sort of think most western women have been programmed with a decent chunk of Fem/prog propaganda and lies now whether they realize it or not. You can't live in the US, UK etc. and not be affected. Forget about places like Scandanavia.

In my view women in most parts of the West are sort of analagous to "moderate Muslims" in the sense that they either don't really exist in large numbers for the most part and/or have zero incentive to go against the grain and change the mainstream social views and norms. By that I mean yeah maybe many, if not most, women in the West are aware of how crazy Feminists are, how many lies and half truths are out there, but at the end of the day they all benefit from these feminist wackos pushing the envelope and changing the parameters of discourse towards female privilege. The social justice and legal "spoils system" is set up to favor them and award them every step of the way from schooling to dating to child care to divorce rape. Why would they want to really change all that unless it's totally crazy and can't support any logical purpose or be defended anymore? Especially if they don't know / aren't taught that being a stay at home mom is a good thing and can be wonderful and indeed is incredibly satisfying?

Also, like moderate Muslims if western women go against the grain and what they have been taught by society to believe and/or speak out they open themselves up to massive criticism (and even violence in the case of Muslims) by the existing power structure.

I am starting to tell a lot of women these days back home now "It's on YOU" - you need to step up and help fix this mess we men can't do it on our own. [Image: lol.gif] Not holding my breath on that one though.....

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread