rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

I've just spent a month in Thailand. It's my first long Asian trip since discovering this site and the realities of the World.

The overwhelming impression when I got home was just how incredibly fat everyone is; the contrast is amazing and depressing in equal measure.

Also, and this is something I had never really noticed before, is how unfeminine and angry all the women here seem to be. Their faces are always contorted into an aggressive posture. In my first day back trundling about on the roads I had two women mouth "twat" at me for no apparent reason and another honk her horn for about a mile because my car was too big for her to overtake on a small residential road.

Despite loving my country and being immensely proud of its history and heritage, I am, for the first time ever, seriously considering relocating elsewhere. That in itself makes me more depressed.

Messages In This Thread