rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

Quote:Quote:

The next day, after which we didn't really sleep - too busy fucking, we went swimming at the beach. The water was so crystal clear that you could see your feet and all the rocks, seaweed, and sand from 5 feet deep. We took lots of photos, including some lovey-dovey seflies. We were having so much fun, I remember thinking that this is way better than my honeymoon with my ex-wife at a 4-star resort. Right now I am laughing at how my ex-wife would have HATED this trip, she would have been absolutely miserable in third-world conditions. But my pinay was such a great sport, and she was worried about how I felt about the trip. I assured her that I was having a great time; I even shared the fact that I'm divorced, and that this is the best trip I have had in a very long time.

Beautiful. I have moments like this all the time with my ex girlfriend. Happy to see you had fun.

Messages In This Thread