rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

Quote: (05-10-2015 07:50 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

couple of funny moments, where I showed a picture of one of the sluttiest girls I banged. They all recognized her

When I see comments like this. It confirms my bias.
I've had it in my mind forever that guys going to sea are all taking the same trail, meeting the same semi pros and paying the taxi fair. After the bang.
11 girls in 19 days.. Sounds amazing on a game level, but if they are just the same circle of girls.. What's the point

I knew that someone would take that sentence out of context. Guys are pulling semi-pros? I have never fucked a semi-pro in Manila. You obviously have never spent time with guys that live here.

I didn't recognize the girl in question actually. I didn't recognize any girl that any other guy I meet that night showed nor did they recognize any girls I showed. We have a Viber chat going and still I haven't seen any of these girls.

It's really easy to not bang the same girls that everyone else is, though it happens a lot here because of FC. It's no different if you hang in a club scene in a big city in that regard. You're likely to end up fucking the same girls as the other players that hit clubs 3 nights a week. That site has a couple hundred girls that fuck every guy that comes through. It also has girls that don't. It's not black and white.

There are many different circles here that short term guys don't touch and it's not as simple as 'if they are just the same circle of girls.. What's the point' but a long shot.

Want to pull a girl that's never even talked with a foreigner? No problem, go to a mall in QC, Taguig, or wherever and there are 1000s. With minimal effort you can step outside the monger carousel.

Edit - I would say most of Cleanslate notches were not carousel girls. He picked a couple up during the day as well that probably never even fucked a foreigner before. In sum, SC you don't know what you're talking about.

Messages In This Thread