rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are all women with tattoos and piercings whores??

Are all women with tattoos and piercings whores??

This is something that has been nagging at the back of my mind since I moved to an industrial blue collar city where there seem to be more girls with tattoos, than not. I wonder how different my results would be in a white collar city with prevalent tattoo culture.

From my own anecdotal evidence, girls with tattoos do tend to be slightly easier, but all within context. How easy are the non tattoo girls in the area? I find if a girl has a tattoo I might be able to get into her pants in one date, or no date, but only as much versus one with no tats. Or maybe even get head in the club or car park, as opposed to in the apartment or house later. I have not yet had an SNL in Western Canada with a girl with no tattoos. Is this just the sluts I'm attracted to, knowing they'll be an easy slay, or part of a deeper fundamental thought process of the type of woman who inks up? This is the sort of shit harvard research students should do a study on. [Image: dodgy.gif]

I find the larger the more elaborate the tattoos, and the more visible they are, the more openly sexual the girl is. But that is not necessarily a bad thing. I enjoy an easy slut with tats, probably a little too much. Would I let one raise my kids? Ideally not. But as a recent thread popped up, even your unicorn doesn't solve the problem

Messages In This Thread