rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

It's absurd to name an entire continent of course, but on this site I'd say Africa is seriously underrated. I hardly ever see African countries come up when guys are talking about best places to go.

I spent a few months bouncing around the entire continent, and it was maybe the best travel experience of my life. But just consider East Africa, which is a very doable trip:

- Cost: incredibly cheap, including airfare (I flew from Nairobi to NYC for $330). And once you're on the ground you'll feel like a king.

- Natural beauty: the Serengeti, Victoria Falls, Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, the list goes on. Every night on safari I'd walk to the edge of camp with a folding chair and a bottle of whisky, and just look up at constellations I'd forgotten existed.

- Women: if you are into black girls at all, it's a paradise. It was even easier for me to pull in Africa than in China, and the quality is great too (Ethiopia rivals any country I've been to for beauty of women).

Edit: As for overrated, I'd say Argentina. Although it's still a perfectly pleasant place to be.

Messages In This Thread