rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Jargon

RVF Jargon

To the veterans of RVF and PUA:

When you use the term "hamster" - is that a reference to a hamster running on a hamster wheel - as in useless spinning of the female mind?

And why do you call women "lizards"?

Also are there any restrictions on naming or quoting other forums?

RVF Jargon

Hamster refers to the illogical female mind, how they have an outcome they want to believe and will do anything to believe it in spite of reality.

Lizard is a term that Moma used to refer to women that caught on forum-wide.

No real restrictions.

RVF Jargon

Obama hamster.

RVF Jargon

Here's a good definition of "script flipping" from Roissy- sums up a lot of game techniques:

Script Flipping could be called feminine game, because what you do is essentially what women routinely do to men: qualify them, neg them, shit test them, backturn, push-pull, hot cold hot cold, jealousy plotlines, coyness, etc.

RVF Jargon

SMV - what is it?

RVF Jargon

Sexual Market Value

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-ma...t-for-men/

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

RVF Jargon

The lizard thing still always cracks me up as it reminds me of the bisexual trucker on It's Always Sunny insinuating Dennis and Charlie were 'Lot Lizards' (gay hookers). I posted the video in another thread, so I'll refrain...

RVF Jargon

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:49 PM)CJ Wrote:  

The lizard thing still always cracks me up as it reminds me of the bisexual trucker on It's Always Sunny insinuating Dennis and Charlie were 'Lot Lizards' (gay hookers). I posted the video in another thread, so I'll refrain...

The use of the term "lizard" has forever colored the way I look at women.

It's like I see a woman's face and the snout protudes and the eyes get beady.

It's a perfect term, though. Women are driven to and fro by the Reptilian part of their brain.

RVF Jargon

I think of women more like gazelle's than lizards.

RVF Jargon

[Image: Oi0PQ.jpg]

Team Nachos

RVF Jargon

swooping - what's it mean? Sarging, or laying?

RVF Jargon

Swooping chicks. Picking them up.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

RVF Jargon

is there some PUA dictionary or code explanation list available online?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)