Roosh V Forum
Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone watch Game of Thrones? (/thread-6867.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - rudebwoy - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 08:29 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

OK I have a couple of questions about the last episode. Before the massacre, the older guy (that said he was the uncle of the stupid guy getting married) went to take a piss--is he still alive? And is the groom still alive?

One more thing, that young Stark girl has seen alot of family death--will she be a killing machine later in the story?

Haven't read the books but it is looking like the girl will seek revenge, which is kinda of BS. More girl power crap, once that starts I will be onto another show.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - PhilE - 06-03-2013

Grumpy Cat has a few words

[Image: Screen_Shot_2013_06_03_at_9_39_10_PM.png]

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - GenJx - 06-03-2013

who would you most want to bang off the show. kaleesi for me. followed by the slutty witch with the red hair. shes a freak taking dick left and right in the name of her god. would like to bang the red headed whore also, the one jofrey offed

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - MVolt - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 09:09 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

who would you most want to bang off the show. kaleesi for me. followed by the slutty witch with the red hair. shes a freak taking dick left and right in the name of her god. would like to bang the red headed whore also, the one jofrey offed

Khaleesi's translator girl.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Millz - 06-04-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 09:42 PM)MVolt Wrote:  

Khaleesi's translator girl.

Khaleesi's translator, Robbs wife, and Khaleesi for me

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - AlbertoDelMuerto - 06-04-2013

The Red woman

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Vicious - 06-04-2013

sucio44: Edmure and The Blackfish are both alive.

Shame about The Blackfish not getting much screen time. in the books he is undoubtedly the most competent Team Stark character.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - sucio44 - 06-04-2013

Any woman on this show that has appeared naked on screen--I would bang. #1 on my list: that broad that got shanked in the stomach. I'd like to bang that redhead married to the midget as well.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - JayRock604 - 06-04-2013

I don't know why but when that old asshole was talking about Robbs wife I couldnt stop laughing. Pretty wild episode, oh man. So much death it was crazy.
Am i the only one that would bang bran's wildling chick? I mean she is not my 1st choice, first is probably Daeynaeres. But she just has that crazy look in her eyes where you know she'd go ass to mouth without a second of hesitation [Image: tongue.gif]

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Mare - 06-04-2013

Official GoT 'Would Bang' Power Rankings

1. Margaery Tyrell
2. That Piff Lighty (Dany's servant)
3. Melisandre
4. Osha
5. Ros
6. Talisa
7. Daenerys
8. Sansa Stark
9. Ygritte
10. Cersei Lannister
9001. Catelyn Stark
9002. Yara Greyjoy
900001. Queen of Thornes

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 06-04-2013

Quote: (06-04-2013 09:13 AM)Mare Wrote:  

4. Osha
9002. Yara Greyjoy

The irony is that books described Yara as young and sexy (she was just a bit tomboyish) and Osha as worn out and scarred. In the series, it is the opposite.

I'd bang Sansa, Margarey and Daenerys, then Talissa and Yggrite. I don't find Melissandre that sexy, don't know why. She's too... predatory.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - presidentcarter - 06-04-2013

Sibel Kekilli and Oona Chaplin aka Shae and Talissa would be my top picks...Oona is definitely the hotter of the two...but it helps that Sibel used to be in pr0n so should be considered an expert...The lighter hair and "bitch faces" of Sansa and Margarey ruin it for me...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb7RKeHhNm1_TYtXj0Aty...9avy4gU59i]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAEKViO5ixIK701nBy5tI...1ujSpJa9NQ]

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:09 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

4. Osha
9002. Yara Greyjoy

The irony is that books described Yara as young and sexy (she was just a bit tomboyish) and Osha as worn out and scarred. In the series, it is the opposite.

I'd bang Sansa, Margarey and Daenerys, then Talissa and Yggrite. I don't find Melissandre that sexy, don't know why. She's too... predatory.
Her boobies were pretty great in that scene with Gendry. Apparently the actor wasn't supposed to grab them in the middle of the scene, she looks so surprised at it too [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Swooper - 06-04-2013

Definitely agree on banging Oona Chaplin. She's smoking hot.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Excelsior - 06-04-2013

Quote: (06-04-2013 12:37 PM)Swooper Wrote:  

Definitely agree on banging Oona Chaplin. She's smoking hot.

Fun fact: Talisa (Oona Chaplin) is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter. Her great grandfather, Eugene O'Neill, won a Nobel prize in literature in 1936 and was responsible for "The Iceman Cometh".

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - eradicator - 06-04-2013

1. Margaery Tyrell
3. Melisandre
4. Osha
5. Ros
6. Talisa
7. Daenerys
8. Sansa Stark
9. Ygritte
10. Cersei Lannister
9001. Catelyn Stark
9002. Yara Greyjoy
900001. Queen of Thornes

Yeah, I have a hunch they tried to make Yara Greyjoy ulgy for the tv series. They did that with Gily as well

[Image: game-of-thrones-20110808002934053-000.jpg]

(the fat beta in GOT is helping her escape Caster's with her in bred baby). Oddly, on the show, she is more like '2/10 would not bang'

Here is the same person, but on the show

[Image: tumblr_m1vfyyc7RR1qgrp5zo1_500.png]

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - the_conductor - 06-04-2013

1. Margaery Tyrell
3. Melisandre
4. Osha
5. Ros
6. Talisa
7. Daenerys
8. Sansa Stark
9. Ygritte
10. Cersei Lannister
9001. Catelyn Stark
9002. Yara Greyjoy
900001. Queen of Thornes

Miles past her wall. Would be top 5 in her prime.

[Image: 1364295249_34336_diana-rigg-lady-olenna-...tronos.jpg]

=

[Image: diana-rigg-114136761.jpg]

Maybe they'll explain it next episode, but it wasn't really clear that the song the band played before the killing started was "The Rains of Castemere", the signature Lannister song about the obliteration of its enemies. I think Cersei explained it to Marg 1 or 2 episodes back. Catelyn looked ready to piss her pants when the song came on.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Roadrunner - 06-04-2013

SPOILER ALERT

Game of thrones used to be really good until Robb died. After that it really went down a notch. Mark my words, those of you who haven't read the books, the series becomes absolute bullshit soon after. Magic, fairies, grrl power in the form of Daenaerys and other such nonsensical bullshit becomes the main plot. And I understand that Martin is trying to make it seem like anyone can die like in real life but putting that much work into a character and killing him is straight up nuts. And in real life we only live through one person, ourselves, and switching the main character around desensitizes (atleast it desensitizes me).Maybe some will like it more than I do but this is my take.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - sucio44 - 06-04-2013

Reaction video:

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - eradicator - 06-04-2013

Quote: (06-04-2013 06:33 PM)SexualHarrasmentPanda Wrote:  

SPOILER ALERT

Game of thrones used to be really good until Robb died. After that it really went down a notch. Mark my words, those of you who haven't read the books, the series becomes absolute bullshit soon after. Magic, fairies, grrl power in the form of Daenaerys and other such nonsensical bullshit becomes the main plot. And I understand that Martin is trying to make it seem like anyone can die like in real life but putting that much work into a character and killing him is straight up nuts. And in real life we only live through one person, ourselves, and switching the main character around desensitizes (atleast it desensitizes me).Maybe some will like it more than I do but this is my take.

Eh, I am loving the later books. What exactly did Robb ever do that was so great? He won battles, and made some really stupid decisions and ignored all of the logic that the people around him were spitting at him "Don't execute Rickard Karstark or half your army will desert. Just leave him in jail." "Don't send theon back to his father to ask for help, no good will come of it."

Robb had a very small role in the first and second book, he is all over the third(well his death at the RW is one of the highlights).

Quote: (06-04-2013 06:33 PM)SexualHarrasmentPanda Wrote:  

SPOILER ALERT

Not really. I found that it got much more interesting after the deaths because the politics of the game were fully revealed. The whole story with Littlefinger and how he orchestrated so much in the books was really really interesting, and it just goes to show that the really big stuff is still up Martin's sleeve.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Excelsior - 06-04-2013

[Image: tumblr_mnsv8hxjNE1qkmebxo1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mnsv8hxjNE1qkmebxo2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsv8hxjNE1qkmebxo3_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mnsv8hxjNE1qkmebxo4_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mntkdfYMga1rim2nuo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mntkdfYMga1rim2nuo2_500.gif]

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Jaylow - 06-05-2013

[Image: diana-rigg-114136761.jpg]

Top of the list for me by far. Usually women in a previous generation do not appeal to me but shes smokin hot.

[Image: game-of-thrones-20110808002934053-000.jpg]

She looks pretty good here too and lost some of that inbred look. Id say 6.5 up from a 3 in the show.

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Excelsior - 06-05-2013

[Image: tumblr_mntm5tW2k11rv5605o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mnsv5t03Vn1qhnk1to1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsv5t03Vn1qhnk1to2_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsv5t03Vn1qhnk1to3_r1_500.gif]

Rickon the Prophet:

[Image: tumblr_mnsqu7Axdw1qayayao2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsqu7Axdw1qayayao3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsqu7Axdw1qayayao4_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsqu7Axdw1qayayao1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsqu7Axdw1qayayao6_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mnsqu7Axdw1qayayao5_250.gif]

Anyone watch Game of Thrones? - Chewbacon - 06-05-2013

I think the red wedding is symbolic of a shift in the series. Granted, I haven't read the books, but a recurring theme i got from the past 3 seaosns is how fucking rotten all of westeros is. Yes, the Starks themselves are honorable, but as we've seen this season, the northerners are just savages. The Lannisters are obviously machiavellian and nobody really likes them, and the excess of the south is certainly not going to be sustainable. I'm more interested, and hopeful, in the theme of a "new order" with the likes of Jon Snow, Bran, Arya, and Danaerys. Maybe foreigners, wildlings, people beyond the wall, the night's watch, etc. are about to remake westeros.