Roosh V Forum
Post your unpopular opinions - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Post your unpopular opinions (/thread-21413.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Post your unpopular opinions - misello - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:04 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 10:48 AM)misello Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 02:59 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 11:45 AM)misello Wrote:  

You want unpopular, you got it:

I believe the African race is closer related to monkeys than the other human races and that black people are therefore in general physically stronger but less developed mentally.

All humans are part of the Great Ape family which consists of humans, bonobos, chimpanzees, gorillas and orangutans. Humans share 99% of their DNA with chimpanzees. Only .13% of our DNA determines what we physically look like. So one human saying another human of a different race is closer to chimps is like a white poodle pointing to a brown poodle and saying they are closer to wolves. Keep in mind that the Chinese once likened Europeans to hairy apes. Everytime one group does't like another they want to liken them to beasts of some sort.

It would be if it was based merely on physical looks. Its actually not meant as an insult either.

Why? Apes have straight hair and they are hairy all over. Blacks have wooly hair and are less hairy than Caucasians. Apes have very thin lips almost none if you look closely. Blacks have thick lips. Blacks clearly have a human nose with cartilage that extrudes from the face. Apes don't even have noses mostly, they just have two holes on their face above their mouth.

Let's not also forget that monkeys vary as tremendously in their looks as humans do. Does this monkey look anything like a black man to you?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/0...otti2k.jpg

How about this one?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EpCThl3VFKA/Tm...ll+777.jpg

Or this?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...Monkey.jpg

As you can see monkeys don't have any one type of look. They vary tremendously.this

That second one does look like you during your response yeah. As I was just saying its based on other factors than just looks. But never mind man, too touchy subject to ever be calmly discussed. Hence the topic.

Post your unpopular opinions - Sombro - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-06-2013 02:38 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I want to clarfiy an earlier post I made (thanks to a discussion I had via a PM.)

I think women mostly prefer the idea of sex to the reality of sex.

I think women mostly prefer the idea of ______ to the reality of ______.

FIFY

Post your unpopular opinions - titan22 - 03-07-2013

That college is not for everyone

In a divorce situation the man gets raped and has no rights

Marriage is a idea which has little use in the modern world

Flat tax on all income, no deductions. Corporate and personal pay a set %

Seemingly becoming a much more unpopular idea, what you do outside of your workplace, and the things you say or believe, if they have no impact on the ability to complete your job, should in no way impact your job standing.

I should not be expected to be on call 24/7 just because I am paid a salary wage.

Post your unpopular opinions - Kickb - 03-07-2013

I don't like the like system. I think the forum was better when it wasn't in place.

Post your unpopular opinions - speakeasy - 03-07-2013

Homosexuality is a type of birth defect. I truly believe this. It should be tolerated as I believe gays have no choice, but it is no more normal and desirable than being born with albinism or aspergers. If there's something we can do to cure it in the womb I'd have no ethical problem with it. I'm highly annoyed by straight people that are militantly pro gay. They annoy me as much as militant male feminists.

I'm also burned out on hearing about gays day in and day out in the media. For being only 3% of the population you'd think they were far more numerous given the sheer amount of attention they get.

Post your unpopular opinions - Katatonic - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:35 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I don't like the like system. I think the forum was better when it wasn't in place.

I just noticed that I got my 100th "like". Did the forum have the reputation system without the like system at one point?

Post your unpopular opinions - Walderschmidt - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:52 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:35 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I just noticed that I got my 100th "like". Did the forum have the reputation system without the like system at one point?

Yes. It used to be just reputation points, though I'm not sure you could get more than one from the same user.

There was a big brouhaha over it, over which MiXX left the forum, never to return, except to lurk for information (which he famously claimed to dislike).

I think there was a problem with people getting a lot of rep points for just one data sheet or post and then people started using rep points as a weapon in arguments against other users. Neil Skywalker got famously butthurt over not having many rep. points.

Rep points got briefly disabled though when they were reenabled with the like system, not everyone's rep points came back I think.

And that has been short (although somewhat flawed) history of the reputation system in Roosh V Forum.

Wald

Post your unpopular opinions - Locksmith - 03-07-2013

Cannot say because very bad wrong opinion. But Locksmith miss IRT, IRT good man make laugh, make tears to laugh very funny. Roosh board bad people because IRT only make happy and every court of Maharaja need clown to make happy a lot of people.

Post your unpopular opinions - urbannomad - 03-07-2013

In the grand scheme of things humans are better off dead than alive.

I believe the computer age will eventually turn into a boot stomping on the face of humanity.

Post your unpopular opinions - Giovonny - 03-07-2013

Okay, I thought of one...

Washing your hands AFTER taking a piss!

I wash my hands BEFORE taking a piss!

Think about it...

You go to work, you touch countless doorknobs, you shake peoples hands, you touch all kinds of things that were touched by many people, the office computer, fax machine, tables, chairs, the coffee pot, etc. you sneeze, you blow your nose, etc, etc.

I always see people sneeze into their hand and then shake someones hand.

Poeple take a shit, wipe their ass, and then they come and shake someones hand.

People jerk off and then go and shake someones hand.

People come from 3rd world countries and touch the same shit you do!

Your hands are now covered in germs and God knows what else!?!?

Now, you gotta take a piss...What do you do???

You go to the bathroom and grab your penis. Your penis has been inside your underwear and pants all morning. Your penis is clean. Your penis has not shaken anyones hand. Your penis has not been exposed to the germs of countless people. Your hand is 100x dirtier then your d*ck

This is why I wash my hands BEFORE I touch my penis!

I bet most guys do the opposite???

I like this thread. I can't wait to get home and go over it later. I wanna see how my views line up with the the views of you guys. I've already seen some weird, interesting stuff!

I will post my opinions and criticisms later.

I like social satire.

Post your unpopular opinions - Samseau - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Think about it...

You go to work, you touch countless doorknobs, you shake peoples hands, you touch all kinds of things that were touched by many people, the office computer, fax machine, tables, chairs, the coffee pot, etc. you sneeze, you blow your nose, etc, etc.

You go to the bathroom and grab your penis. Your penis has been inside your underwear and pants all morning. Your penis is clean. Your penis has not shaken anyones hand. Your penis has not been exposed to the germs of countless people. Your hand is 100x dirtier then your d*ck

Been doing this my whole life... people always look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them

Post your unpopular opinions - Ensam - 03-07-2013

I believe that women cheat more than most men ever want to admit to themselves. I also think this is a good thing. The nature of men and women has gotten the human race this far. It might suck for any individual man but it's great for the species.

Post your unpopular opinions - Timoteo - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Think about it...

Been doing this my whole life... people always look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them

I've always done this, for the very reasons stated above. I've never discussed it with anyone, and this is the first time I've seen someone admit to it. I observe the nastiness of individuals around me, and always washed my hands before I touched my dick, and again after.

Post your unpopular opinions - Joga Bonito - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Homosexuality is a type of birth defect. I truly believe this. It should be tolerated as I believe gays have no choice, but it is no more normal and desirable than being born with albinism or aspergers. If there's something we can do to cure it in the womb I'd have no ethical problem with it. I'm highly annoyed by straight people that are militantly pro gay. They annoy me as much as militant male feminists.

I'm also burned out on hearing about gays day in and day out in the media. For being only 3% of the population you'd think they were far more numerous given the sheer amount of attention they get.

You're Black correct? How do you feel when people apply(and they most certainly do) this same logic to your race? Just curious..........

Post your unpopular opinions - speakeasy - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:43 PM)iWin Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You're Black correct? How do you feel when people apply(and they most certainly do) this same logic to your race? Just curious..........

If you mean the equivalent of Al Sharpton hollering about racism non-stop when he should be doing something about the out of wedlock births, crime and ghetto behavior I think I'd be inclined to agree with them. That's not to say racism doesn't exit, I just don't think it's a big enough factor anymore to hold us back from what we want to do with our lives as if it's an excuse.

Post your unpopular opinions - Timoteo - 03-07-2013

This whole thread was started for the purpose of race trolling.

Post your unpopular opinions - kenny_powers - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:24 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Think about it...

I've always done this, for the very reasons stated above. I've never discussed it with anyone, and this is the first time I've seen someone admit to it. I observe the nastiness of individuals around me, and always washed my hands before I touched my dick, and again after.

You can make fun of the "fist bump" if you want but it has some merit to it.

I fucking hate when I am eating and someone tries to shake my hand. I try to be cool so I always say "sorry, i got food all over my hands" and give them a shrug.

Post your unpopular opinions - Screwston - 03-07-2013

The only girls Ive messed with that have stinky pussies were white. Ive talked to other guys about it and same thing.

Post your unpopular opinions - Lucky - 03-07-2013

Most people (especially women) are very primitive and invest too much of their identity into all of their thoughts and opinions.

This affects their ability to be objective.

Post your unpopular opinions - Joga Bonito - 03-07-2013

DELETED

people always look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them

same here, I have explained this to many guys inside the mens room and they all look at me like I am crazy!

It's one of the great mysteries of life and a great example of how most of us are shaped by the "herd" mentality. People will give their lives away for nothing just because "everyone else is doing it"!

Post your unpopular opinions - Bacchus - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 07:59 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

people always look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them

same here, I have explained this to many guys inside the mens room and they all look at me like I am crazy!

It's one of the great mysteries of life and a great example of how most of us are shaped by the "herd" mentality. People will give their lives away for nothing just because "everyone else is doing it"!

Ving Rhames/Don King approves.

Post your unpopular opinions - Basil Ransom - 03-07-2013

Patrice O'Neal is vastly overrated. He takes way too long to make a point, starting and stopping mid-sentence, while shouting and nothing he says seems all that novel. Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Bill Burr and other comics are vastly more articulate and coherent.

Post your unpopular opinions - Faust - 03-07-2013

Quote:Quote:

I had never thought of this, but you're damn right.