rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your unpopular opinions

As red pill poppers and renegades I believe we all have certain opinions/principles which people don't agree with. Besides the obvious related to dating/game/sex/women ... what other unpopular opinions do you guys have ? Hopefully this thread will stay civil and not devolve into stupid arguments. After all, these are just opinions !

Here are mine

- I don't believe everyone should be allowed to vote.

- I don't understand why people hate on Kim Kardashian. Most female actresses are overrated anyways. All hotness & no acting skills. That includes Mila Kunis, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox ... even Angelina Jolie

- people should not be able to have babies if they don't meet certain requirements

- Fight Club is a crap movie. Made for angsty teenage guys who're angry at the world and crave being Alpha ( i used to be one of those)

- I don't think Metal is music.

- Lionel Messi is hugely overrated. If he didn't play in Barcelona with Xavi and Iniesta feeding him sexy passes he'd be crap. See how bad he plays for the Argentinian national team ?

- I think Roosh is better than RSD's Tyler Durden. But RSD's Julien = Roosh.

-Alcoholism, drug abuse and obesity are not diseases. They are the results of poor choices. Stop treating them as diseases.

- People are not equal in any way. That's wishful thinking.

- Capital punishment and the death penalty in every state is necessary.

- Feminism wont kick in until people stop talking about it.

- Squats are gay ! That's why i don't do em. Deadlifts ftw !

- I think Lebanese people are the most attractive on earth. Even more so than Brazilians.

- I dont think I'm a bad person but people who are not my immediate family/ friends mean nothing to me. Nothing !

- Only free healthcare provided should be abortion

- I think Spanish is an ugly language and Russian sounds beautiful. Russian is Alpha !

- I would rather jerk myself off than receive an unenthusiastic blowjob

- Ron Paul is overrated. Some of his ideology seems legit with but COME ON people.

- Charity and Humanitarian aid is a huge form of attention whoring.

I hate brunch.

I hate happy hour.

I hate big corporations. (Except tobacco companies).

I hate chain restaurants. (Although I will eat In-N-Out or Five Guys in a pinch).

I hate flavored Vodka.

I am a misanthrope

I agree about Messi. He is like Raul - amazing playing for a big club in Spain. But probably can't do it elsewhere. Ronaldo is much better. Also - Messi is not a 'genius'. He rarely (with a couple of exceptions) scores phenomenal goals in the way that many other players I could name have.

I believe nutrition is a pseudo science. A real science has stable knowledge which increases with time. Nutrition constantly changes and retracts itself. In addition you have a plethora of books coming out which bash and demonize every kind of food in an emotional way – meat, bread, eggs, fructose, etc. One author even calls fructose a poisin. If you listened to these guys you would starve to death because they think every food is dangerous. Linus Pauling, the only man to receive two unshared nobel prizes ended up being proven a crank with his mega Vitamin C theories.

Rico... Sauve....

Homosexuality is not only genetic.

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:50 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

Linus Pauling, the only man to receive two unshared nobel prizes ended up being proven a crank with his mega Vitamin C theories.

He did?

Most women can't get pregnant due to previous or current STDs

Onions are poison

I think people that are fat or have an IQ under 110 should not be able to reproduce.

I think fire safe cigarettes should be outlawed.

I think speed limits are for other people.

I think I should be able to have my septic pumped when it needs it, not on some arbitrary schedule set by the fucking county.

I think smoking bans are unconstitutional. If there is demand for a non smoking bar in my town someone can fucking open one.

I think I should be able to flirt and fuck with any broad without worrying about sexual harassment charges.

I think bikinis should only be made for sizes 6 and down.

I like your style.

"Myron Gainz", is that you?

I think welfare should be payment for public service work (unless someone is legitimately disabled). Not just a blanket check for lazy people and single mothers.

Off the top of my head...

-Feminism destroys the family structure. We know that here, but this is taboo to say in the Western world.

-Most men in the U.S, Canada and Western Europe have turned into complete pussies. I say this as an American.

-Younger women are always more attractive than older women. Again, taboo to say in the Western world.

-Welfare should be reformed. The only people the tax payer should take care of are the elderly, not useless whores that make bad reproductive decisions.

-Fat women are repulsive.

-Gay marriage is a complete waste of time. How can marriage successfully integrate with a lifestyle largely based on promiscuity?

-Led Zeppelin is the most overrated rock band in history.

-Elvis is not the King of Rock & Roll, Chuck Berry and Little Richard are.

-Homosexuality is based upon genetics and decisions. It is also the most deviant form of sex outside of pedophilia.

-All people aren't equal.

-Affirmative Action....

I'll leave it there for now.

I think people with smartphones are stupid.

I think people who use Facebook are stupid.

I think being funny is the highest form of intelligence.

The Beatles are shit.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:13 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

I think welfare should be payment for public service work (unless someone is legitimately disabled). Not just a blanket check for lazy people and single mothers.

I agree, but one possible downside to that is that in some places, the people performing the public service work would be entitled to worker's compensation in the event that they were injured while performing the work. This would cause many of the "workers" to fake and/or exaggerate injuries in hope of cashing in on worker's compensation benifits, which in turn would cost the taxpayers more money.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:18 PM)Jules D. McMillan Wrote:  

-Led Zeppelin is the most overrated rock band in history.

Say what?

You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin',
I'm gonna send you back to schoolin',
Way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love,
I'm gonna give you my love.

[Chorus]
Wanna Whole Lotta Love [X4]

You've been learnin', baby, I've been yearnin',
All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin',
Way, way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love.

That Shi*t is Gangster. That Sh*t is Game.

Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man.
Keep it coolin', baby.

Quote:Quote:

-Elvis is not the King of Rock & Roll, Chuck Berry and Little Richard are.

Agreed.

This cat is even more Gangster though.

i think every person (minus the crazies) in the world starting at age 16 should be allowed to carry a gun with them anywhere they please.

i think we should be able to farm exotic animals to be served in restaurants

i think if we are going to have to pay taxes then each person should be able to vote for how up to 60% of their personal tax dollars are spent.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Even if Global Warming were real and a serious threat to humanity I still wouldn't give a shit.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:26 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Even if Global Warming were real and a serious threat to humanity I still wouldn't give a shit.

Yeah, but you live in the UK.

The weather is already sh*tty there.

----
Joke.

I think people who have kids are giving up, and can no longer think of anything interesting to do.

I think US Political System is full of shit and none of the politicians untainted.

I think democracy is one of the worse governments possible, especially after reading Plato's the state.

I believe talking about racism is one of the reasons it won't go away.

I think homosexuality is not normal, yet I don't mind gay guys because, them pursuing guys (like Neil Patrick Harris) equals more pussy for me.

I think people should not be made citizens by virtue of birth in country. The Germans may have been onto something when they delineated citizenship by ethnicity and not by birth.

I think women should not be allowed to vote.

I think unelected officials, i.e. bureaucrats and other people employed by the government should not be allowed to vote.

I think people on welfare should not be able to vote.

I think the draft should exist only for wars in which the U.S. is attacked on its own soil.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:19 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I think people with smartphones are stupid.

I think people who use Facebook are stupid.

I think being funny is the highest form of intelligence.

Most funny guys i know including me are funny out of sheer necessity i.e TO ATTRACT WOMEN. I think humor is a form of personality peacocking and can be learned and developed over time.

I think that immigrants understand the "American Dream" better than most Americans.

I think that most westerners are lazy, entitled morons who have happily traded their liberty for a false sense of security.

I think kids are failing in school more because of their mouth-breathing parents than the educational system(although it is still awful).

I think consenting adults should be able to partake in any activity as long as it doesn't harm someone who isn't involved.

Not quite - the funniest people I admire are on such an advanced level that women will never appreciate it. So it doesn't quite work as peacocking.

It tends to be the people in the rung below (and still pretty funny) who attract most of the attention from the ladies.

I think acting is the highest form of art.

Perhaps because the ability to be a great actor is something you are born with, and cannot be learned.