Roosh V Forum
Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Boston Bombs on Boylston St? (/thread-22885.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Tuthmosis - 04-16-2013

In other (lighter) news, they interviewed these two people at the scene in one of the online streams. The fatty--who couldn't stop crying--had just "run" the marathon. (The "running fatty" is a phenomenon you see a lot on online-dating sites.)

The crew-cutted dude on the right is actually a chick. [Image: icon_surprised.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg11165]   

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - speakeasy - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-15-2013 10:49 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Staged bombings?

Leave it up to Alex Jones to claim it's a government conspiracy before the bodies are even cold.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - michelin - 04-16-2013

Although this marathon is a mass event, it doesn't seem like the goal was to cause a huge number of victims. Rather, to scare people.

One of my favorite cities. Horrible, saddening, and tragic.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - renotime - 04-16-2013

The gov't is too large and cumbersome to commit conspiracies.

The last time they tried it with the Iran Contra Affair, it got out and Ollie North became famous.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - soup - 04-16-2013

So most of the injuries took out people's bottom halves. Considering that it was a marathon, it doesn't seem likely that this was just a coincidence. I posit that whoever set the bombs did so in way to take out people's legs.

I'll go even further and say that even though it might be some relation for Bin Laden's death, I don't believe a Muslim extremist did it. I can understand why one of them would blow up WTC for symbolic reasons, but what purpose would a bombing like this serve an organization like Al Queda.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - A War You Cannot Win - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:23 AM)renotime Wrote:  

The last time they tried it with the Iran Contra Affair, it got out and Ollie North became famous.

Being a government employee for the better part of the decade now, I'm inclined to agree with this statement. The government, while it is nefarious in nature is simply too incompetent at all major levels of the infrastructure to be consistently planning and executing shit like 9/11, Sandy Hook, and now this.

Remember your last interaction with a government employee. More than likely, that individual was a moron. Most are like that.

Except of course the shadowy cabal of elite reptilian aliens governing the NWO/Illuminati bukkake party.

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:34 AM)soup Wrote:  

So most of the injuries took out people's bottom halves. Considering that it was a marathon, it doesn't seem likely that this was just a coincidence. I posit that whoever set the bombs did so in way to take out people's legs.

I'll go even further and say that even though it might be some relation for Bin Laden's death, I don't believe a Muslim extremist did it. I can understand why one of them would blow up WTC for symbolic reasons, but what purpose would a bombing like this serve an organization like Al Queda.

More terrorist acts are executed for attention and to terrorize the targeted population. If someone claiming to be from Al Qaeda emerges in the next weeks taking credit for this op, guess who's on world enemy #1 again? Guess who's getting a huge influx of disenfranchised young adults recruited to their cause

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - InternationPlayboy - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2013 10:49 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Staged bombings?

Leave it up to Alex Jones to claim it's a government conspiracy before the bodies are even cold.

Yeah, it must have been the reptilians.

Dude is a huge joke.

I remember when my boy tried presenting Alex Jones to me as a "relevant source."

"They're not like unicorns, they do exist. Well, almost like unicorns."

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Teedub - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:40 AM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:23 AM)renotime Wrote:  

Being a government employee for the better part of the decade now, I'm inclined to agree with this statement. The government, while it is nefarious in nature is simply too incompetent at all major levels of the infrastructure to be consistently planning and executing shit like 9/11, Sandy Hook, and now this.

Remember your last interaction with a government employee. More than likely, that individual was a moron. Most are like that.

Except of course the shadowy cabal of elite reptilian aliens governing the NWO/Illuminati bukkake party.

When people say "the government did this", they usually mean the military industrial complex/CIA/'rogue elements' of the military etc. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions yet, but as Magellen said earlier, it's a shame that I cannot trust the media to report the facts to me, and increasingly have to rely on 'alternative' news sites, which look for a conspiracy in everything.

That said, this is horrific, as are all bombings etc. My thoughts are with the families of the dead and the injured people.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - bojangles - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:42 AM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:34 AM)soup Wrote:  

More terrorist acts are executed for attention and to terrorize the targeted population. If someone claiming to be from Al Qaeda emerges in the next weeks taking credit for this op, guess who's on world enemy #1 again? Guess who's getting a huge influx of disenfranchised young adults recruited to their cause
Al Qaeda would be disappointed with a bombing like this considering the low number of casualties in comparison to all their bombs going off in Iraq and Afghanistan on a daily basis and at such a large event. You don't want to rule anything out, but normally they'd be claiming this bomb pretty soon after it happened too.

Hope you guys catch whoever did it. Seen a young lad of 8 died and his sister lost her leg, sad day.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Dulceácido - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-15-2013 11:42 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2013 09:19 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Why are they are letting these gore-ish images parade around the internet.

Because you can't suppress information in a free democracy.

The argument used to be to suppress all information about terrorist attacks because terrorists would study their results and use that information to improve their techniques and kill even more people in their next attack. Even at the cost of an uninformed public.

The 911 attack destroyed that response theory. The passengers of flight 93 found out about the other attacks through cell phones. And the attack was unsuccessful, even at the cost of sacrificing their own lives. As the public grew more informed, they, not the professionals, were instrumental in suppressing terrorists. Shoe bomber Richard Reid had his plan foiled (and his ass kicked) by fellow passengers, not the professionals. Although his security grilling and being denied entry to fly the previous day did help.

Today, the internet genie is out of the bottle. And everyone has a cell phone camera. Information can't be suppressed.

Want to believe the blood was photoshopped to an unnaturally bright red in those shots, or that the photographer had some weird setting like "vivid" that they didn't have time to turn off before taking those pictures. The blood almost matches the red solo cup in hue.

But some of the shots still have smoke in them, and it may be this is what it really looks like immediately after an attack. Anyone know?

That's exactly what it looks like.

I'd reckon if some branch of AQ or some other militant muslim organization is behind this; just the fact they were successful orchestrating another attack on US soil would be enough for them. Bombings are the de facto weapon for guerilla fighters because they're relatively cheap to produce with everyday house hold items and a little mechanical and chemical know-how. I've seen IEDs made out of daisy-chained mortar rounds to little mason jars filled with rusty nails and screws.

Sure, its not an attack on the scale of 9/11 but I think they would take advantage of the fact they could theoretically strike on our own soil would be a psychological and ideological
victory in itself.

Terrorists, insurrgents aren't under the impression they're going to win in a traditional war environment, they play to their strengths. They evaporate into the shadows of the population, they seek to terrorize, make people afraid to.leave their homes and proceed with their everyday lives; you don't need to kill another 3,000 people to intimidate a population.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Vicious - 04-16-2013

Remember that it took months for AQ to come out and claim responsibility for 911.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-16-2013

I wouldn't be surprised if some psychopath did it just for shits and giggles, without wanting to send any particular message. People are deranged nowadays - hateful, yes, but most of all BORED. We've recently had some idiot bombing various spots in Zagreb because he thought it was fun. It's like pyromaniacs, only someone gets hurt.

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:34 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Remember that it took months for AQ to come out and claim responsibility for 911.

That was technically the 'first strike' though. Later hits have seen various AQ groups clamoring to claim it was them

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Matt3B - 04-16-2013

Can't help but feel that some people are massive shithouses for taking those pictures. Sure, if they're needed and taken by police or other officials and authorities to survey what went on then fair enough, but civilians and media outlets taking pictures like that is just plain disrespectful.

In the chaos, seeing injured people, dead and dying people lying on the floor covered in blood, instead of doing what you can and helping out or getting the fuck out of the area for authorities to move in, taking out your camera or your phone to take pictures and videos of the people suffering is one of the most cuntish things you can do in a situation like this. What's more is sticking them on the internet for the world to see.

In that first video posted in the thread, the bomb goes off and the guy goes up to the fence near where the bomb went off. There's two people just standing there taking photos of the scene and trying to get a better view of it to take pictures. Sickening behaviour.

I wouldn't be so hard on the average Joe taking pictures with his iphone. He's never experienced a mass casualty event, nor does he have the proper training or experience to respond to such a situation. It's best for them to get the fuck out of the way of the people who know what they're doing.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Aliblahba - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-15-2013 06:40 PM)Firestorm Wrote:  

Bombs go off every day across the middle east: No one gives a shit.
One bomb goes off in the US: The world stops turning in shock.

I feel bad for those who got killed, but not any more than anyone else out there.

I'm sorry lil fellow. Maybe the next one can go off in the U.K. so you can feel like a victim. I've read some pathetic shit on the internet, but your post just about takes the cake.

Quote: (04-16-2013 12:58 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

My stomach has been queazy all day after coming across some of the gore pictures on a few forums. I suggest anyone who isn't highly tolerant of graphic material avoid looking despite how curious you are.

Me too. I have partial hearing in one ear due to an IED strike. Those images never get any easier to see. The fact that it happened on US soil makes it worse.

I don't even know what to make of the Brits opinion that post on this thread. Now I know why their country is gone to shit. Sad.

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:54 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Can't help but feel that some people are massive shithouses for taking those pictures. Sure, if they're needed and taken by police or other officials and authorities to survey what went on then fair enough, but civilians and media outlets taking pictures like that is just plain disrespectful.

In the chaos, seeing injured people, dead and dying people lying on the floor covered in blood, instead of doing what you can and helping out or getting the fuck out of the area for authorities to move in, taking out your camera or your phone to take pictures and videos of the people suffering is one of the most cuntish things you can do in a situation like this. What's more is sticking them on the internet for the world to see.

In that first video posted in the thread, the bomb goes off and the guy goes up to the fence near where the bomb went off. There's two people just standing there taking photos of the scene and trying to get a better view of it to take pictures. Sickening behaviour.

5 minutes of fame, cunts wanting attention, there's lots of Brits on twitter pretending they know someone who was injured/seriously hurt, it's ridiculous how some people try to get a personal angle in from a tragedy to gain sympathy and attention.
Fair play to those who ran to help like a few soldiers and national guards who were running in the marathon, their instincts meant the first thing they did was run towards the blast to help the casualties.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - POHammer - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:04 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I feel bad for those who got killed, but not any more than anyone else out there.

I'm sorry lil fellow. Maybe the next one can go off in the U.K. so you can feel like a victim. I've read some pathetic shit on the internet, but your post just about takes the cake.

My stomach has been queazy all day after coming across some of the gore pictures on a few forums. I suggest anyone who isn't highly tolerant of graphic material avoid looking despite how curious you are.

Me too. I have partial hearing in one ear due to an IED strike. Those images never get any easier to see. The fact that it happened on US soil makes it worse.

I don't even know what to make of the Brits opinion that post on this thread. Now I know why their country is gone to shit. Sad.

I'm sorry, but do you mean to imply American lives are somehow more valuable than MiddleEasterner's lives?

Bombings are bad and we should work to end all of them. So far 2 people died in this attack, but much larger amounts die in other countries all the time.

The fact that it happened is bad. It doesn't matter what soil it happened on.

My sympathies go out to all the people injured and their family in Boston...but my sympathy for the dozen people killed in an Iraq bombing last week is equal. Innocent people shouldn't die, no matter the country.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Vicious - 04-16-2013

Yesterday was the same day of the year as the Oklahoma bombing in 1995.

Woah.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Aliblahba - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:38 AM)POHammer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:04 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'm sorry, but do you mean to imply American lives are somehow more valuable than MiddleEasterner's lives?

Bombings are bad and we should work to end all of them. So far 2 people died in this attack, but much larger amounts die in other countries all the time.

The fact that it happened is bad. It doesn't matter what soil it happened on.

My sympathies go out to all the people injured and their family in Boston...but my sympathy for the dozen people killed in an Iraq bombing last week is equal. Innocent people shouldn't die, no matter the country.

I could give a rat's ass about lives in the ME. My purpose there wasn't to help those godless sinners, but keep American service members alive. Allah is in charge of that world, Ali takes care of his own. But keep chicken hawking all you want. Go cry to all the dead. I'll call the Waaaambalance when you need it.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - Teedub - 04-16-2013

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:46 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I could give a rat's ass about lives in the ME. My purpose there wasn't to help those godless sinners, but keep American service members alive. Allah is in charge of that world, Ali takes care of his own. But keep chicken hawking all you want. Go cry to all the dead. I'll call the Waaaambalance when you need it.

So you don't care even when innocent civilians die? Like kids and stuff? That's just cruel.

Boston Bombs on Boylston St? - bewater-myfriend - 04-16-2013

What an unfortunate coincidence: Had my final exam on Terrorism today as this tragic attack unfolded.

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:49 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:46 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

So you don't care even when innocent civilians die? Like kids and stuff? That's just cruel.

It's a cold, uncaring universe. If everyone magically started caring about the plights of everyone else the world would shutdown overnight.