rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston Bombs on Boylston St?

WTF... Boston Marathon is now a terrorist target? WTF happened????

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/2198234...n-marathon

Quote:Quote:

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) – Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers in the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts.

Competitors and race organizers were crying as they fled the chaos. Bloody spectators were being carried to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners.

Witnesses reported hearing two explosions on the north side of Boylston Street near the photographer bridge just before 3 p.m. Fox 25's Maria Stephanos, whose husband had just completed the race, reported that the explosion appeared to come from the inside of a building, rather than on the street.

"I was right there, I saw a plume of smoke coming from a building," said Stephanos.

Video from SkyFox showed blood on the ground near the finish line. A Fox 25 photographer at the scene reported seeing a number of victims with lost limbs.

Reuters was reporting that the Boston Marathon headquarters was in lockdown.

It was not immediately known how many people were injured or the extent of their injuries.

The Boston Marathon was suspended. Runners were being stopped at mile 26.

The Massachusetts Ave bridge was closed and the MBTA had suspended service on the B and C lines of the Green Line.

I can't believe this shit... live feed here:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Holy fuck

https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ

Guys this is insane... bombs going off on one of the richest streets in the world????

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Interested to see who's behind this. Not sure what the motive could be for a hate group or terrorist organization, must be a solo deranged person.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

probably domestic group bitching about tax day. International group would have had a much bigger boom

http://i.imgur.com/X8sG10F.jpg

Typical New Yorkers... don't give a shit about anyone cept themselves

Pure chaos right now... I'm a mile away and all I hear are sirens. Cell phones are jammed, nothing is going through. Ppl calling/texting me nonstop.

Waiting for some asshole to say this is a false flag NWO/ZOG operation to distract our attention from XYZ non-issue.

Quote: (04-15-2013 02:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Pure chaos right now... I'm a mile away and all I hear are sirens. Cell phones are jammed, nothing is going through. Ppl calling/texting me nonstop.

Likewise. Phone is going off like a switchboard.

One of the few times I'd suggest reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/...ar_copley/

[Image: BH6fwFvCUAA-PWb.jpg:large]
[Image: BH6kFLDCQAAcSDO.jpg:large]

The fat acceptance movement has gone too far...

but really. holy shit.

I'm in Cambridge and I can hear the sirens. Watching the live feed instead of working right now. It's a huge cluster down there.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (04-15-2013 02:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Stay safe bro.

This smells like some homegrown, domestic, anti-government bullshit. The April 15th date is too obvious.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

They're calling it a possible mailbox bomb. Almost certainly a statement on taxes:

http://i.imgur.com/LYLAOac.jpg

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-15-2013 03:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

They're calling it a possible mailbox bomb. Almost certainly a statement on taxes:

They're saying it came out of the Hotel, and now the JFK Library is on fire

This is a black swan event... Pres Obama is gonna speak on this next. Poor Boston is going to become a police state [Image: sad.gif]

Taliban or frustrated beta male???

Quote: (04-15-2013 03:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

A homegrown attack trying to play on the legacy of the Boston tea party, perhaps?

I wish safety to all the forumers in Boston. That reminds me, I ought to make some calls myself. I've got some relatives in that area, hopefully none were down there.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Terrible news. Not just for the victims but for all of us. This tragedy will be exploited as yet another opportunity to expand the fascist police state.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (04-15-2013 03:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This smells like some homegrown, domestic, anti-government bullshit. The April 15th date is too obvious.

That all seems to fit, but why the Boston Marathon?

Timothy McVeigh's target was the government, with innocents as collateral damage. This is an attack directly on innocent people.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (04-15-2013 02:49 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Interested to see who's behind this. Not sure what the motive could be for a hate group or terrorist organization, must be a solo deranged person.

It was the Fatties. Who else would attack a marathon?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Ya Boston is pandemonium right now, especially after everyone heard the JFK fire thing.

Bad cell service but Internet clearly works.

Finding other bombs all over the place now... News here is reporting that the po-po have found two other unexploded devices and another one that was detonated by authorities...

The Boston Marathon's Final Mile Was Dedicated to Newtown Victims; Newtown families "were reportedly seated in the VIP section" near the finish lin

The JFK Library fire is not related to the bomb explosions...it was a mechanical fire.

2 dead and 23 injured.

Quote: (04-15-2013 03:35 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

The Boston Marathon's Final Mile Was Dedicated to Newtown Victims; Newtown families "were reportedly seated in the VIP section" near the finish lin

You mean newton, not newtown.... Newton is mostly a jewish community, possible hate crime???