Roosh V Forum
Post your unpopular opinions - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Post your unpopular opinions (/thread-21413.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Post your unpopular opinions - UrbanNerd - 03-06-2013

Quote: (03-06-2013 08:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

The age of consent should be 16 in every state. Guys are lying to themselves if they think something is wrong with going after barely legal girls.

Nothing wrong about going after them. I used to live in Delaware when the age of consent was lower than 16. I am not going to say if I took advantage of that or not [Image: angel.gif] but there should be no work put forth on barely legal girls.

Give them a McDonalds cheeseburger and tell them to get to suckin'. The man should have on a raggedy t-shirt and a baseball cap.

Post your unpopular opinions - kbell - 03-06-2013

Looks like its 16 here. Wow! I will have to change my game around than.

Post your unpopular opinions - IntlGamer - 03-06-2013

Most studies that people on the Internet cite, like the one posted above about attractiveness of the races, are pseudo-science at best. Economists and Psychologists are not really scientists.

I would never see a psychologist because most psychology majors I knew were crazy slutty girls who I would NEVER trust for life advice. This goes x10 for marriage/relationship psychologists.

Most of what Islamic fundamentalists say about women is true (polygamy, modesty, the merit of jealousy, keeping control over women etc). Westerners just don't want to admit it to themselves. Women deep down know it's true too.

In fact as much as you don't want to admit it, most PUA/GAme/Alpha male teachings reach the same conclusions as traditional Islamic teachings about how men should act with women.

The Internet needs to be regulated by the gvt. People should only be allowed two hours a day on it max.

The majority of people and the less intelligent are literally wasting their lives away on it, kids who grew up on it are antisocial aspies, and everyone is overall more tense and anxious because of it - your work and social drama are always present on the screen or in your pocket.

Social networking and cellphones have only created distance between people and made them less social in person. And more narcissistic. The Internet basically did more harm than good. People just don't talk about it because the harms are very subtle.

People born before 1990 were the last real humans because we at least had a childhood devoid of computers and internet.

Post your unpopular opinions - Tex Pro - 03-06-2013

Here is my unpopular opinion:

-The USA will break up sometime in the next 25 to 30 years when secessionist movements pop up. I am not sure if it will be a bloody break-up (Civil War 2) or a democratic breakup (sort of like Quebec tried), but there will be parts of the USA that will break off from the union.

Post your unpopular opinions - NYJ - 03-07-2013

I'd like to go in a bit deep with what a few other people in this thread have said about you pretty much having less control of your life than you think you do. Other than what you put into your body, you really have a limited amount of control in a lot of things. To note:

-You could have all the musical talent in the world, yet never make it past the entrance point to the turnstills of the NYC Subway System
-You could possess every single quality that would get you a promotion but you would be unable to get it due to lack of turnover, politics(happened to me), or someone not liking you.
- You could be driving a long on a road abiding by all the rules of the road and be broadsided by a driver not paying attention and you could be seriously injured or kill.
- You could be fired because someone working beneath you fucked up dearly and since you were supposed to be in charge you'll have to pay too(Happened to a former co-worker of my father)
-You could run near flawless game on a girl, but not get her due to a myriad of factors that you cannot control. This include her having a bad day, experiencing some sort of grief, or liking some other dude more than you.

I could go forever, but what society doesn't like to say is that pure luck plays a lot bigger role in success than what they want you to believe. I think the best proof of that is that you're reading this post. The chances of you even being born with all the sperm that go for 1 egg is shit to none. This is the reason why I now believe that being selfish isn't such a bad thing after all. To not be selfish(without deliberately trying to hurt others), to not take control of what you have at your disposal is simply asinine.

Post your unpopular opinions - MattW - 03-07-2013

Lots of strange stuff here, but it's an interesting read. I have some opinions which will be unpopular here, and others that I'm sure aren't but definitely would be outside:

- Politicians say what the median voter wants to hear, and do what the median interest group wants them to do.

- Raising the requirements to vote would improve the political outcomes in the short term but would inevitably lead to worse outcomes in the longer term because the test or the standards would get messed with.

- The most important part of the US government is not congress or the president or that we get to vote. It's that the constitution limits government power.

- Western countries have grown as much as they have in the last 200 years because property rights have been better protected than at any time before.

- Exit is more important than voice. In other words, the ability to leave a system or group is more important than the right to voice your opinion about that group/system.

Post your unpopular opinions - MattW - 03-07-2013

- There is more wisdom in religious rules and practices than anyone realizes.

- There is no way to go back to the sexual market equilibrium of yore (whichever decade you thought it was best in) by implementing those rules and practices again, by society getting religious again. A new equilibrium may be reached at some point in the future but it won't look like it did.

- The current state of the sexual market place is not the result of women, feminists or even men. It's the result of rising living standards and birth control. Feminism is also the result of rising living standards.

Post your unpopular opinions - Alpharius - 03-07-2013

- I like Obama, think he's a centrist, and I agree with most of his policy decisions (particularly his foreign policy).

- I think the Republican Party is a shadow of its former self, and it's been hijacked by bitter white dudes who'd rather cry about their status in the US and throw Bibles at people than actually do meaningful work. It pisses me off that the opposition party in the US has been reduced to a bunch of anti-intellectual, homophobic, Christian zealots. America deserves better.

Post your unpopular opinions - cool - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-06-2013 10:22 PM)IntlGamer Wrote:  

People born before 1990 were the last real humans because we at least had a childhood devoid of computers and internet.

When I was growing up, I went to the playground everyday after school until dinnertime. My buddies and I played basketball, wiffle ball, street hockey, football, anything to compete against each other. We had snowball wars and got into fights with each other. On rainy days, we looked at my friend's dad's stash of Playboy mags.

The first time my dad showed me how to log onto the internet I thought it was dumb and my opinion of it didn't change much for a few years.

Post your unpopular opinions - Vicious - 03-07-2013

Love is beautiful.

Post your unpopular opinions - liberman - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 02:25 AM)cool Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 10:22 PM)IntlGamer Wrote:  

When I was growing up, I went to the playground everyday after school until dinnertime. My buddies and I played basketball, wiffle ball, street hockey, football, anything to compete against each other. We had snowball wars and got into fights with each other. On rainy days, we looked at my friend's dad's stash of Playboy mags.

The first time my dad showed me how to log onto the internet I thought it was dumb and my opinion of it didn't change much for a few years.

The first time i used the internet was 2001, I was 10 years old.
my childhood was basically all outdoors but back then i really wanted it to include video games.

Post your unpopular opinions - liberman - 03-07-2013

- I prefer body over face.

- When someone tells me they are religious and believe in god and creationism I lose all respect for them.(evolution is NOT a theory its proven fact)

Post your unpopular opinions - speakeasy - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-06-2013 11:45 AM)misello Wrote:  

You want unpopular, you got it:

I believe the African race is closer related to monkeys than the other human races and that black people are therefore in general physically stronger but less developed mentally.

All humans are part of the Great Ape family which consists of humans, bonobos, chimpanzees, gorillas and orangutans. Humans share 99% of their DNA with chimpanzees. Only .13% of our DNA determines what we physically look like. So one human saying another human of a different race is closer to chimps is like a white poodle pointing to a brown poodle and saying they are closer to wolves. Keep in mind that the Chinese once likened Europeans to hairy apes. Everytime one group does't like another they want to liken them to beasts of some sort.

Quote: (03-06-2013 02:33 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Yeah - I read that Satoshi Kanazawa article when it first came out. It is fucked up he got in trouble for it.

Too each his own, but I don't know how anyone can scroll through Athlone's black hotness thread and still walk away thinking black women are categorically ugly. Especially given the enormous physical diversity of women that we term as "black". It would be like showing someone a site like kindgirls.com and having them still walking away thinking white women are all Walmart white trash fatties. I think people are more likely to consider a group ugly when they simply don't like them. Extremely afro-centric anti-white black people tend to think whites are ugly.

Post your unpopular opinions - The Pirate - 03-07-2013

The world would be a better place without Islam.
Im closer to know the truth than any religion.
I have no real respect for religious people.
PUAs want to be accepted by a community more than getting laid.

Post your unpopular opinions - Aer - 03-07-2013

Asians make me feel uncomfortable.

Black guys are some of the most fun people you can befriend.

Indians are tricksters.

Russians scare me.

Swedes are effeminate.

The United States isn't that obese, just the deep south and midwest.

I love liverwurst and The Eagles.

Post your unpopular opinions - cardguy - 03-07-2013

In my experience (both in my own life and the world of celebrities/politics/business) - the most important predictor of any kind of success in life is a cool sounding voice.

Also - and I suspect this is no longer an unpopular opinion - but I have never liked the TED lectures. I think they are pseudo-intellectual brain snacks for liberals. A lecture is quite an inefficient way to deliver information. And a 17 minute lecture is little more than a pat on the back of the head to make you feel like you learned something.

Hey speakeasy,

I have no problem with black people in general. I mean Patrice O'Neal was my all-time hero.

Anyway - I checked out the 18 page Black Hotness thread. I had a look through the first page and the last page. Mostly the women there didn't do anything for me. And alot I found pretty ugly.

I will say that I tend to prefer brown girls to black girls. And it seems that Hollywodd might have a similar preference. I remember seeing a documentary once where some black actresses were complaining about the movie industry. They mentioned the following rhyme for how hollywood analyses female actresses:

'If your white, your'e alright,

If your brown, stick around,

And if your black, get back'

So - it definitely seems as if alot of the music, modelling and film/TV industry is trying to promote white (and brown) over black standards of beauty.

Now - in my posts. I only spoke about races of chicks which I find - on average - to be hotter than others. So - there will always be a ton of black girls who are sexier than a ton of white girls. And even then - I would say asian girls are - on average - hotter than white girls.

So - I think my analysis is not overly biased by 'the mass media' since there are far more famous white girls than asian girls. And on top of that - I usually find the best looking people to be mixed raced.

Lastly - I am trying to think of a black girl I thought was really hot. Well - I can remember one. The black scientist girl who dated Ross on the sitcom Friends towards the end of the show's existence...

Okay - check out 'Charlie Wheeler from Friends' on GOOGLE images.

Post your unpopular opinions - Mr.Barbarian - 03-07-2013

All archaic prejudices are substantially valid.

Post your unpopular opinions - Mr.Barbarian - 03-07-2013

I don't believe the hype surrounding John McCain's service to his country. Even if it were 1000% as larger-than-life as it's made out to be, I would not care.

Post your unpopular opinions - Frontenac - 03-07-2013

If you have a single speed bike, I automatically assume you are an asshole unless proven otherwise.

I secretly think being able to drink heavily is a test of your manliness.

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:21 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

Hey speakeasy,

I have no problem with black people in general. I mean Patrice O'Neal was my all-time hero.

Anyway - I checked out the 18 page Black Hotness thread. I had a look through the first page and the last page. Mostly the women there didn't do anything for me. And alot I found pretty ugly.

I will say that I tend to prefer brown girls to black girls. And it seems that Hollywodd might have a similar preference. I remember seeing a documentary once where some black actresses were complaining about the movie industry. They mentioned the following rhyme for how hollywood analyses female actresses:

'If your white, your'e alright,

If your brown, stick around,

And if your black, get back'

So - it definitely seems as if alot of the music, modelling and film/TV industry is trying to promote white (and brown) over black standards of beauty.

Now - in my posts. I only spoke about races of chicks which I find - on average - to be hotter than others. So - there will always be a ton of black girls who are sexier than a ton of white girls. And even then - I would say asian girls are - on average - hotter than white girls.

So - I think my analysis is not overly biased by 'the mass media' since there are far more famous white girls than asian girls. And on top of that - I usually find the best looking people to be mixed raced.

Lastly - I am trying to think of a black girl I thought was really hot. Well - I can remember one. The black scientist girl who dated Ross on the sitcom Friends towards the end of the show's existence...

Okay - check out 'Charlie Wheeler from Friends' on GOOGLE images.

No worries man, I'm not accusing you of anything personally. As you said, there are some black girls you think are attractive. I'm talking people who just categorically dismiss an entire race as if there are no attractive members of that group. I tend to find that when you scratch the surface they simply have a low opinion of that group in general. It's like people who think Mexican women are ugly tend to be antagonistic toward Mexicans overall. It's sort of the reverse of blonde inflation, where even an ugly Scandinavian girl can get bonus points because she has long blonde hair because many guys think highly of Scandinavian women. I feel like many women get panned just because they are dark even if they are genetically attractive. It's like people just can't get past the dark skin and the sociological stigma of it. Not long ago someone posted a photo of the miss Brazil ass contest and all the women were white. ALL of them. I was like wtf, an ass contest in Brazil and not one black or mulatta??

PS - I'm not saying that we can't all have our preferences and we don't have to be attracted to each race equally.

Post your unpopular opinions - sixsix - 03-07-2013

1. Most judgement stems from insecurity.

2. The path to happiness is found between Buddhism and Epicureanism. Or ecstasy.

3. Evolution has not made us for happiness, but for reproduction.

Post your unpopular opinions - misello - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 02:59 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I believe the African race is closer related to monkeys than the other human races and that black people are therefore in general physically stronger but less developed mentally.

All humans are part of the Great Ape family which consists of humans, bonobos, chimpanzees, gorillas and orangutans. Humans share 99% of their DNA with chimpanzees. Only .13% of our DNA determines what we physically look like. So one human saying another human of a different race is closer to chimps is like a white poodle pointing to a brown poodle and saying they are closer to wolves. Keep in mind that the Chinese once likened Europeans to hairy apes. Everytime one group does't like another they want to liken them to beasts of some sort.

It would be if it was based merely on physical looks. Its actually not meant as an insult either.

Quote: (03-07-2013 10:48 AM)misello Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 02:59 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It would be if it was based merely on physical looks. Its actually not meant as an insult either.

Why? Apes have straight hair and they are hairy all over. Blacks have wooly hair and are less hairy than Caucasians. Apes have very thin lips almost none if you look closely. Blacks have thick lips. Blacks clearly have a human nose with cartilage that extrudes from the face. Apes don't even have noses mostly, they just have two holes on their face above their mouth.

Let's not also forget that monkeys vary as tremendously in their looks as humans do. Does this monkey look anything like a black man to you?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/0...otti2k.jpg

How about this one?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EpCThl3VFKA/Tm...ll+777.jpg

Or this?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...Monkey.jpg

As you can see monkeys don't have any one type of look. They vary tremendously.this