Roosh V Forum
Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to (/thread-4753.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Kish - 06-04-2011

Quote: (06-04-2011 02:01 AM)skulled Wrote:  

Truth of the matter is, you need monetary and external items to display your superiority, worth, inherent value or whatever you want to call it. Now that stinks, but well that is how it works. You know why even in tribal groups and whatever, the chief of the tribe looks different or wears different attire than the rest, to display the difference in hierarchy. That is how we have evolved, and it reflects in how things work in the world.

[Image: potd.gif]

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Chaz - 06-04-2011

What I just found interesting recently here was the comment from ManAbout, in reply to Selva, who asked if the "quality" of the pussy was the same. At first I was confused by this, thinking, "umm... what is 'quality pussy'?" Is it a girl who is wholesome, smart, beautiful, etc. and some girl to possibly marry, and have kids with? Then I realized that by "quality pussy" all that he meant was her appearance. Ummm....no. Come on, now. Surely it takes more than a pretty face and body to be "quality" pussy? Just like it takes more than a pretty face to be a quality guy.

Also, with regard to getting older in the game, any thoughts on how to handle a declining sex drive? This is key because it seems that a lot of stuff is done for the sake of getting women. I mean, what happens when interest in women declines? if you don't care that much about pussy, then it sort of takes half the fun out of travel, or dressing up (a la G Manifesto), you know what I mean? Has anyone who has gotten older wondered how much energy to expend if you don't really get a hard-on for bitches anymore?

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Dash Global - 06-04-2011

Quote: (06-04-2011 02:18 PM)Chaz Wrote:  

What I just found interesting recently here was the comment from ManAbout, in reply to Selva, who asked if the "quality" of the pussy was the same. At first I was confused by this, thinking, "umm... what is 'quality pussy'?" Is it a girl who is wholesome, smart, beautiful, etc. and some girl to possible marry and have kids with? Then I realized that by "quality pussy" all that was meant was her appearance. Ummm....no. Come on, now. Surely it takes more than a pretty face and body to be "quality" pussy?

Also, with regard to getting older in the game, any thoughts on how to handle a declining sex drive? This is key because it seems that a lot of stuff is done for the sake of getting women. I mean, what happens when interest in women declines? if you don't care that much about pussy, then it sort of takes half the fun out of travel, or dressing up (a la G Manifesto), you know?

Quality pussy is solely appearance. BC that is all that matters in just a potential fuck.

You wouldnt refer to your wife as "quality pussy". Hopefully you would think she is a fun, intelligent, nice, down to earth women.

When your sex drive declines you do end up doing other shit you like. Life isnt all about bagging bitches. There is much more to life than that.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Chaz - 06-04-2011

hey thanks, Dash G. I hadn't really thought of "quality pussy" as being solely about appearance, but if that's what it is, then I'll accept that definition!

By my definition, "quality pussy" would be wifey material -- like you said, fun, intelligent, down-to-earth...

and yeah, I guess it would be around the time the ol' sex drive declines...

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Docter - 06-04-2011

quality pussy is tight.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - skulled - 06-04-2011

Quote: (06-04-2011 11:11 AM)Selva Wrote:  

In the downturn my clients hit a rough spot and my business went away. I had a health issue that left me unable to exercise and I gained about 50 pounds. I bought cheap clothes to hide my fat until I could wear my nice clothes again. How did this all effect my sex life? I got more pussy than before.

So you accept you had "nice" clothes before your unfortunate downturn. Well why was this? I thought according to you inner game was all that was needed to get women. And since you have loads of this, why did you even need "nice" clothes?

And as ManAbout asked and rudebwoy said, if you are saying you got the same kind of women before and after your situation changed, either you are trying to make yourself feel better or trying to fool everyone else.

So you guys keep talking about the clothes and I'll keep talking about inner game.

We would love to learn about how you developed this inner game, just so that everyone else can learn and disregard the effect that monetary scenarios have on gaming women.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - babelfish669 - 06-04-2011

I'm only 26 so may be I have no business in this thread, but I think this is an important discussion which is rarely discussed -- the role of money in aging and sexual attraction.

The underlying sales message of all "pick up" products is you don't need money or Brad Pitt looks to get laid frequently, and that is right. It also seems to contribute to money phobia where any use of money to get laid is seen as completely wrong.

Dudes want to believe that if they are broke, ugly, overweight, short, old, or whatever their short coming is, that they can just get laid effortlessly whenever they want. You tell them that, and they buy your books and seminars. The good news is, if your broke, ugly, overweight, short, and old you still can get laid. However, if you take the same level of game that gets the broke, ugly, overweight, short, and old guy laid and that guy is loaded, attractive, in shape, tall and 24 years old, he is going to fucking pillage and destroy with his game. And out of those things, being loaded is probably the least important part.

Money isn't an attribute like height. Money demands time and effort. The headache and mental overhead from owning and running a business can destroy your game.

I'll be the first to admit, I've spent boatloads of money trying different things to get laid. Most of them don't work. A few of them do. Many indirectly get you laid in the future because of the life experience. I have a feeling that with age and some brain power the effective use of money progresses.

Its ironic so little is written or said about this subject because basically the underlying command of capitalist society is spend money, get laid. (Roosh has written some extraordinarily insightful stuff that gave me a few guesses why not, I'll leave that for another time)

For the younger guys -- if you have your priorities in order, as you age, you will continue to get better with women and better with money. If you do, then you have a shot and managing the decline. And yes, it is a decline because when its over, we die, not a good marketing message.

The outcome of the guys who don't have their priorities in order is obvious: they end up in debt, with a mediocre job to service that debt, and an unhappy unattractive wife at best, or divorced and incapable of meeting new women at worst.

If your younger and reading this thread, I suggest you get your priorities in order.

Lets lighten up, as guys we are the winners when it comes to sexual selection and aging. Females are clearly the losers.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Dash Global - 06-04-2011

For the average guy (getting married late 20's - 30's) this doesnt really matter. ie money/aging/game

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Selva - 06-04-2011

Quote: (06-04-2011 02:48 PM)skulled Wrote:  

I bought cheap clothes to hide my fat until I could wear my nice clothes again.

So you accept you had "nice" clothes before your unfortunate downturn. Well why was this? I thought according to you inner game was all that was needed to get women. And since you have loads of this, why did you even need "nice" clothes?

And as ManAbout asked and rudebwoy said, if you are saying you got the same kind of women before and after your situation changed, either you are trying to make yourself feel better or trying to fool everyone else.

Okay, one last post after I said my last post was my last post. Anyway...

I consider the women I am going out with now to be the highest quality of my life, and even though I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks of these women I imagine they would compare favorably with what any other guys are pulling.

And there is clothing that fits into the category between 'bum' and custom suit. 'Nice clothes' for me means Dockers, Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis, Stacy Adams, etc., stuff that a normal guy with a normal job can afford and look nice.

Quote: (06-04-2011 02:48 PM)skulled Wrote:  

We would love to learn about how you developed this inner game, just so that everyone else can learn and disregard the effect that monetary scenarios have on gaming women.

Helping each other with game is why we are all here, and I will be happy to help anyone with any inner game stuff if they want it. It is not rocket science, I am not some PUA guru, and what I do is nothing special. I am traveling now but I will write a 5 minute guide to inner game that I guarantee if you follow it you will do better with women.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - pitt - 06-05-2011

I think you guys are taking into account a lot the clothes factor.

Till recently i was always dressed like a hood dude and some girls i would approach, would think that i was trying to rob them , after 2 minutes of convo, they know im just gaming women and i dont think my dressing affected my game at all, i would literally fuck most of the women that i wanted to fuck..and also im hella short..im 5ft5..and i do extremely well with women..so i believe its all about your attitude, how confident you are and of course your looks counts..i have a got a really pretty face plus i work out.

Recently i have started working for a good company and i have changed my dressing sense and it seemed that i get more looks than before..so yeah i think suits do help..

Money counts but if you need money to fuck women, then you need to improve your game..money should be a compliment for ourlifestyle..to get you a personar trainer, money to travel, hotel, money for clothes and literally money to buy you whatever you want. I am not the type to spend 200 dollars in one night, so i definetely wont be spending such money when im rich, 250k per year will do me fine.

Yeah im also wondering if after 50 you can still get horny.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - MiXX - 06-05-2011

Quote: (06-04-2011 05:13 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

The outcome of the guys who don't have their priorities in order is obvious: they end up in debt, with a mediocre job to service that debt, and an unhappy unattractive wife at best, or divorced and incapable of meeting new women at worst.

[Image: potd.gif]

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - iknowexactly - 06-05-2011

As far as what happens when you get really old ( for a player) -- I'm 55, and when I was 40 I was still super-horny. I'd avoided most full-time work as the draining torture that it is.

This is going to be the no holds barred account of aging, make sure you want to know before proceeding.

OK? Sure? Just don't bitch at me and complain you know your future for sure and it will be ever so different, and it's all my fault. Some is, but we all dry up and blow away. Some people have killer genetics and feel great in every way until they're 70 or so. I wish this for all of you, those of you who are smoke-free +zero to low/medium alcohol use, and who work out but don't juice with steroids have the best chance.

From 40 I was working hard for the next 15 years until recently.

At around 50, and I've heard this from other men too, unless they live perfect no smoke-drink lives and have good genes, you get the first health problems that aren't going to go away. The father of medicine Hippocrates put it roughly like "Diseases of youth are more severe, but diseases of old age are more persistent."

I got that feeling of irreversible decline at about 50, after a period of moderate drinking that caused me to gain weight ( up to about a whole bottle of wine per day, for a couple years. Never stuff like a 1/2 bottle of whisky.) Cigarettes are so bad I guarantee they will screw you way worse on average, I never smoked them. I've only read about 3000 case reports on nursing home residents' health, so what do I know. Most people who wind up in nursing homes before 60 smoke. Only 2% of MD's smoke. Think what they've seen.

It makes sense according to our evolutionary design that we decline around 50, since not that many people lived past 50 during our development, and they also didn't get fat, which I think is the root cause of a lot of health problems, so our body systems aren't really designed to bounce back a whole lot after that age, or with 30 extra pounds, even if they are basically working OK.

Remember though, Pythagorus of Greece married one of his students when he was 60 and had 9 kids, so be an outlier!! (The Pythagoreans also were vegetarian, and he had mad social status I'm sure.)

Your spinal disks may start to thin, even if you get in good shape a lot of time really heavy exercise like running isn't enjoyable. I still love bicycling.

I'm not bald, but my hair used to be so thick it was really hard to comb it, not any more.

I got on hormone replacement therapy (testosterone) when I was about 52, I had a hellish job and was exhausted with low sex drive) and it seems to help with energy, maintaining youthful look. I made my pension though, I can say "FU" every day to the drones who made me miserable.

I still get horny but it doesn't have that crazed quality where you can't focus on anything else. One-itis is more clearly the illusion I know it to be, as I've met enough women each new one is similar to a category I already know. I know they dislike me and/or like me for the same reasons which are disconnected from reality, so I don't care what they think (such as it is) if you can call women's mental activity "thinking." They're just like little kids who [generally] want to have children, completely insane but lovable. I have almost zero sexual interest in non-fertile women, seems like a natural outcome of genetic selection to me.

It becomes MUCH harder to lose weight and stay trim, I have to do a practically no--carb diet and basically can't drink any alcohol at all without gaining fat.

At 27 I ran 9 miles at 6:45 per mile at ~140 lbs, at 45 I rode over 100 miles on a one-day bike ride in the Sierras at 165 lbs with 13,000 feet of elevation gain, now at 55 I'm 187 and trying to lose enough weight to really be fit any way I can--my fault, from a boring, dreary job and drinking. I'd say at 165 I was relatively healthy, this extra 20 pounds is pure death, I can feel it--high blood pressure is the warning.

I've been pretty wimpy the last few years with approaching, was never a machine, my impression is under 28 would be extremely hard to keep online except for daddy fetish girls ( and they do exist but are very embarrassed about their likings in USA). I could pass for early-mid-forties but I don't like lying.

The exemption to all of this of course is if you have some kind of irresistible status marker like being a reputable musician, fashion photographer, millionaire, or some other very glamorous perch. Known jazz musicians in their 50's frequently have GF in their 20's.

Also, the strict age requirements set for themselves for 8+ chicks make me think it would be really hard to get a LTR with anyone under about 38, maybe 33. What will she tell her cool friends dating drummers? "He's 55!?"

I think if you look good you could still do brief hook-ups but hanging on to 8+ chicks without killer game+money would be very hard IN THE USA.

The deciding factor for me to move abroad is-- let's say I get an 8+ 27 year old and keep her for 2 years and then Billy the Drummer charms her away.

Then I'll be 57, and getting another 8+ will be that much harder! ( in the US.)

So why not change the whole frame now ( since I have enough money) and go where all the 20-somethings know I can get another 20 something right away? There's a non-linear shift in the balance of power (in men's favor) when they know they can be quickly replaced.

Then I can either have a very young wife 'til I croak, or move up to what I find age-appropriate (not what feminists think); which is about 30 years younger than myself.

One other thing: Be prepared for the most vicious, venomous jealousy and hatred imaginable from bitter divorcees toward you and your young girlfriends. Like a cartoon, you can see steam coming out of their ears.

Now THAT is enjoyable.

"It's a man's world, but it don't mean nothing without a woman or a girl" -James Brown

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - thegmanifesto - 06-05-2011

Wow, great thread.

I spend a three-day weekend away in Chicago (perfect weather), Custom Suited Down, swooping girls and all hell breaks loose on here.

Many people get it. A few don't.

I will address a few of the ones that don't.

I find little Rockstars posts interesting.

This one: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4753-p...l#pid62506

1. "Gride: i got a big kick out of your "blog". Using the term "fly" and "mad honies" went out in like 1997, so you may need to update your ebonics. "

And

2. "Don't tell me you are so cool and "jiggay fly" that you can hit it once and not call her back."

Is very similar to that weesh guy who self-destructed named "bigmalebootyluvr" from a while back: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3148-p...l#pid37176

1. "Your blogs show NOTHING and are full of hip hop 1999 buzz words like "cats" and "mad honies" that are laughable."

And

2. "and "Yo dudes, I went to buy a cell phone and saw 30 girls that were JIGGY FLY"

The multiple posts, attacking for no reason nature and the rapid fire delivery of them is almost identical.

Plus, both mention "mad honies", which for the record I have never written ever or said in my life. (Check the archives)

Additionally, I have never used the word "jiggay fly", verbally or in written form. (Check the archives)

I think little Rockstar is the newest incarnation of "bigmalebootyluvr".

Just when you thought he went away, he returns. Straight from the suburbs of Orlando!

Someone call this man a cab! (hat tip to Tuthmosis).

In regards to Selva's negative comments:

I always think it is funny, the longer someone writes, they finally end up outing themselves and hanging themselves. His comment:

" 'Nice clothes' for me means Dockers"

Dockers?

Dockers are what a chubby junior accountant wears at happy hour in some crappy suburb at a phony Mexican restaurant during happy hour and spills some nacho cheese on them. All the while complaining with his three other junior accountant buddies about how the bad "ratio" is.

Good luck with that style at high end spots. You won't get past the velvet rope.

Be rest assured, most negative commenters on here don't roll to the same spots I do. (And that is the disconnect).

My spots are well documented.

(Not to mention, they are missing the entire purpose of the thread which is The Game changes as you get older, and many times for the better)

Next time, bring some positive value that can help others on here instead of attacking things I write about that work that you have never tried.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Selva - 06-05-2011

Quote: (06-05-2011 01:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

In regards to Selva's negative comments:

You need to read more closely. I have only said polite things about you and I run a positive game.

Dockers are what a junior accountant wears at happy hour...Good luck with that style at high end spots. You won't get past the velvet rope.

When you come to Lima and we hang out, keep your girls with you in the VIP because if you bring a girl around me I am going to yank her from you. I promise.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - oldnemesis - 06-05-2011

Quote: (06-01-2011 10:47 PM)Rockstar Wrote:  

You are trying too hard, pal. Unless you just came from a wedding or work, why would any chode dress up in a suit and tie unless he's TRYING TOO HARD.

It has nothing to do with trying too hard. It would be if he was wearing suit, but acted the same way as a guy who wears a t-shirt and jeans. Which he does not, if you ever read his blog.

To give you an idea, watch one of the old James Bond movies, and watch him in a situation when he wears a suit. Does he try too hard? Can you imagine him in a typical "American Frat Boy" attire instead of a suit and behaving the same way? Now if one behaves like Jim Carrey in "Dumb and dumber", it doesn't matter if he have a suit on, he'd look dumb in a tee shirt as well.

Quote:Quote:

Looking needy or like you are compensating for something means people snicker behind your back.

Honestly, this is what I thought when I saw your nick. I assume you are not a real world Rock Star, so what are you trying to compensate for? [Image: tongue.gif]

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - ManAbout - 06-05-2011

Dockers?

Dockers are what a chubby junior accountant wears at happy hour in some crappy suburb at a phony Mexican restaurant during happy hour and spills some nacho cheese on them.

Actually, believe it or not. Dockers are making a comeback this year. Was in a shoe store the other day and a lot of new docker styles being displayed. Appears to be the "in" look for the summer.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - oldnemesis - 06-05-2011

I had a health issue that left me unable to exercise and I gained about 50 pounds.

How this is even possible? Were you running marathons every weekend (and ate accordingly)? Shit happens, but 50lbs in two years is kinda extreme.

I bought cheap clothes to hide my fat until I could wear my nice clothes again. How did this all effect my sex life? I got more pussy than before.

You know, relative comparison may be tricky. If someone got laid once a year, and the next year got three lays a year, it is whopping 300% increase. Not saying it is relevant in your case, just to show that "getting more" is not indicator of anything as we do not know the base.

That was my original point. I found that as I get older I am just better at getting women, no matter the circumstances.

That's true. When you're 18, you can only fuck like 16-20. When you're 40, you can fuck 18-40, more options here. Almost everyone I know does better with the age.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - thegmanifesto - 06-05-2011

Selva-

You are proving my point, we hang out at different spots.

" keep your girls with you in the VIP because if you bring a girl around me I am going to yank her from you. I promise."

Let's keep the hollow threats to a minimum. They only show weakness.

Side Note: I liked your Peru Data Sheet. Keep it up!

oldnemesis-

Agreed.

Yeah, I have always loved the "trying to hard" comment.

Do some people really live in a world where dressing like a Man is "trying too hard"?

(Don't get me started with the glittery shirts, skinny tees, and skinny jeans "males" wear these days. If dressing like a woman is what these guys are advocating then I will "try to hard" and dress like a Man everyday).

If you think about it, the same could be said for dressing like a slob.

ManAbout-

Careful with this one. (Unless you are kidding, which if that was the case, your post was hilarious).

" Dockers are making a comeback this year."

By definition, to make a "comeback" you actually had to be on top at some point. Dockers have never been. Except with the junior accountant set.

"Was in a shoe store the other day and a lot of new docker styles being displayed. Appears to be the "in" look for the summer."

Ha. Where? In suburban Zanesville?

Which "shoe store"?

Careful on the "displays", most of that stuff is run by gay guys.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Samseau - 06-06-2011

Quote: (06-05-2011 02:13 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

ahahaha omg you homophobe

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - Sammy - 06-06-2011

Quote: (06-06-2011 12:43 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

G mans comment wasn't homophobic.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - oldnemesis - 06-06-2011

Quote: (06-06-2011 12:43 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I guess he meant the clothes shops run by gay guys are likely to market to other gay guys as well, and if you shop there and not familiar with fashion trends, you may end up dressed up as a gay guy [Image: smile.gif] There is nothing homophobic here - I don't want to dress up like a gay guy because I am not one. I assume you're not wearing skirts either, but it doesn't make you woman-hater.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - stoney - 06-06-2011

5 star thread, lots of great opinions and observations.

basically, stay positive and put in the work, and you will be rewarded.

pro moves imo.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - docsedated - 06-06-2011

Wow, great thread.

I spend a three-day weekend away in Chicago (perfect weather), Custom Suited Down, swooping girls and all hell breaks loose on here.

Great G , Lets hear about Chicago.....

Regarding this whole thread, It's Awsome.... and 2 Cents are It's Good to learn every modality used in gaming be it Suited , Hipster or any thing else and Dash is right on the Money that It is Target and Demographic Specific.

It is good to believe in what works for you but we should all be open to what works for someone else and give it a Sincere Try......

happy hunting brothers............

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - thegmanifesto - 06-06-2011

Quote: (06-04-2011 01:19 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

There is really no debate on this. Its quite simple.

Lifestyle & Clothes / Style whether that be a nice pair of jeans and a t-shirt or a suit, or even some rocker / alternative shit is SOLELY DEPENDENT UPON TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC AND LOCATION.

If you are in a place with young 20 something blue collar establishment than a custom suit would not be optimal for pickup. A nice pair of fitted jeans and fitted tshirt or collar shirt would be much better.

If you are in a upscale lounge with 30+ crowd than a suit would be most optimal for pickup.

If you are going to a rock concert or alternative event than some skinny jeans and some other weird shit would be optimal for pickup.

Not just for clothes. Lifestyle is the same. If you want to roll with and be in the inner circle of rich connected people you are gonna need a better gig than serving at the local Olive Garden.

I agree with this.

However, I would argue (of course) that a Custom Suit is the most universal method.

Think about it, if you go to a blue collar place in a suit, at minimum you will look like some construction/gangster/hood on the rise. Not a bad look actually.

If you roll to a high end spot in jeans and a t-shirt, you aren't making it past the plane of the doorway.

If you roll to a weird concert in a Custom Suit, you are going to look like the promoter throwing the whole thing. Or a cutthroat agent. Could be worse.

If you roll to a high end lounge in skinny jeans, people will probably think your gay.

This is one of many reasons I wear Custom Suits; they are multipurpose.

Trust me, I don't wear them because they make my life more difficult.

"If you are in a upscale lounge with 30+ crowd than a suit would be most optimal for pickup. "

This is true, but I think too many people skew the Custom Suit move towards older girls.

You want to be going to places Suited Down were there are 22 year old girls in skirts and high heels wanting to hang out with older guys. These are the spots where Custom Suits kill it. (ie places in Miami Beach)

Samseau -

"ahahaha omg you homophobe"

My comment wasn't homophobic. Just warning people about taking style cues from gay guys .

This is one of the reasons straight guys and gay guys dress the exact same way these days.

Believe me, I get a kick out of it. It is amazing that the joke is on 99% of the straight male population in America, but they still don't get the joke.

docsedated -

"Great G , Lets hear about Chicago....."

I need to bust some Sheets, although I am no expert. It may take a minute.

If you need reason to go, just go.

The weather is perfect right now, the girls are in summer dresses, they are way cooler than any other major American city and they are fly. Guys are mellow as well, and give you a wide berth (again in comparison to other major cities) .

The food in the city is mindblowing as well.

Just go.

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to - ManAbout - 06-06-2011

ManAbout-

Careful with this one. (Unless you are kidding, which if that was the case, your post was hilarious).

" Dockers are making a comeback this year."

By definition, to make a "comeback" you actually had to be on top at some point. Dockers have never been. Except with the junior accountant set.

"Was in a shoe store the other day and a lot of new docker styles being displayed. Appears to be the "in" look for the summer."

Ha. Where? In suburban Zanesville?

Which "shoe store"?

Funny, but I just realized that I confused Dockers with Docksides. I was referring to the boat shoes that were all the rage about 20 years ago. That is why I was talking about a shoe store. I had totally forgotten what Dockers were. The reason being that I usually don't step foot in any store that sells Dockers. I have blanked that ugly piece of clothing out of my memory. Yes, you are right about Dockers, if the message you are trying to send out is "Boring Office Drone" to any girl in the vicinity, then Dockers are the garment of choice.