Roosh V Forum
Two words - HOT YOGA - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Two words - HOT YOGA (/thread-3957.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Two words - HOT YOGA - PDX - 10-04-2011

A few relevant QT's:

1) Wear Prana. Chicks dig the brand and it says you know what you're doing. If you have the body, the tanks/sleeveless tops are the shizz.

2) I always go to the closest supermarket after class, because a) you'll run into girls that were just in your class b) you'll get mad ioi's (and even opens) from random girls if you're carrying your mat with you (assuming you're not the typical skinny weesh dude that''s usually associated with yoga)

Two words - HOT YOGA - Moma - 10-04-2011

Quote: (10-04-2011 11:09 AM)PDX Wrote:  

A few relevant QT's:

1) Wear Prana. Chicks dig the brand and it says you know what you're doing. If you have the body, the tanks/sleeveless tops are the shizz.

2) I always go to the closest supermarket after class, because a) you'll run into girls that were just in your class b) you'll get mad ioi's (and even opens) from random girls if you're carrying your mat with you (assuming you're not the typical skinny weesh dude that''s usually associated with yoga)

Even those cats get lots of beta love, I bet

Two words - HOT YOGA - MiXX - 10-04-2011

Quote: (10-03-2011 09:38 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

MiXX you still do Yoga to bang?

I still do Yoga, but not to bang. I liked it, but it gets VERY expensive, so I mostly do my own Yoga at home.

Mixx

Two words - HOT YOGA - Basil Ransom - 10-04-2011

Quote: (10-04-2011 12:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I still do Yoga, but not to bang. I liked it, but it gets VERY expensive, so I mostly do my own Yoga at home.

Mixx

Imagining you going broke 'cause you join all 87 yoga studios in Miami, at the same time. To keep the talent pool fresh, of course.

Two words - HOT YOGA - MiXX - 10-04-2011

Quote: (10-04-2011 01:13 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Imagining you going broke 'cause you join all 87 yoga studios in Miami, at the same time. To keep the talent pool fresh, of course.

For the same (even better) results, a weekend trip to Colombia from MIA is much cheaper.

Mixx

Two words - HOT YOGA - Caligula - 10-04-2011

Mixx

How long did you take classes for before you were able to do it at home without problems? I bought a book on Hatha yoga but am not confident enough that I'm doing the moves right to do much practise at home.

Two words - HOT YOGA - amistod - 10-04-2011

Quote: (10-04-2011 02:26 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Mixx

How long did you take classes for before you were able to do it at home without problems? I bought a book on Hatha yoga but am not confident enough that I'm doing the moves right to do much practise at home.

I would torrent the p90x dvd or something similar.

Two words - HOT YOGA - muc - 11-07-2011

Since I joined this forum I started picking up advice for my own life here. I've travelled to places mentioned in the travel section and last night I tried Hot Yoga.

It costs about 20 Euro for one lesson (90mins) or 80 Euro for 5 lessons here (Munich).

First of all: The exercises itself are damn hard but I felt awesome afterwards. I am a software guy and all that sitting puts some tension into my back and I felt absolutely great after my first Yoga class.

The ratio last evening was 4 guys and 20 women. Only 3 women were unattractive (too fat or too old), 2 looked okay, and the rest was plain hot. After my first lessons I went to an area where one can relax a bit and drink tea. All of the guys disappeared very quickly after class, as did most women, but 4 or 5 stayed a bit longer.

I was approached by two girls that were open to conversation. I asked about how often they recommend I go to class and similar things.

Very nice, all the sweating seems to be really increasing the sexual energy.. or at least that is my first impression. I was checked out by several girls during class, but that might be just because I was new.

I'll try to go twice a week now and see how it works out. Both for my personal well-being as well as for hook-up opportunities.

Two words - HOT YOGA - DLuzhin - 11-07-2011

Great thread. Few questions, beyond just the girls there:

1. How has yoga been for sex?

2. Are there any good DVDs that are a good intro?

Two words - HOT YOGA - Luckystar - 11-07-2011

Quote: (11-07-2011 04:08 AM)DLuzhin Wrote:  

Two words - HOT YOGA - kbell - 11-07-2011

http://www.yogapantsgirls.com/

Two words - HOT YOGA - masterh - 12-04-2011

I am close to signing up for yoga class.
Is there a difference between gym class and private studio?

please share more stories to keep me motivated [Image: smile.gif]

Two words - HOT YOGA - MiXX - 12-04-2011

Quote: (11-07-2011 08:39 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2011 04:08 AM)DLuzhin Wrote:  

I haven't kept with a Yoga routine. Over time, I found the girls to be more CS material than model material. I regret having hyped it up.

On the positive side, Yoga makes you feel great and I felt more flexible and agile. I did notice that it helped me in bed and the basketball court.

Dido. I stopped going to the classes because you really have to submerge yourself in the CS-like lifestyle, and I am all about traveling the world to fuck women, not sign up for the peace corps and smoke weed like most Yoga chic are. Classes are not cheap either, but Yoga as a sport is very relaxing and I highly recommend doing some at home.

Mixx

Two words - HOT YOGA - masterh - 12-04-2011

Mixx, I was inspired by your story with the instructor lol
Can you tell me more about what kind of people go to yoga?
I can't imagine it's a place for weed smoking hippie girls because I think they are just lazy and can't afford to go there.
I say women with good husbands, educated & professionals, fitness chicks?
I am pretty sure there are girls who are into dalai lama and buddhism. I might have an advantage on that since I am asian (mom goes to the temple so I can talk about little buddism I know)

Two words - HOT YOGA - thegmanifesto - 06-05-2012

I have a series of posts coming on Yoga Game.

Yoga Game Part One: First Class

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/06/yog...class.html

Two words - HOT YOGA - thegmanifesto - 06-17-2012

Here are the rest:

Yoga Game Part Two: Yoga Mat Street Game http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/06/yog...-game.html

Yoga Game Part Three: Changing Me http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/06/yog...ng-me.html

Yoga Game Part Four: Yoga Swoop http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/06/yog...swoop.html

Two words - HOT YOGA - -g- - 06-17-2012

first time i heard about this was about 6 months ago cause a girl i banged went to it. rates aren't bad.. ill try it out in 2 weeks and report back

Two words - HOT YOGA - Belize King - 06-18-2012

It seems as though the military leads on these types of things. My first deployment in '08-'09, I never thought men get manicures and pedicures. We had Rangers and Marines getting them. Massages the same thing. It took me 8 months to finally get them but enjoyed the experience when I did. I come back to the states and continue them. Rarely saw any males. The women were surprised when I stepped in. I told them I'm a soldier and we get them downrange.

Fast forward to this deployment, alot of the soldiers go to yoga to get that flexibility. I couldn't believe it. Our ratio out here is about 30% male. I started to go before my R&R. Haven't been back since. Alot of the lifters have get shoulder problems. Probably because the lack of flexibility or a bad teacher. Either way imma step my yoga game up and hit it in the states. See women and the shield is low. Win win.

Two words - HOT YOGA - Kish - 06-26-2012

Two words: Cat Cow

Two words - HOT YOGA - Screwston - 06-26-2012

Quote: (06-26-2012 07:39 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

There's no way in hell I could go to a yoga class. I got hard just from that video [Image: Strip.gif]

Two words - HOT YOGA - Screwston - 07-26-2012

http://ecstaticdancehouston.com/

WHat do y'all think?

Two words - HOT YOGA - Nomad77 - 12-10-2012

Agree 100% any yoga class is great and it's actually healthy for you and great stress reliever.

Two words - HOT YOGA - RandalGraves - 12-10-2012

Quote: (06-26-2012 10:10 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2012 07:39 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

There's no way in hell I could go to a yoga class. I got hard just from that video [Image: Strip.gif]

If I have to do feminine positions like that, will it make me gay and/or beta? [Image: gay.gif]

But seriously, is anyone afraid of getting a slight chub during the yoga class?

Two words - HOT YOGA - MikeinMKE - 12-10-2012

I've definitely considered bikram before but two questions/issues:

Do the normal "you can't pick up girls at a gym environment" not apply in this instance?

I'm a perfectionist and I feel like I have to be in PERFECT shape as far as size/mass and toned/abs, and I'm still not quite where I want to be. I'm probably being hypercritical towards myself because I'm probably in the 97th percentile for fitness in men over 30, and I arguably look better now than ever before in my life. So I need to get over myself and get my ass to a hot yoga studio...

Another tip for you guys is bodypump is money as well - probably not as sexual an environment as hot yoga, but a fun atmosphere where you can kind of see the regulars and perhaps escalate afterwards. My problem is that I'm a stickler for "thou shalt not be a douche and hit on a woman at the gym" and since my gym is a multi-level megoplex in a downtown environment, once we leave the class it's quite likely/normal to not see any of them outside where I'd feel comfortable with an approach.

Two words - HOT YOGA - Giovonny - 12-10-2012

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:12 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Do the normal "you can't pick up girls at a gym environment" not apply in this instance?

Who says you can't pick up girls at the gym?

The gym is a great place to meet girls.

Guys that disagree are usually too scared to approach. And, they don't know how to approach indirectly.

Game is about not appearing like a "douche". Game is about presenting yourself in an attractive way.

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:12 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

"thou shalt not be a douche and hit on a woman at the gym"

Men should not call themselves "douche". Women use that kind of labeling.

Our job is to approach her with humor, grace, and wit. If we do that, the word "douche" will never enter her mind.

I've approached girls in almost every conceivable environment. Here is what I've learned..

bad game = you are a douche

good game = she is flattered

They respect a man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go for it. That is your job as a man. To take what you want.