Roosh V Forum
Bang Osaka - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bang Osaka (/thread-21902.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Bang Osaka - memcpy - 07-29-2013

Quote:Quote:

Six more approaches today...

5 direct: 1 number
1 indirect: 1 number

Nice on going direct. I feel like the street is good place to do ballsy stuff.

Yea , she could be 18 or 20 sometimes I can't tell how old they are just by looking at their face, so I always confirm.

Bang Osaka - Menace - 07-29-2013

You know I find it interesting that Japan has the whole herbivorous male thing going on, the guys afraid to interact with women. Yet at the same time you have an active and open nampa culture that appears to be widely recognized by women and society.

Has anyone thought about dyeing their hair (if you're white) ? If your hair is dark and you lighten it (but not bleach it), would there be any effect? Seems like an easy thing to try.

Bang Osaka - Global_Cocksman - 07-29-2013

Quote: (07-29-2013 10:03 AM)Menace Wrote:  

You know I find it interesting that Japan has the whole herbivorous male thing going on, the guys afraid to interact with women. Yet at the same time you have an active and open nampa culture that appears to be widely recognized by women and society.

Has anyone thought about dyeing their hair (if you're white) ? If your hair is dark and you lighten it (but not bleach it), would there be any effect? Seems like an easy thing to try.

Blonde hair and blue-eyed look seems to be quite popular among women in East Asia in general. I've also seen ads on Tokyo Craig's list of women specifically asking for blonde men.

I'll be traveling to China and eventually Korea, I was thinking about getting blue eye contact lenses.

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 07-29-2013

Quote: (07-29-2013 10:03 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Japanese society in general seems to have slightly disfunctional sexual politics. Groping problems on subways to the extent that they require "women only" cars, nampa so widespread you have signs in front of public places warning against it, lolicon manga, a metrosexual 'Herbivore' subculture...no wonder the population is declining.

Bang Osaka - thesinner - 07-29-2013

Quote: (07-29-2013 08:23 AM)memcpy Wrote:  

This hurts everybody, a real player who can open his country, also gets that stigma. Though I am not a day gamer, but I number closed nearly to 90% from starbucks, train and about same date rate.

I'm brown as fuck, doesn't seem to be an issue. I've seen indian dudes with j-girls, black with j-girls, old dudes with j-girls, ugly dudes with j-girls. Something for everyone over here.

Let me rephrase. I haven't felt game to be necessary. If you have the right look, all you have to do is initiate. Ie.."Lets go out drinking tonight". That worked for me.

Again are you a model? So what you are saying is that all this time we've been doing it all wrong. So i should just go up to the next girl and say "Lets go out drinking tonight " and she will magically show up for dinner and drinks. If its that easy why not just say "Lets fuck" and go straight to the love hotel.

I was talking about 9-10s, my afc friends got 7-8s consistently, I knew a 40 year old virgin, who got a girlfriend.

I said foreigners cant, of course Japanese can do direct game, I saw a impressive approach a few weeks ago.

You dont even need a game for below 9 in Japan. The game is not about 7-8s, its about 9-10s.

I saw many black guys with great approach getting tons of reject. I think best players I saw were all black back in US, in clubs, bars the black naturals I dont know would come help, teach me. Japan is the worst country for a black guy. My black friend was wanting to visit me, I said it wouldd not worth. I never seen an Indian or old American dude with a girl over 7.

Yes I told girls "lets go hotel", "lets fuck" it worked several times same night I met, I am not a date person, I skipped some dates. A few times girl took me hotel and paid it directly. No I am not a model, but go figure those happened, do you want to stories in detail too?

Sargon I was talking in general, direct game is not working not only because of Nampa guys, but also because of white guys. I dont know about you, so I did not say you are one of those guys, you sounded like you were a day gamer in abroad too.

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 07-30-2013

Quote: (07-29-2013 11:57 PM)thesinner Wrote:  

I saw many black guys with great approach getting tons of reject. I think best players I saw were all black back in US, in clubs, bars the black naturals I dont know would come help, teach me. Japan is the worst country for a black guy. My black friend was wanting to visit me, I said it wouldd not worth. I never seen an Indian or old American dude with a girl over 7.

I've seen plenty of black guys who could pull here. They're mainly popular among the Japanese hiphop fans who try to act Black/American. I've also seen some Black guys who couldn't get any. Some girls go for that type, while some actively avoid it. Others seems not to care either way. Race is not nearly as much of a deciding factor here as some people make it out to be. It appears to be the overall vibe you give off. Very few women here will go for you or reject you solely because you're black, white, Korean, or whichever.

You dont even need a game for below 9 in Japan. The game is not about 7-8s, its about 9-10s.

So girls who are not supermodels will jump in the sack with you regardless how bad your game is? Sorry, but that statement is demonstrably false.

Yes I told girls "lets go hotel", "lets fuck" it worked several times same night I met, I am not a date person, I skipped some dates. A few times girl took me hotel and paid it directly. No I am not a model, but go figure those happened, do you want to stories in detail too?

When did this happen?

Bang Osaka - rvlefty - 07-30-2013

thesinner: "Japan is the worst country for a black guy"

I have to call bullshit on this??? How is it there are so many Urban/hip hop nights here, and girls wearing oakland / raiders etc. clothing if they weren't a little infatuated with black culture? On another forum I remember reading that some black guys are killing it here?

Last night checked out Giraffe, big jump in quality (well compared to Pure at least). 5:1 guys to girl ratio. Seemed to be some kind of pickup thing happening led by a well dressed black dude.

After I was at Pure again. Hitting up a German girl that was with a German dude hitting on a Japanese girl. I left with them and we ended up at a club called Heaven where she runs around talking to like every dude in the place. I lost where they went at some point and I think I left at 7 or 8AM to get food.

I'm at a place near my hotel and after I order a guy and a girl call me over to their table. Broken drunken English small talk... the guy and girl don't seem to be together and the girl is texting on her phone nearly the entire time. While I am with them eating another girl is yelling "HI!" at me and waving from ANOTHER table with a guy. I attempt to get the facebook or email of the girl but she is drunk and I think put it in wrong (there seems to be no such hostname as docomo.ne.jp).

After I got home at like 9AM I don't remember whether or not I actually paid for my food!! I can't think this is something I would forget to do... I feel super shitty if I actually did.

Bang Osaka - Eastbound - 07-30-2013

Let me rephrase. I haven't felt game to be necessary. If you have the right look, all you have to do is initiate. Ie.."Lets go out drinking tonight". That worked for me.

Again are you a model? So what you are saying is that all this time we've been doing it all wrong. So i should just go up to the next girl and say "Lets go out drinking tonight " and she will magically show up for dinner and drinks. If its that easy why not just say "Lets fuck" and go straight to the love hotel.

You aren't doing anything wrong, you just weren't born with the optimal look for attracting Japanese women. My statement really shouldn't come as a surprise. Its widely know that Asians in general are fascinated with the Nordic look. Honestly, I probably could have said 'Lets Fuck' and got away with it but I like to thing I am classier guy than that.

Bang Osaka - memcpy - 07-30-2013

Quote: (07-30-2013 05:30 AM)Eastbound Wrote:  

You aren't doing anything wrong, you just weren't born with the optimal look for attracting Japanese women. My statement really shouldn't come as a surprise. Its widely know that Asians in general are fascinated with the Nordic look. Honestly, I probably could have said 'Lets Fuck' and got away with it but I like to thing I am classier guy than that.

You haven't described a single thing to help Sargon or anyone on this thread.
This is not advice.
1. Be hot
2. Be white
3. Let's fuck

yea real helpful.

Bang Osaka - Eastbound - 07-30-2013

Calm down, mate. I made a couple observations, that's all. This is a travel/game forum. Part of the lifestyle entails going to places where your look is rare and desirable. It makes things a lot easier. Honestly, I find the physical superficiality of Japanese women to be refreshing. You don't have to play games with them like American women and you don't have to throw money at them like FSU women. I am not saying you are screwed if you are a darker guy, but you may be facing an uphill battle. As for advice, I think being too aggressive could backfire. An American beta is a super-alpha compared to the typical Japanese guy. From what I can tell, they seem to like genuinely nice guys...

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 07-30-2013

Only 3 approaches today...

1 direct: 1 number
2 indirect: 1 number
about 3 or 4 other random conversations that led nowhere.

The Rehab Worker from Nara...
Open a cute girl with long hair dyed blond by asking for directions. Chat for about 10 minutes. 27 years old, from Nara, works at a rehab clinic, been living in Osaka for several years. Says no when I try to number Close. Chat some more before I'm on my way.

The Girl with the Red/Pink Eye...
Decided to go direct with this one, this time I use half English and half Japanese. Initial response is a confused, sort of wtf look, but she goes along and loosens up after a while. We chat for about 5 minutes. I say (this time in English) that I'd like to take her out to dinner some time, handing her my cellphone. She obliges and puts in her number before we part ways.

Stop a Korean girl on the street. She's a tourist, speaks no Japanese and practically no English. I decide to drop it and look elsewhere.

Chat with some woman in her mid 40s from Nara (again) for about 8 minutes at a Starbucks. She's a bit too old for me, so I don't try to close. A couple more conversations go like this today.

The Kindergarten Teacher from Nara...
At Tsuruhashi, on the way back from Namba, I ask a girl with dyed blond hair, greenish contacts how long it should take to get to Kyobashi from there. She happens to be returning to Daitôshi, just as I am. We spend the next 20 minutes switching trains and talking. 27 year old, works at a Kindergarten, originally from Nara (again? What's with all these people from Nara? This must be at least the 7th woman I've spoken to who either lives in or is originally from there). Before she reaches her stop, we exchange numbers, and I suggest we go out sometime.

------------------

As for directness working or not working, it seems to be doing relatively well, with some girls going for it more than others. A lot of it depends on your frame and how much the girl is down for these types of things. As for indirectness, my approaches usually go as follows.

-Play dumb and ask a question.
-listen to explanation, start saying how you've only been here for xyz months and still don't know your way around.
*Here she might either say "へーーーー、でも日本語上手ですね(heeeeeeh, but your Japanese is good)." or "どこの国ですか/どこの人ですか?”(Where are you from?)”
- Here I'll say it's still difficult, and my Chinese is better.
*”へーーーー、中国語できる?”
-Talk about how I studied there for a while and studied the language for about five years in Gemany.
- If she asks where I'm from, I'll tell my whole origin story and whatnot...
- If she doesn't take part that much in the conversation, I'll just ask if she's from Osaka. Most of the time recently, the girls have said they're from Nara.
- proceed with more talk about yourself, her, Osaka, and anything else relevant to the conversation that comes to mind.
- After enough time has passed ask her name,
- After a few more minutes of chatting, pull out your cell phone and ask her what her number is.
- Here she'll either refuse or oblige.
- Rinse and repeat. These conversations all pretty much take more or less the same course, which is why I no longer write down the whole dialogue, as that would be too long and too repetitive, but I think you get the idea.

------------------

So far, that makes...

180 approaches, 35 numbers, 9 Dates, about 6 makouts, 2 bangs
about 6 prospects at the moment

More info coming soon...

Bang Osaka - Northern - 07-31-2013

Keep posting rvlefty. I like your style.

Bang Osaka - Balboa - 07-31-2013

Quote: (07-30-2013 11:13 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

What's with all these people from Nara? This must be at least the 7th woman I've spoken to who either lives in or is originally from there).

Haha, that is weird. I had the same kind of streak when I lived in Osaka and banged 3 girls from Nara in a row. Maybe they just love the gaikokujin.

Bang Osaka - Northern - 07-31-2013

Quote: (07-29-2013 10:09 AM)Global_Cocksman Wrote:  

I'll be traveling to China and eventually Korea, I was thinking about getting blue eye contact lenses.
Blue opaque contact lenses will not work for you if you have dark (e.g. brown) eyes. Try green ones instead.

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 07-31-2013

7 approaches today

3 direct: 1 number
3 indirect: 3 numbers
1 insta-blowout

Amemura-Shinsaibashi...
Spot a tall, very pretty girl walking down the street in high heals and a white blouse. Went direct with this one, but she declined.

Second girl is wearing a blue tanktop and short white shorts with her hair died blond in a ponytail. She doesn't know what to make of the whole directness, declines, saying she'll be late for work.

Third girl also in Amemura. This one shuts me down the moment the words "sumimasen" come out of my mouth. I shrug it off and move on. Ask a group of Taiwanese tourists behind her for directions to save a bit of face, though. Oh well.

The Girl form Hongkong...
Near the river beside Donquijote I spot a girl by herself going towards the wooden bridge taking pictures. I walk up to her, saying "すみません、写真撮ってください。”(Excuse me, please take a picture). She's not a local, and she mutters something in English with a vaguely Chinese-sounding accent, so I ask her “你会中文吗?”(Can you speak Chinese?)
"中文?会啊,“ she says. We shoot the shit a bit. Where you from? How long you been here? That sorta thing. Again, not a typical Northern, Southern or Taiwanese accent. Turns out she's from Hongkong. We chat for about 5 to 8 minutes. I offer to show her around, but she's meeting with a friend, so I suggest we go out drinking some other night before she leaves. Gives me her email address, saying she can't use her cellphone in Japan.

The nurse from Tennoji...
Sit down at Starbucks to take a break. Spot this cute, fly girl seated next to the window and sit down near her. I open by asking how long it takes to get from Namba to Umeda by train. Proceed to chat for about 15 to 20 minutes. 24 year-old nurse who works at a hospital at Tennoji. We exchange numbers before she gets up to go home, and I say we should go out sometime.

Later ran into a girl I'd gone out with before who had blown me off (I'd suggested last weekend that we meet today, but no reply). She was with some guy from Hokkaido. We chatted for a bit, and she said something like "またご飯食べに行こうね。”(Let's go out to eat again sometime). I shrugged and waved goodbye. This one's outta the picture. It crossed my mind that before starting game or in my first year, I would've probably been very bothered by this. Now, I just shrugged it off, thinking basically "there's more where that came from." No sense of bitterness, at all. It's good to see how game can improve one's mindset in regard to human interactions.

The English Student...
Spot a really attractive, really fly young Japanese girl walking in the direction of the subway station down Shinsaibashi-suji. Decide to go direct this time. She's a bit shy, doesn't know what to make of the directness, but we chat for about eight minutes, half in English and half Japanese. She's an English student at Kansai Gaigokugo Daigaku, the local Foreign Language Uni. I say in English "You're really cute, I'd love to take you out to dinner sometime." She blushes a bit, but obliges. We exchange numbers and she's on her way. We'll see if she flakes or if anything comes of this.

Namba Subway...
Pass a really fine girl in her early twenties, with short, natural dark hair, a deep tan, and very pretty face while waiting for the subway going to Tsuruhashi. I ask how long it should take to get from here to Tsuruhashi. "Em...surii minutsu (that's Japenglish for 'em...three minutes')" she says, giggling a bit. “Oh...英語はめっちゃおまい!” (Oh, your English really is good!), I say with a smile. She shakes her head, laughing; ”英語ぜんぜんできない!”(I can't speak any English). We chat for about ten minutes before the train arrives and continue chatting for about five minutes on the train. I tell her to put her number in my phone, saying we should practice English and Japanese together. She seemed to take that proposition too literally, apparently thinking I really just meant to "practice English" with her. Tried to say we should go out drinking sometime. The conversation went over to German wine and beer.

So far that makes...

187 approaches, 39 numbers, 9 dates, about 6 makeouts, 2 bangs
Currently, about 8 prospects

More info coming soon...

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 08-01-2013

5 approaches today...

3 direct: 1 date > 1 number
2 insta-blowouts

Texted 7 of the 9 prospects I had running. None responded.

Started off with one direct approach. Declined.

Second I decided to open by asking for directions. Refused to speak, shook her head at every word I said, nothing here.

Third girl I opened was slightly below average in appearance. 21 year old from Mie, has been working in a hospital in Osaka since April of this year. Not exactly my type but she goes along with the direct game very well. From there I take her to a coffee shop for a drink. We chat for about 20 minutes or so before she says she has to get back. We exchange contact info and she's on her way. Not sure if I'll pursue this one.

Opened another girl, again direct (guess I was too lazy today to think up some elaborate bullshit, so I just said I thought she was cute and started running my mouth). She declined.

The last girl was an insta-blowout. Shot me down the very moment "sumimasen" exited my mouth.

Not the best of days, but no other choice but to keep going.

So far that makes...

192 approaches, 40 numbers, 10 dates, 6 makeouts, 2 bangs

More info coming soon...

Bang Osaka - rvlefty - 08-01-2013

Wed I check out Pure again. The girls that are there are part of a promotions group, all wearing bikinis or some kind of bikini-type outfit. These girls are kinda funny that they don't really talk to each other much and and are pretty much there to stand around and make the club look busy/decent ratios.
http://pure-osaka.com/venue/party_report/id/5088

A black guy I saw there previously was approaching like mad, and showing off his abs to girls as an opener sometimes. We small talk a little and he intros me to some girls.. I think he wanted an assist to occupy some of the friends.. since no one else was really approaching. I'm talking with her (1/4 spanish 3/4 japanese girl) and as she wants to take her drunk friend home I get her name and Line ID. And as she is leaving she is oh yeah I have a boyfriend so just as friends. Fuuuu...
Anyway I try to look her up later, I can't find her on Facebook, and the line ID doesn't work. My current Facebook name isn't my full name, so mine doesn't appear when searched for.

To be honest after that my memory is a little hazy. I don't remember going from Pure to Heaven Club and to be honest I'd have to look for it on a map to find it again. They don't kid around with the amount of alcohol in drinks here even with the free tickets. But I have drank a lot before in my 8 months of travelling and have only blacked out like that once before. There's a conspiracy comment on a youtube video about the club adding something to drinks so people get sick and don't drink as much, but who knows.

Anyway in my blackout state I have memory of hanging on a couch with a foreign girl and making out with her. Don't remember where I met her but I did get her email. I remember being outside and her being very clear she was leaving in a different direction than where my hotel was. She hasn't responded to me emailing her and it's not connected to a Facebook account (ugh).

Anyway the change in diet here and likely not sleeping at all on my trip from Phils and previous sickness I have the shits and swollen balls again. Going to have to take antibiotics again. This sucks balls (hah) being laid up dealing with it I didn't go out last night.

And it's hard to believe but it's even hotter/more humid here than the Phils. Instead of 5 minutes and sweating it's 4 minutes and sweating.

Bang Osaka - rvlefty - 08-01-2013

Anyway about J-girls and random stuff.

On the streets here I really don't see many girls that I would consider a 7 or better for *me*. Granted I've only been in a few select areas in one city but it's quite a change from the Phils where my head is spinning around sometimes with so many cute girls with curvy little bodies of all ages. Like I've probably only seen one 9/10 out anywhere ever, walking with some older guy. Was pretty sure she had some things "altered" like eyes/boobs.

The dress here in a lot of cases is strange which is off-putting. Like baggy clothing, things that don't really seem to match, tshirts with strange sayings on them... along with excessive makeup and large fake eyelashes (in some areas, a lot of dirty blonde wigs, granted a lot of those girls are hostesses). They do like to show off their legs if you are into that. But when they do smile at you they do with their whole face and part of you does melt a little.

A lot of the service type jobs you might run into during the daytime like restaurants or 7 11 etc. seem to be mostly dudes. Patriarchy etc.

It's different here and it's hard to explain because it's nothing like anywhere else I've been by a huge margin. You hear a little about the hostess clubs and bars but what is surprising is just how many of them there are in this little area (Nanpa) alone. Probably at least 100 but who really knows with so many hidden in little one room basement or upstairs bars. And the rates are posted and START at 5000 yen (about $45) PER HALF HOUR to have a girl just TALK to you which unless you are special or pay more YOU DON'T EVEN GET TO PICK. Sure there must be off-side hooking involved at times but that's gotta be after a whole lot of drinks bought and time spent and money etc.

Creepy moments, walking alone in the evening in some areas, and having an average dressed Japanese women standing around who's probably about 35-40 smile and say to you "sex mahh-sage?" But it's nice that the hostess hawkers don't really pay any attention to you, that's gotta be annoying for dudes here since a lot are aggressive and will keep walking with you even if they are ignored initially.

Bang Osaka - DirectDanger - 08-01-2013

@rvlefty...

Interested in your thoughts comparing Japan with the Philippines/Thailand. Maybe it's to early in your journey in Japan to make to many comparisons but I really like your thoughts in the previous post. Keep it coming with the details.

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 08-01-2013

Quote: (08-01-2013 07:10 PM)rvlefty Wrote:  

Creepy moments, walking alone in the evening in some areas, and having an average dressed Japanese women standing around who's probably about 35-40 smile and say to you "sex mahh-sage?"

Those women aren't Japanese, btw. They're all Chinese immigrants. They say this "hellO Massaji?!" in a fashion that's typical of peddlars in China, plus you can always hear them chatting to eachother either in Mandarin or some regional hillbilly dialect.

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 08-02-2013

4 approaches yesterday, with about 3 or 4 others that I didn't bother to close.

3 indirect: 2 numbers and 1 email
1 direct: 0 numbers

Started off by approaching a very pretty girl at SSB-Suji, talk to her in Japanese for a bit, ask if she's from around here, and says she's not Japanese. Look at her for a Moment. Dress, styling and so forth look local. "한국사람? (Korean?)," I ask (don't speak any Korean, but can read/type and know a couple words). Shakes her head”中国人(Chinese)," she says. From here, switch to Chinese. Walk around for a few minutes. Student from Hangzhou, been here for three months. She cuts the conversation short and says she has to go. I don't really count this one as an approach, since I didn't make any real effort to close.

Direct approach of the day...
Proceeded to open probably one of the hottest girls (by my standards) that I'd seen in a while. Short skirt, hair at neck length, model-like face. Seems relatively friendly, but I go direct and bomb. One thing I've noticed I need to improve with my directness is that it often comes across as too much of a line. The best approachese here and in other places are always the ones that seem the most natural. I guess I'll have to practice.

Sit down next to a girl looking at her iPhone in front of a shopping center (I hate iPhones, it's seems impossible nowadays for girls to do anything alone without sticking their noses into their fucking phones. Does everyone today find their own thoughts and surroundings so dull that you can't go for five seconds without looking at a screen?)
Start chatting and whatnot. Sounds like (if I understood correctly) that she's an intern at the store, but I'm only guessing from the context, as I wasn't quite familiar with the Japanese word for 'intern'. This one eventually says she has to get back to work, don't bother going for the number with this one.

Girl from Kobe...
Walk down to the Apple Store in front of Amemura. There's another cute girl (about a 7) sitting next to the sidewalk reading a book (finally! Not a fucking phone!). Rest my backpack next to her, pretending to look for something inside. Eventually, I sit down and ask for directions, proceeding from there to chat. We talk for about 15-20 minutes (I think). 20-something year old from Kobe, nice personality, pretty face, actually seems very likeable. She's taking a break; again, sounds like she's an intern (?) or something similar at Apple. I suggest we go out to eat sometime next week or so, she obliges and puts her number in my phone. Chat for another minute or two and I'm off.

Amemura Starbucks...
Sit down next to a girl and ask after a few minutes how to get to club Bambi from here. She doesn't know and I say I don't have an iPhone with me. She looks it up and tells me. We proceed to chat on and off for about 20 to 30 minutes. 25, same age as me, though she looks about 19. Been to quite a few countries, China, Australia, US, Indonesia, which is quite a bit for Japanese people (most of whom have never been abroad before). At first, she seems preoccupied with her iPhone, but she loosens up after a while and begins asking me about myself. Before I go, I suggest we go out the following Friday. Obliges and punches her number and email into my phone. Linger for a bit before I'm off.

Korean Girl...
Again, spot a lone tourist near the wooden bridge close to Donquijote. Korean, this is obvious before you even get a look at her face. I ask for her to take a picture, and offer to take a picture of her, then proceed to chat. Very sweet, can converse pretty well in English, actually seems quite receptive and interested. Asks to take a picture together. This is the second time a Korean tourist has wanted to take a picture with me the last one wanted to add me to FB and posted the picture for all her friends to see. God-damn Facebook! This time we just exchange emails, as her phone doesn't work in Japan. She'll be in Osaka another three days, so I suggest meeting up for dinner or a drink. She says she's staying with a friend. Oh well...

Chat with a few more girls here and there, but again, no effort to close.

So far that makes...

196 approaches, 42 numbers, 10 dates, 6 makeouts, 2 bangs
3 prospects at the moment

More info coming soon...

Bang Osaka - sixers81 - 08-03-2013

Hey there Sargon I'm a long time lurker, first time poster and wanted to chime in on this thread as I've been to Japan several times and had a working holiday there in 2010 in Osaka.

Although Osakan's are described as the Latin people of Japan as they are outgoing, I find that didn't translate when it comes to gaijin - most are painfully shy to converse with us even if you are speaking Japanese to them.

I thought the quality of women in Tokyo was far superior to that of Osaka. Osaka has lots of 6's and 7's etc but around Shinjuku and Shibuya I would often see plenty of 8's and occasionaly 9's etc. I guess also Osaka has a working class reputation so it also isn't as clean as Tokyo and other places.

I remember in Namba I would stand there with a confused look on my face looking at a map and usually after a few minutes someone (usually young female) would say 'can I help you?' A better way to approach women would be with a map and say you are looking for a pet shop (roosh's example) or something like that. Then you can say 'oh you're so kind, please come and join me for a coffee at Starbucks etc. I found that it was never good to be too direct in JP and it's always important to be subtle, gentle (yasashii) and smile often etc.

I saw that you are quite tall at nearly 6'2". JP women's ideal for a height for a guy is around least 180cm so you've got no issues there. I am 6'1" and back in 2010 I was 230lbs and had a shaved head with a goatee (ate and worked out a lot so I was big and bulky) and it tended to intimidate people there. The ideal look for a gaijin would be anywhere from 5'10" - 6'2" lean (160-190lbs) clean shaven and well dressed. JP girls love lean muscular guys (think Brad Pitt in fight club) and most have hardly ever seen a muscular guy as most JP guys don't care about going to the gym - they are much more concerned with fashion.

I first went to JP back in 2008, and found that getting laid was much easier back then. JP women have really been put on a pedestal by all those anime/manga nerds around the world, and with things like nanpa all over Japan I find it's a lot more work nowadays to get laid there. Thinking of checking out Taiwan next lol.

Anyway I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread and best of luck in Osaka!

Bang Osaka - Travesty - 08-03-2013

Quote: (08-03-2013 05:59 PM)sixers81 Wrote:  

I first went to JP back in 2008, and found that getting laid was much easier back then. JP women have really been put on a pedestal by all those anime/manga nerds around the world, and with things like nanpa all over Japan I find it's a lot more work nowadays to get laid there.

Sargon, props for all the info and insight you layout. You are definitely putting in the work.

I would say a 1% bang rate for approaches is a tough statistic. I would say in America that would make you a raw beginner. 5% seems to be a number where you would be killing it in America. And you see like you have a great grip on approaching and getting numbers.

I have dipped in and out of your thread over time.

Would you say with your experience Japan is one of the toughest places to bang or do you think you are just almost cracking the nut of how to make things easier?

Do you think doing another 200 approaches will bring you more insight or do you think this is just the amount of work it takes in Japan?

Bang Osaka - Sargon of Akkad - 08-04-2013

Alright, did 14 approaches last night (Sat, Aug 3rd)

6 Street Approaches...

3 direct > 2 numbers
2 indirect > 1 insta-date > 1 email address; 1 blowout
1 insta-blowout

8 club approaches: 1 number, 1 makeout

The Chinese Girl from Fujian...
While waiting for the train to go to Namba, I sit next to this cute girl painting her nails (strong smell of nail polish in the air). Decide not to bother approaching, but get on the train and see her sit accross from me, all of a sudden my dick turns into miniature verson of Tokyo Tower. She's pretty, but not really gorgeous or insanely beautiful. Still, she's that type you just wanna do nasty things with right there, the instant you see her. It's then that I hear a Little voice inside saying "Alright, that's it. This girl gets off at the same stop as you, you're gonna pounce immediately. Not letting that one get away."
Lo and behold, she gets off at the same stop. I stop her and say in the best Japanese that I can that I noticed her on the train, thought she was fucking gorgeous and just had to say hi. She laughs a bit and gets ready to walk on, but says "日本語は上手ですね、あたしも害語句人です。(Your Japanese is good, something something I'm a foreigner, too).
”どこの人ですか?” I ask, intregued.
"中国人。(Chinese)." 
Bingo! I start running my mouth off in Chinese. I swear, this is the best social lubricant ever invented! We chat for about five minutes and exchange numbers before she gets on her train.

The Filipina Hostess...
I still have a bit of time to kill before heading off to the club, so I decide to take a stroll down the street to find a few new prospects. Pass by this FUCKING GORGEOUS woman walking past me at Shinsaibashi-Suji. I mean holy shit! At first, I think, nah, why bother, besides she's already walked pretty far past me, but I figure, however low the chances of success, they're still higher than if I just stand their with my thumb up my ass. I decide to go direct, she has a slight "WTF?" reaction, but seems to go along with it. This one's a hostess, on her way to work (same job a Japanese ex GF of mine in Germany used to run in Ginza). Sounds like she's half Japanese (dad's side) and half Filipina (mom's side), been living in Japan for seven years. I tell her I'd love to take her out to dinner some time and gesture for her to give me her number. We exchange contact info, but from the way she acted, it seemed more like she was just giving me her number just for the hell of it. Says "thank you" and "good bye" before heading to work. I'll text her sometime next week, but I don't expect anything to come out of this. We shall see.

Approached another girl nearby, but was shot down immediately.

Sit in a nearby Starbucks to kill some time and have a fifteen minute chat with a girl from Kanagawa. Don't bother to close.

The Taiwanese Tourist...
Opened this one by asking for directions, when she says she's from Taiwan I switch to Chinese. Turns out she studied in Bonn for a year and can speak German. Waddaya know? Since she's travelling alone, I offer to take her to a nearby bar. We have a couple drinks together before going for a stroll by the river and getting something to eat. Try carefully to see if she'll respond to escalation. Nothing. I suggest meeting up the next day to show her around the city. We exchange emails (can't use her Taiwanese phone in Japan), and set a time and place to meet in the early afternoon. Still she decides to go home at about midnight. Maybe I can try to accompany her home? Not having it. The day after will be another story...

The Club...
Oddly enough, I seem more hesitant to approach at the club than on the street; felt a bit like a chump; approached a total of eight women.

First is a 35 year old Japanese; grind a bit on the dancefloor with this one, but she shuts me down when I try to kiss her neck. Oh well.

Open a Korean girl near the dancefloor; cold, mean attitude; body language, face and tone of voice are all basically screaming "fuck off" after the first word comes out of my mouth.

Try opening another on the dancefloor. Blowout.

Open another girl on the dancefloor; brutally shot down.

The fifth girl approaches me, this time. A chubby, somewhat below average girl from Slovenia. I'm not intersted in her, but I think I might as well not turn down a free offer. We dance for a bit, but she says goodbye after a while; not really interested in persuing that one anyway.

Quick derail: the Slovenian approached me by asking me if I was French. I don't know how many white people I'm not acquainted with have approached me abroad asking if I was French, especially if they themselves are from France. I don't know what's up with that, but it's weird. It only happens in Asia.

Next up is a Japanese woman who seems to be somewhere in her fourties (won't tell me her real age). Still has a young body and young mannerisms, so I'm definitely not complaining, also has a butterfly tattoo in between her tits. She's there with two friends, one guy and one girl (apparently a couple). We dance around for about an hour or so. She won't let me kiss her on the lips, but pretty much any other part of her body is fair game, and after about fifteen minutes, we're basically all but fucking eachother through our cloths on the dancefloor (this is a weird trend I've noticed around Japanese chics; you can touch, grope, fondle, nibble, lick and grind all you want with absolutely no complaints, but don't your DARE try to kiss her on the lips). I get her number, but after a while, she goes to the bathroom before exiting the Club with her friends.

Open another girl at the bar, ask if she speaks Ja-... --...nope...insta-blowout. A simple "No...no...no!" Along with the "talk to the hand" gesture pops up just as I've finished my sentence. Half a minute later her boyfriend (at least for that night) comes by and makes out with her.

I know the night is lost, but I decide to squeeze out an eighth approach just for the lulz...shot down after about ten seconds. This was not my night.

Walk out the club to be greeted by the daylit sky. Decide to do one more street approach just for the hell of it. Too lazy to think up some bullshit reason to talk to her, so I just go direct. She smiles and says "Arigatô", but politely declines."

Waiting for the subway, I see a stereotypically hot girl standing beside me, kind of J-Pop idol-ish in appearance. I decide to ask some random questions that have pretty much always at least gotten a good conversation going. She reluctantly answers the first question, but slowly backs away when I start chatting, looking at her friend snickering with a "help, what the fuck is this guy talking to me for!?"-look on her face. A guy stands up and starts saying in Japanglish "Hey, that is my friend." Other guys, apparently with them, look on.

"Good GOD, what the fuck!?" I think to myself. My pride just took a high-speed dollyo chagi to the nuts. Spend the next hour or so feeling like I'm limping home from my bruised ego. It's about 7:30 in the mornig by the time I get back to my place. Stupid me for already setting a date for 13:30 that same day, but, as all great religions and philosophies teach, never back down where there's a chance of getting laid, so I decide to be a true Spartan and get about three hours of sleep...

So far that makes...
210 approaches, 46 numbers, 11 dates, 7 makeouts, 2 bangs

To be continued...

Bang Osaka - rvlefty - 08-04-2013

SoA, respect for your persistence here.

Part of me feels like you would have to know basic or intermediate Japanese to date anything outside of foreigner hunter girls. Getting blowouts hurts a little but is still funny, having some run off giggling.
But I still haven't run into a lot of "mature" aged foreigners that have it together game-wise. The young anime video game loving japanophile is pretty much anti-alpha. So this has to leave some opportunity for high quality Japanese girls who are curious about foreigners but don't meet any 'good' ones here.

I went to Club Bambi last night. Dudes have to walk up 8 floors in a narrow hallway and then wait in line while girls ride the elevator up. Place was shoulder to shoulder packed and super sweaty. Have to shove your way around to get anywhere. These tiny guys would post up in a path and just grab girls and pull them into them and not let go as they try to walk past. WTF. So no one can move. Eventually some large Japanese dude got fed up and smacked one on the head to make some space. And no one can talk with the music so loud.

I think a better idea with places like Giraffe and Bambi would be to hang around outside about 20 minutes before close and go "fishing" by standing around with your phone and asking for directions/food/whatever.

After I went to Sam & Dave 2 around 3am. Seemed kind of social circle ish, fortunately wasn't super full. Approached a tall attractive Japanese woman dancing who seemed to be kind of on her own and had a smaller guy pushing us together, but she spoke zero English. I kept thinking how this was too good to be true, was she a hooker? Zero Japanese guys were approaching her. It just didn't make sense... I saw a friend of hers sucking face with a foreign dude later, I guess maybe her friend abandoned her, but when I can't ask questions to get the real deal... I'm lost... (In Phils or Thailand I had a careful routine crafted but in English...)

After I went to Heaven Club at like 5AM, I was able to find it again it's just East down the road from Pure. Terrible ratios and super aggressive black dudes rolling up on girls dancing which never worked. As I was leaving a girl with her friend entering asked me if it was full, I told her sort of, I should have said "yeah if you like drunk horny dudes" or "not really lets go somewhere else".

Good things going for Osaka
- large # of bars, clubs, restaurants, all within walking distance of each other in 2-10 mins
- lots of cabs around if you needed to but you kind of don't
- food and drink is surprisingly cheap, you can get 'full' from a meal of high quality food for under $10 (often less than $7) even in tourist areas. Drinks/beer range from $5-8
- a lot of people around, but doesn't have the feeling of being overcrowded
- many bars and restaurants open super late, until 5AM or "close" (when they feel like it)
- safe
- friendliness/curiosity to foreigners (while a good thing it may be just that, a friendliness... in Phils/Thailand girls will straight up stare at you like they want you to take them right there... here, good luck with one even holding eye contact here)

Bad things going for Osaka (for the typical short term traveler like me)
- a lot of girls seem to ride bikes around. how you going to pull a ONS when a girl is on her bike? (same problem as described in a lot of EU places)
- terrible disco ratios, often 4 or 5 guys to girl (or worse)
- many creepy/horny guys approaching aggressively in bars
- very low level/quality of English
- unfriendly guest policies in Hotels
- low number of AirBnB rentals
- difficulty of getting short term rentals
- difficulty in getting local Sim card
- a lot of girls don't seem to handle their liquor well (stumbling around in clubs, tantruming outside, squatting around on the streets with their face in their hands)

Comparing Japan to the Phils or Thailand isn't a comparison that would really make sense, since it is SO different in almost every aspect.. maybe comparing to Korea would make more sense. Comparing SEA countries against each other is useful...