Roosh V Forum
100 Approaches Houston - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: 100 Approaches Houston (/thread-31678.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 01-06-2014

Nah I'm saying to bring that much (not per number). You may need to buy things in the stores to show a bit of legitimacy and that you didn't just show up up to hit on girls. I would never in my life spend $300 on a number.

I'm a near broke 18 year old. $300 would be god send in terms of things I need to get.

100 Approaches Houston - satanova77 - 01-06-2014

No need to buy anything. Just be smooth. Its ok if girls think you are just hitting on them and not there to buy anything.

They will romanticize it in their mind as long as you are smooth. And will say to their friends " OMG this guy saw me through window and came in to talk to me!"

Well if we're going by the charming angle what would be a good opener then? Most of mine were usually dealing with buying a present or an opinion on some clothes with the exception of the hookah bar where I just approached like I would at any night venue.

100 Approaches Houston - Richiavelli - 01-07-2014

Good stuff man. I'm in the middle of 100 night approaches right now, I'm over 20 after two weeks. Sending you support from LA bro.

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 01-07-2014

Thanks for the support man hope you are doing well out there in LA. From what I hear game is even harder to run there than over here best of luck.

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 01-12-2014

Alright slight update on the aftermath of my attempts. Well word got around of what I've been doing for a while now(anything red pill in general both opinions and actions), and now a couple of guys that I know(not really friends but friends of friends that I hangout with) are constantly criticizing me in front of my friends for daring to get laid like that as well as practically committing "rape" in their book for having sex with girls who drank a little(maybe a can or two of beer not enough to be drunk). Problem being I see them on a day to day basis and they may ruin my rep in social settings. Should I deny doing anything or not give a crap? This is messing with my personal life quite a bit.

100 Approaches Houston - Screwston - 01-12-2014

t I would just ignore them and find new people to chill with. They sound lame as hell. Why is it messing with your personal life?

100 Approaches Houston - Kickb - 01-12-2014

Just tell them to fuck off and then ignore them like Houston said.

They hangout with some of the people who are close to me, and these friends of friends are bothering me. They are messing with my personal life because of my social life(school, volunteer work, etc.) and will probably cockblock me in these settings. Also a couple are massive betas, and one will literally fuck anything that walks even a whale.

I wouldnt tell any of your friends about what you're doing. Do it alone and stop bringing any of those guys.

These were different guys than my friends that I went with. One guy I told by accident(he didn't go with me) spread it around. So just deny everything since there is no proof?

I don't really do the social circle thing so maybe make a thread on that and ask for advice.

100 Approaches Houston - RockHard - 01-14-2014

Quote: (01-12-2014 10:45 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Alright slight update on the aftermath of my attempts. Well word got around of what I've been doing for a while now(anything red pill in general both opinions and actions), and now a couple of guys that I know(not really friends but friends of friends that I hangout with) are constantly criticizing me in front of my friends for daring to get laid like that as well as practically committing "rape" in their book for having sex with girls who drank a little(maybe a can or two of beer not enough to be drunk). Problem being I see them on a day to day basis and they may ruin my rep in social settings. Should I deny doing anything or not give a crap? This is messing with my personal life quite a bit.

Don't get what's happening here - these girls you're having sex with aren't ones you've been approaching, right? Or they found out you're running day game and now it's somehow related to some other girl you fucked?

So you had sex with a girl who had a few drinks? DON'T DENY IT IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. That's fucking cheesy. You got laid! You didn't break any laws. They're all butthurt and making up moral positions, as if these guys would make a potential fuck blow a breathalyzer to make sure she's 100% sober? If they get in your face, tell 'em to fuck off. She was down with it, it's between you and her, and they need to stay the fuck out of this girl's private life. Paint them as being creepy for being all interested in who this other girl is fucking.

You've already identified the problem - they're losers. Treat 'em like losers. You're letting your head get ahead of you. What are they going to do, tell girls you're a playa? I bet that gives the tingles to half of them anyway.

100 Approaches Houston - RX2 - 01-14-2014

Guys who talk shit to you and/or try to bring you down for being different than them are just jealous.

Jealous that they don't have the balls to do something different than what they do every day.

Jealous because their life is boring and mundane.

Jealous because they don't have the balls to cold approach a girl.

Even more when it's guys who are super beta and haven't gotten laid in years.

Who cares what they think, fuck them and their weak ass comments. They're just being cunty because you're doing something that they don't have the balls to do.

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 01-14-2014

Thanks guys. I've kind of noticed them being dicks in general. I'll just fuck with them about their stale lives and get the fuck away from them. Why bother with people who bring you down to feel good.

100 Approaches Houston - LiftedHabit - 01-15-2014

Quote: (01-02-2014 11:31 PM)houston Wrote:  

I can be your wingman someday since I look about that age.

I'm actually moving up to houston around march, would you be down for a meet up?

100 Approaches Houston - Screwston - 01-15-2014

Sure just send a pm.

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 01-15-2014

I would be down as well p.m. me if you feel like day game and hanging out.

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 02-03-2014

Aight so thought I would update this with approaches number 14 and 15. So rolled out with forum member Screwston(formerly known as Houston) and a couple of bros. We were just mainly chilling, but would approach chicks if we found them attractive. So I thought I would update on the two approaches I did while hanging out with the bros. This was at the Galleria Mall by the way.
Approach 12: Girl sitting down at a Starbucks inside the mall on her computer. Sit down next to her and browse websites on my phone for like 3-4 minutes than start a conversation about her laptop. Got her slightly interested until a beta cockblocker came in with a home made meal for the chick. [Image: whip.gif] [Image: whip.gif] Not sure if they were related or not, but an entire meal for fuck's sake. Anyways I was cockblocked before I could get a number, and I hightailed out of there.
Approach 13: Sat down at the Food Court at the same table as a girl. Same thing as before and I just sat there for a while browsing and started not to get signal. Opened her with "Are you getting signal here?", and started a conversation. It went on for a while, but went no where because she was more focused on her own phone than me.

So the optimal spot at the Galleria I have learned are the food places because it is hard to find stores with chicks in them en masse. I would hit on people working, but I don't have the coin yet to actually buy a whole lot of stuff at that expensive mall.

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 02-15-2014

First semi-success today. Out with fellow member Screwston(Houston) to plan a possible road trip to New York City(would be nice if we could get some places to stop by on the way there for ONS night game or meeting up with fellow members). Approach 14 at a mall Starbucks. Opened up about good desserts to buy/something cheap. Continued talking and got a number. She seemed interested and dominated the conversation so it seems promising.

100 Approaches Houston - Cattle Rustler - 04-14-2014

Any updates?

I'm sure your game and results have improved after so many approaches....

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 04-14-2014

I'm broke and have not had opportunity as of late due to exams and poor quality of grades. I'll be going out more and taking summer classes at the college I'll be going to in the fall so I'll be keeping notes and updating then. Right now it's some social circle business that I'm trying to get a fuck buddy from.

100 Approaches Houston - Travesty - 04-17-2014

Quote: (04-14-2014 09:18 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I'm broke and have not had opportunity as of late due to exams and poor quality of grades. I'll be going out more and taking summer classes at the college I'll be going to in the fall so I'll be keeping notes and updating then. Right now it's some social circle business that I'm trying to get a fuck buddy from.

This may be too personal of a question and maybe you could PM if you are up for it:

I am curious how many bangs you average a year from social circle since I remember seeing you post how that is your bread and butter else where on the forum.

The top player friend by far I knew in college got 20 bangs his freshman year at 18/19 years old. I think only about half those were social circle. He did a lot of cold approaching (some at random house parties where we didn't really know anybody) and crazy antics to get attention in public and on campus. I'd say 60% were 7+'s.

Just curious how effective Social Circle for Bangs is for an RVF youngster.

100 Approaches Houston - Comte De St. Germain - 04-17-2014

Quote: (04-17-2014 01:00 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2014 09:18 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

This may be too personal of a question and maybe you could PM if you are up for it:

I am curious how many bangs you average a year from social circle since I remember seeing you post how that is your bread and butter else where on the forum.

The top player friend by far I knew in college got 20 bangs his freshman year at 18/19 years old. I think only about half those were social circle. He did a lot of cold approaching (some at random house parties where we didn't really know anybody) and crazy antics to get attention in public and on campus. I'd say 60% were 7+'s.

Just curious how effective Social Circle for Bangs is for an RVF youngster.
Sure I'm down for PM(or Skype if that's your thing). I'd honestly think a discussion would be better suited for skype. I'm down for discussing what I do exactly, and how I go about getting them. I can also just do a really long post, but I don't think it'll be interactive enough.