Roosh V Forum
Suit Game Summer 2013 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Suit Game Summer 2013 (/thread-24264.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Suit Game Summer 2013 - el mechanico - 05-28-2013

I've gave it a lot of thought and have decided that suits are beta.

Why?

1. You lose mobility in your arms. (please don't argue this fact)

2. People are forced to wear them. Umm fuck you very much I'll wear what I want.

3. Makes shoulders bigger. Who needs this feature? Skinny weaklings.

4. A jacket that doesn't keep you warm? WTF?

5. A jacket that makes you hot that you have to carry?

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Prosal - 05-28-2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sounds like a personal problem.

Start a blog to express your negativity.

Now let's get back to summer suits.

It's called opinions. Didn't know that there was talibanesque censors here.

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not all of us are as lucky as you and spend our summers in freezing landlocked FSU communist block neighborhoods in mid thigh shorts (or is it capri pants?), Teva sandals and glittery Ed Hardy shirts?

You seem to be a rather contemptuous person. I would be interesting to see pics of what you ACTUALLY wear. (rolleyes)

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9489-p...#pid436374

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9489-p...#pid434286

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Some of us are unfortunate enough to spend our summers in places with perfect weather, ocean breezes, beautiful vistas and a high end lively scene to match.

Last summer I spent five full weeks in a suite at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta. What about you ?

Suit Game Summer 2013 - worldwidetraveler - 05-28-2013

Nice way to fuck up WIA's thread. Stay classy! If you want to wear cargos, wear cargos. No need to start talking shit about guys that want to wear something else.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Vicious - 05-28-2013

Why do people who don't like suits have to be so vocal about it? Feels kinda insecure.

Saying that EE/FSU girls don't like men in suits is just plain trolling.

Quote: (05-28-2013 01:41 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Trolling ? ..... obviously you didn't get my point ...re-read my post ... I never said that FSU girls didn't like men in suits, I just said that they were not naive and that they find (know) that men who wear suits WITHOUT being on a business trip are just ridiculous losers who just want to impress. It's now 20 years that silly foreigners with no game go to Ukraine, Romania, Russia, ect, wearing suits to try to impress, and telling the girls that they are "biznezmen". Now it's a running joke in EE and in FSU. If you are not aware of that, it's that you don't know much nor about EE/FSU women and nor about EE/FSU markets.

Quote: (05-28-2013 11:35 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Entertaining thread. I wear Pal Zileri suits. Nonetheless, I don't want to challenge anyone, but suits are clothes for business, or maybe to game girls in some after-work dates or after-work bar hopping.

But guys who put suits in their vacation suitcase and wear them for gaming girls abroad ? seriously ? ..come on, it's pathetic. It reminds me the losers who give to girls fake business cards with "President" or "Director" (of fake real estate or trading companies) in Chisinau or in Bucarest. Girls are real smart in EE and in FSU, and wearing a suit if you are not there on business trip, or handing them your "visitka" is nonsense and bullshit to them. It just screams "stupid sex tourist with no game and no personality who wears a suit in vacation to try to impress". What a pathetic trick. .

Suit Game Summer 2013 - pants - 05-28-2013

[Image: T48783006_07J_lookbook_large.jpg]

[Image: T48783006_07J_main_large.jpg]

I really liked these pants.

For people never heard of Tiger of sweden, check them out. Good fitting cloths for European shape.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - jimukr104 - 05-28-2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 01:48 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

Re-read my post. I never said that FSU girls didn't like men in suits, I just said that they were not naive and that they find (know) that men who wear suits WITHOUT being on a business trip are just ridiculous losers who just want to impress.

Entertaining thread. I wear Pal Zileri suits. Nonetheless, I don't want to challenge anyone, but suits are clothes for business, or maybe to game girls in some after-work dates or after-work bar hopping.

But guys who put suits in their vacation suitcase and wear them for gaming girls abroad ? seriously ? ..come on, it's pathetic. It reminds me the losers who give to girls fake business cards with "President" or "Director" (of fake real estate or trading companies) in Chisinau or in Bucarest. Girls are real smart in EE and in FSU, and wearing a suit if you are not there on business trip, or handing them your "visitka" is nonsense and bullshit to them. It just screams "stupid sex tourist with no game and no personality who wears a suit in vacation to try to impress". What a pathetic trick. .
Umm thats the stupidest thing said. FSU girls actually are attracted to men who dress impressive or show class. There was a time in America when everyone wore suits 24/7. I find Odessa and the more liberal cities the girls like the track suit look but overall a guy over the age of 30 should be wearing as classy a look as possible.
You are correct about a guy on vacation NOT wearing a suit.. But the idea is you don't want to look like a guy on vacation. Lets be honest only sex tourists consider FSU a vacation destination. Besides I have never seen a sex tourist in a suit once. But I would say leave the tie off most of the time.
Wearing a suit means no personality?ROFL.. yes t shirts and jeans spell personality. BTW the old business card trick actually use to work. Of course the tricks were used too much. But they weren't really tricks. For example I technically owned my own company in Ukraine.But we are talking 2003.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Vicious - 05-28-2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 01:48 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

Trolling ? ..... obviously you didn't get my point ...re-read my post ... I never said that FSU girls didn't like men in suits, I just said that they were not naive and that they find (know) that men who wear suits WITHOUT being on a business trip are just ridiculous losers who just want to impress. It's now 20 years that silly foreigners with no game go to Ukraine, Romania, Russia, ect wearing suits to try to impress and telling the girls that they are "biznezmen". Now it's a running joke in EE and in FSU.

And what does this have to do with this thread?

Quote:Quote:

If you are not aware of that, it's that you don't know much about EE and FSU women.

The respect you've been given in a short time on this forum seems to have gone to your head. You are not the final word on what women in EE and FSU are like.

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:02 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Wearing a suit means no personality?ROFL.

Ok, no prblms, I am not here to engage in useless discussions. As I said, good vacations, and don't forget your suits.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Laner - 05-28-2013

This color is dope. One of my favorites.
[Image: tumblr_mlnw81eK2w1qeuobqo1_500.jpg]

F*ck me this is sick.
[Image: tumblr_mf95o5mpYt1rey1nao1_1280.jpg]

My cream colored jacket gets the most love. My baby blue linen gets some very direct women, but for most its an outlier. French girls seem to get it.

And whoever said all of the hate comes from girls you wouldn't want to be with is true.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - WestIndianArchie - 05-28-2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:00 PM)pants Wrote:  

[Image: T48783006_07J_lookbook_large.jpg]

[Image: T48783006_07J_main_large.jpg]

I really liked these pants.

For people never heard of Tiger of sweden, check them out. Good fitting cloths for European shape.

Nice find, but that's for my post gym body!

WIA

Suit Game Summer 2013 - The Fantasist - 05-30-2013

This is a good look in my opinion. Casual but the jacket brings it all together:

[attachment=12369]

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Christian McQueen - 05-30-2013

I've gave it a lot of thought and have decided that suits are beta.

-Yes, Frank Sinatra, Steve McQueen and every fucking legendary player since suits came about was a Beta Bitch. All of us in the Suited Up arena are completely wrong.

-In fact, lets play a game El Mechanico and we can start a thread uploading photos of the girls that myself and other suit wearing players such as G-Manifesto pull and you can upload pictures of girls you pull. Then we can allow the forum to decide if wearing suits are Beta.

Oh wait, why waste our time?

Why?

1. You lose mobility in your arms. (please don't argue this fact)

-Incorrect. If you buy your suit from JCPenny's then yes, however when you buy suits in high-end fabric and have them tailored perfectly, you have plenty of mobility.

2. People are forced to wear them. Umm fuck you very much I'll wear what I want.

-Who's being forced? I'm not required to at my 'job' but I do.

3. Makes shoulders bigger. Who needs this feature? Skinny weaklings.

-So wear clothes that do NOT flatter your body? Hmm.

4. A jacket that doesn't keep you warm? WTF?

-Once again, depends on the fabric.

5. A jacket that makes you hot that you have to carry?

-See the answer to #4.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of sarcastic replies El Mechanico, but clearly you don't understand that not everyone on this forum likes wearing mechanic overalls, while trolling the local K-Mart parking lot for white-trash girls while picking the grease out from under our fingernails.

The End.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Jaylow - 05-30-2013

I thought that emech post was him joking...

Suit Game Summer 2013 - The Fantasist - 05-30-2013

Quote: (05-30-2013 01:58 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

-In fact, lets play a game El Mechanico and we can start a thread uploading photos of the girls that myself and other suit wearing players such as G-Manifesto pull and you can upload pictures of girls you pull. Then we can allow the forum to decide if wearing suits are Beta.

Ok, upload your pictures MPR. Let's see what you got.

What I will say about the suit propagandists is they seem to be very defensive about them. If you say they are unnecessary they seem to go on the attack.

Can you get laid in a suit? Yup. Can you get laid without one? Yup. Personally I would not wear a suit to chase women. I get the feeling that the suit fraternity are pedestalling women by wearing them in the sense that they believe they should wear them as that is what women like. The rest are saying that they wear whatever they want and fuck the women's opinions. Just my take, no hate what so ever on suit wearers here. Personally I like to go with what the guy in the photo above is wearing. Smart casual. Why? Because I like it and feel comfortable like that, not because I think women may like it.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - thegmanifesto - 05-30-2013

Quote: (05-30-2013 07:43 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Suit propagandists is they seem to be very defensive about them.

You are looking at this from one side.

The reason is because the trailer park set is so aggressive about attacking them.

There is a double standard on the forum.

Let me give you some examples:

- A broke hostel dweller on the forum can attack high end hotel travelers on the forum without Impunity.

- Can a high end hotel traveler attack hostel dwellers on the forum? No. He is being "mean".

- A non-smoker on the forum can attack cigarette smokers on the forum without Impunity.

- Can smokers attack non-smokers? No. He is then "bullying".

- Can guys who dress like trailer park homosexuals attack guys who dress sharp? Of course they can, it happens everyday.

- Can guys who dress sharp attack guys who dress casual? No. In fact, even if you help guys on here sometimes they start crying.

Could you even imagine the reverse?

People starting anti T-shirt and Jorts threads daily? Saying they are slobs and dress like Tampa gay male prostitutes?

Anti-hostel threads daily? Saying they are broke smelly losers?

Anti- non-smoker threads daily? Saying they are frail, weak squares?

I think they would get pretty defensive too. In fact, they would start crying. They already do.

The whole "attacking" dressing like a Man (ie Suits) reeks of insecurity and feminine brainwashing.

Honestly, I don't even care. If guys want to wear Jorts or white T-shirts under their dress shirts that's great. More girls for me. In fact, it is to my benefit and has been for years.

But hey, I am here to help.

I am cool like that.

Now I am going to go surf. Trunking it fool. 80 degree water.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - el mechanico - 05-30-2013

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of sarcastic replies El Mechanico, but clearly you don't understand that not everyone on this forum likes wearing mechanic overalls, while trolling the local K-Mart parking lot for white-trash girls while picking the grease out from under our fingernails. "

Hey Mcbeta, Was my post directed at you?

I can tell by your response and the G's that you both have a feminine mindset. That quote looks like something right out of the Jezebel playbook. (Lindy would be proud)

Keep your suits in the summer and jump from air-conditioned room to air conditioned cars to air conditioned apartments.

The real men will be outside where they belong.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Arado - 05-30-2013

I don't know why this thread is getting so many arguments. I tried to start a similar one here but didn't get much feedback so am happy someone else picked up the thread.

Anyway, I think the attitude towards suits here carries over to all seasons - if you like to dress up, great. If not, don't - it depends on your personality and the girls you are targeting and the venue. This thread is obviously geared towards high end venues with a sophisticated crowd in the summer. If you are at the beach surfing or jogging or doing hard labor in the sun, then obviously this isn't for you. I don't understand what is causing all the hassle. Sometimes in the summer when I walk my dog I just want to wear flip flops and, shorts, and a tshirt.

If I go to a nice evening event, I'll want to look fly regardless of the weather - especially in Moscow where dark skinned people need to dress up in order to not be treated like shit by the locals. Deciding to wear a suit is not an attack on those who don't. To each his own.

PLEASE keep the pics coming. I am very much looking for outfit ideas, especially if you have pics for brown dudes.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - thegmanifesto - 05-30-2013

Quote: (05-30-2013 11:26 AM)ao85 Wrote:  

I don't understand what is causing all the hassle.

It's just insecurity and feminine brainwashing.

A lot of these anti-suit guys are bitter because deep down they are girls. They would feel more comfortable dressed in a skirt and high heels, so they feel angry with themselves. They are women trapped in a man's body. It has to be tough for them.

The funny thing is the forum is improving in this respect over the years.

More guys on here feel confident in dressing how a Man should dress ie Suits.

A good rule of thumb in life is to do different than the average weesh "man".

The average weesh "man" dresses like crap at best.

If you dress sharp, you are already in the top 5%.

Now, back to summer suits:

Not too bad, don't like the tie bar, but that is a personal thing.

[Image: 417846_638824182798607_1073167270_n.jpg]

Pretty smooth.

[Image: 543710_637584519589240_1389520392_n.jpg]

Decent.

[Image: 374504_630527630294929_958785457_n.jpg]

Yacht style. Don't like the pants.

[Image: 181093_629648757049483_1505059812_n.jpg]

Older guy summer steez.

“People know three stories about me: I'm fucking Jackie Kennedy. I'm fucking Maria Callas and I'm fucking rich.” – Onassis

[Image: 249179_648125695201789_90993247_n.jpg]

Boxing Champ Style.

[Image: Floyd_Mayweather_v_Sugar_Shane_Mosely2.png]

Summer film festival style.

[Image: FOXX-in-OBoateng.jpg]

Tropical Style.

[Image: daniel_craig_suit__55008.jpg]

Summer Style.

[Image: Connery%2BDr__No_-_Bond_at_dock.png]

Indian Summer Style.

[Image: 199016_646580595356299_945165067_n.jpg]

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Timoteo - 05-30-2013

Jamie Foxx has gotten both kudos and criticism for his use of color. At awards shows, when other cats are sporting the basic black tux, he'll show up in a navy blue tux.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - MrXY - 05-30-2013

I'm not at all opposed to summer suits but my personal style for best summer dress is a sportcoat or blazer with light or brightly colored pants and/or shirt, no tie but pocket square- I like the more casual look

Good thread

Suit Game Summer 2013 - DVY - 05-30-2013

Seer-sucker- If you can wear it in the Deep South, you can probably wear it anywhere.

[Image: tumblr_mn7ai10x631qccefso1_500.jpg]

Suit Game Summer 2013 - InternationPlayboy - 05-31-2013

But guys who put suits in their vacation suitcase and wear them for gaming girls abroad ? seriously ? ..come on, it's pathetic. It reminds me the losers who give to girls fake business cards with "President" or "Director" (of fake real estate or trading companies) in Chisinau or in Bucarest. Girls are real smart in EE and in FSU, and wearing a suit if you are not there on business trip, or handing them your "visitka" is nonsense and bullshit to them. It just screams "stupid sex tourist with no game and no personality who wears a suit in vacation to try to impress". What a pathetic trick.

That said, blazers are ok in vacations.

Who said we're dressing to impress girls? What ever happened to wanting to look nice for yourself? It just so happens it's a bonus that women enjoy a man that can take good care of the way he looks.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Prosal - 05-31-2013

Quote: (05-31-2013 01:41 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Who said we're dressing to impress girls? What ever happened to wanting to look nice for yourself? It just so happens it's a bonus that women enjoy a man that can take good care of the way he looks.

Whatever floats your boat. Personal tastes is something that can't be contested. And we all know that women (and especially in FSU/EE) are highly attuned to dressing style and that being well-groomed is deadly effective. I have said many many times that in Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, ect, (as in almost everywhere in the world for that matter) dress with refinement and style and you'll literally pushing girls off of you.

But isn't this thread about "suit game" (ie dressing to impress girls) ? .... I just pointed out that overdressing (i.e wearing suits when you don't have to) is just as bad as underdressing. Dressing up is a babe magnet just if you don't look like you are trying too hard ....and wearing suits out of your professional obligations is trying too hard. Never understood people who wear business suits to clubs, it just screams out "the guy with little taste and no creativity who tries hard to play the big fish in the pond" ...women, and especially those who are the most refined and smart, are not naive and also know that.

There is other ways to look fashionable and refined, and also to look like you have money but are not obsessed with it, than to wear a suit. As an exemple, for an evening date in Portofino, in Cannes or in St Germain des Pres, you will be much more creative and elegant with this 800 € cashemere and silk Cortigiani cardigan or this 2200 € (still Cortigiani) leather jacket than with any suit you can think about. IMO this little "je ne sais quoi" chic touch, which allows to be refined without overdoing (wearing suit), is inborn among frenchs and italians, but is an enigma for most americans. That said, as usual, to each its own. We all have different tastes and different strategies, and I'm happier and more successful by sticking to mines.

Suit Game Summer 2013 - Prosal - 05-31-2013

Quote: (05-31-2013 04:18 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

There is other ways to look fashionable and refined, and also to look like you have money but are not obsessed with it, than to wear a suit. As an exemple, for an evening date ...

Still Cortigiani. Italian casual elegance at its best. What kind of try-hard poser wants to wear a suit in vacations ???