Roosh V Forum
World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased (/thread-20105.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - J DOE - 01-28-2013

Ugh, women like this are really the worst there is. Even hipster feminists are much better. I feel really bad for her kids, hoodrats tend to be extremely temperamental, neglectful and abusive parents.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Aliblahba - 01-28-2013

Yeah these girls refuse to quit.

The good thing is you can sit back and let them do the fighting. I need to invent up a new approach. It'll be called Aftermath Game. Soon as they go to blows pick up a shoe or pulled out extensions and return them when they are in the hospital or county lockup. Kind of like finding Cinderella's slipper.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - j r - 01-28-2013

Quote: (01-28-2013 07:31 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

1. Will ghetto bitches ever learn?

No.

And this is the thing. It feels good to watch ghetto/trailer trash types get theirs when they get violent with people. It feels good, but it's not like it actually does anything to change them. People like that have been around that type of behavior their entire lives. It's all they know. Look at the way ghetto moms yell at their kids. That's something that actually breaks my heart when I see it.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - JohnKreese - 01-28-2013

When it comes to MARTA, I prefer the classics

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Aliblahba - 01-28-2013

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Tuthmosis - 01-28-2013

You know how they just approved American women to go into combat? These deep-cut hoodrats are the ones they need to put up front.

[Image: american.gif]

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - speakeasy - 01-28-2013

I'm wondering if I'm the only one that was most disturbed by that beastly creature walking out at 3:50.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - PhilE - 01-28-2013

[Image: banana.gif][Image: hr84.gif][Image: banana.gif]
JUSTICE..........SERVED

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Goldin Boy - 01-28-2013

Quote: (01-28-2013 09:26 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

You know how they just approved American women to go into combat? These deep-cut hoodrats are the ones they need to put up front.

[Image: american.gif]

This. Here's the best way to integrate hoodrats into the military:

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Screwston - 01-29-2013

Ain't these the same girls that Neil and other posters were sticking up for lol. One must be a gentleman and gently diffuse the situation with calm words. I wonder how many of us have dealt with ghetto bitches like this? Me, mechanico and a handful of others.

Check this one out. A girl stole from this guy's place and his sister starts whooping her

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Kaizen - 01-29-2013

Don't know how much that guard gets paid but I'm sure it's not enough

Now he ll have to watch over his back every second

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - WesternCancer - 01-29-2013

Quote: (01-29-2013 01:13 AM)houston Wrote:  

Ain't these the same girls that Neil and other posters were sticking up for lol. One must be a gentleman and gently diffuse the situation with calm words. I wonder how many of us have dealt with ghetto bitches like this? Me, mechanico and a handful of others.

Check this one out. A girl stole from this guy's place and his sister starts whooping her

one of the comments:

"If they were so sure she stole the money they should have called the cops. What I said was why continue if she already got a beating. I thought she stole the money from the guy. The guy told the girl to beat her up."

5 bucks whoever wrote that grew up in the suburbs and is a liberal arts major at a shitty university.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Enigma - 01-29-2013

This is the first thing that comes to mind now when I see some ratchet ass bitch.

Someone needs to photoshop Neil into a picture with two hoodrats about to fight. With a speech bubble saying "Now, now, this behavior isn't becoming of a lady". Then some little kids yelling "You gay!" [Image: lol.gif]

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - speakeasy - 01-29-2013

I ain't gonna lie, I probably watched this video about 15 times. Epic.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - elabayarde - 01-29-2013

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:18 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2013 07:59 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Damn, I didn't see one single white person there. My exotic factor would be through the roof at that Metro station. Looks like a goldmine to me. I'm down! All this time flying all over the world to find a poosy paradise and it's 45 minutes drive? Shit. Might as well turn in my passport.
I'm sure being white there is a huge DHV. Is there any places to stay nearby with good logistics?

Got to stay at their place. They never can find a babysitter for 5 kids anyway. Just tell them you got a handle of vodka and want to come over and chill. Their EBT cards don't work in the package store. It's a sure fire bet.

We'll bet on how fast we can have those kids calling strangers "You Gay! You Gay! You Gay!" on the street.

Actually, this paramedic told me yesterday they just changed that. It even works in mcdonalds now..

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - The Fantasist - 01-29-2013

I like the way her legs didn't bend when she went down. Like a tree being felled,boom!

Poor kids having to grow up around cunts like them.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Dulceácido - 01-29-2013

[Image: hr84.gif]

Pretty decent taser marksmanship. Most taser shots are point-blank. Check out the range this guy dominates.

Well done.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - tomtud - 01-29-2013

Quote: (01-28-2013 06:54 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...PkJNdZ03i4

This is a wild one. My highlights:

1:20- Kids start yelling "You gay."

2:22- Security guard admits he's a punk. Hoodrats remain inflamed

3:10- Hoodrat crosses the threshold, line

3:28- Taser put to work. Bitch goes down

3:48- Beastly woman that could play offensive guard in NFL

3:54 white knight comes out and defends his baby mama

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Mikev75 - 01-29-2013

I was also amazed by how quickly she got back up. I thought those things were supposed to incapacitate the target for a while. Maybe she has previous experience being tased.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Super Etoile - 01-29-2013

Quote: (01-29-2013 08:18 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

3:54 white knight comes out and defends his baby mama
3:55 he realises that he actually doesn't want to take an L against the security guard.

The way she went down reminded me of the way Herol Graham was felled against Julian Jackson...........

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Timoteo - 01-29-2013

I'm actually surprised that security guards in some places are armed with tasers. There was an incident a few months ago in NYC where a guy was running down the street with a knife, acting crazy. Police ended up shooting him right there on the street (of course, there was cellphone video from a bystander). They actually cornered him, and he stopped running, but refused commands to drop the knife, so they dropped HIM. When asked why they didn't just taze him, the PD replied that only Sergeants, or some other high-ranking uniformed officer, carry them, and they couldn't get one down to the scene in time. Regular patrol officers don't even have them available.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Moma - 01-29-2013

Damn, 3 racks! Isn't that 3 Grand?! What every man needs a down ass lizard by his side who can whup ass on his behalf so that knights can play that feminine shyt when it is deserved.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Moma - 01-29-2013

What a tragedy. A spoilt gene pool.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - UgSlayer - 01-29-2013

Damn her GnP and guard passing was crazy. Reminds me of the end of Shogun vs Arona.

Back when Pride was the shit.

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased - Emancipator - 01-29-2013

Quote: (01-28-2013 07:41 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

People like this shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Well if they don't continue having children how will they collect monthly government checks?