rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World Star: Hoodrat Mother Gets Tased

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...PkJNdZ03i4

This is a wild one. My highlights:

1:20- Kids start yelling "You gay."

2:22- Security guard admits he's a punk. Hoodrats remain inflamed

3:10- Hoodrat crosses the threshold, line

3:28- Taser put to work. Bitch goes down

3:48- Beastly woman that could play offensive guard in NFL

That site never fails to entertain.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Since our government is in the habit of breaching individual and constitutional freedoms and rights, they might as well begin the process of removing people like this from the gene pool.

Poor kids.

I enjoyed seeing her go down. The aggressiveness of ghetto women never fail to amaze me.

Beat me to it...i was waiting for it to upload to youtube to embed it.

I knew this was gonna be here. Saw it an hour ago. Thats ATL for ya. SMDH

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

'You better back it up'

'I'll hit ya'

Security guard had me laughing my ass off lol. Shame he's probably going to lose his job because of this.

Funny how middle class and upscale girls hate anything ghetto yet act just like hoodrats a lot of the time.

And people wonder why I don't ride MARTA.

1. Will ghetto bitches ever learn?

2. That is one ghetto-ass shopping center.

3. This thread needs more Athlone.

4. Dude needs more of an arsenal than a taser in that neighborhood. I'm not sure I would have been disturbed if that had been a shower of bullets.

[Image: attachment.jpg9726]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Ill be back in here after I get drunk tonight and can watch it on a bigger screen.

I kind of thought that guy at the end was going to do something after the security guard tased her in front of his kids.

I think I know where that shopping center is. Any local members want to do some daygame there?

People like this shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Quote: (01-28-2013 07:40 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think I know where that shopping center is. Any local members want to do some daygame there?
*Checking flights now*

The sad thing was homey was worried about his kids, but yet he was just fine with her acting out in front of them, letting THEM imitate her and run free, then used them as an excuse to escalate this to the point where homie had to inject her dumb ass with some electrical current. However, you notice how, like the Cleveland Uppercut Bus Bitch, she popped right back up. Another Terminator ghetto trick.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-28-2013 07:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

However, you notice how, like the Cleveland Uppercut Bus Bitch, she popped right back up. Another Terminator ghetto trick.
[Image: mindblown.gif]

This popped in my head for some reason...

Roosh, I swear I've been in fights with these girls as early as 1984 and you would think you can turn around and walk away because they have to be knocked out but guess what?? Not fucking happening. This isn't new by any means..

Damn, I didn't see one single white person there. My exotic factor would be through the roof at that Metro station. Looks like a goldmine to me. I'm down! All this time flying all over the world to find a poosy paradise and it's 45 minutes drive? Shit. Might as well turn in my passport.

I hate the broken record talk probably more than anything else in the video ("She can yell, she can yell, she can yell, she can yell, she can yell, she can yell, she can yell").

Quote: (01-28-2013 07:59 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Damn, I didn't see one single white person there. My exotic factor would be through the roof at that Metro station. Looks like a goldmine to me. I'm down! All this time flying all over the world to find a poosy paradise and it's 45 minutes drive? Shit. Might as well turn in my passport.
I'm sure being white there is a huge DHV. Is there any places to stay nearby with good logistics?

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm sure being white there is a huge DHV. Is there any places to stay nearby with good logistics?

Got to stay at their place. They never can find a babysitter for 5 kids anyway. Just tell them you got a handle of vodka and want to come over and chill. Their EBT cards don't work in the package store. It's a sure fire bet.

We'll bet on how fast we can have those kids calling strangers "You Gay! You Gay! You Gay!" on the street.

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:18 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Got to stay at their place. They never can find a babysitter for 5 kids anyway. Just tell them you got a handle of vodka and want to come over and chill. Their EBT cards don't work in the package store. It's a sure fire bet.

We'll bet on how fast we can have those kids calling strangers "You Gay! You Gay! You Gay!" on the street.

[Image: lol.gif]

Someone needs to make a documentary about you two.

the way the camera was set up it felt like i was playing the video game DOOM except it was ghetto hood rats instead of zombies.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:33 PM)bacon Wrote:  

the way the camera was set up it felt like i was playing the video game DOOM except it was ghetto hood rats instead of zombies.

Yep. The first thing I thought was that this looks like a first-person shooter. It was cool how they used that shot in the the "Doom" movie!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."