Roosh V Forum
Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member (/thread-11639.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - Hencredible Casanova - 04-01-2012

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:13 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 10:02 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

A blonde 6 or above in South America as close to royalty you can get. Some of these girls go wild, then settle down back in their country with a guy who has no idea that she was been with dozens and dozens of Latin cock.

This is true (for both men and women). I saw scrawny blonde hair/blue eyed guys in South America getting laid consistently for their "exotic looks." The type of guys who go through long "dry spells" at home.

The difference between men and women is that men will do just about anything for pussy (the guys above are sad specimens).

Besides, women and men tend to want different things. Generally speaking... Men use women for sex. Women use men for things.

They are indeed sad specimens. She's getting what she wants and they get what they want, albeit at her discretion. If she's with the Argentine, Austrian guy has to go elsewhere to get laid. That's not really "his" chick. Pretty sad. It would be manipulative if she was doing it discreetly, but the fact that she's out in the open with it is what's special. Most guys wouldn't be down for that kind of setup in the way these guys are. They moved to another country for her.

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:15 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:03 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I dont get why she deserves to be an honorary member. Cause she's got an "arrangement" with two dudes?

The latest: She became an honorary member, but got an immediate "honorary ban" for being a typical, manipulative slut.

Haha don't you think that's a double standard? I'm pretty laissez-faire about whether the actor is male or female. I look at who's getting the better end of the deal; it's clearly her in this case. As Roosh pointed out, we can be sure that she'll return home eventually and some beta will worship her and marry her while having no idea how many cocks have ravaged her previously. Unbelievable...

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - haywire - 04-01-2012

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:14 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Really? I think the Beta question applies to those guys. I would never leave my life in whatever country to move for a girl and treat her well in another country at all, let alone after knowing I wasn't the only one. She's living like a guy with a pimp lifestyle.

I meant it for the guys only, perhaps the meaning got confused. Obviously, it's not hard for a chick to get laid, no matter how ugly. And the hot ones? Well, haven't we all personally seen at least one instance of the kind of offerings made to them by the beta-brigade?

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:24 AM)haywire Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:14 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Really? I think the Beta question applies to those guys. I would never leave my life in whatever country to move for a girl and treat her well in another country at all, let alone after knowing I wasn't the only one. She's living like a guy with a pimp lifestyle.

I meant it for the guys only, perhaps the meaning got confused. Obviously, it's not hard for a chick to get laid, no matter how ugly. And the hot ones? Well, haven't we all personally seen at least one instance of the kind of offerings made to them by the beta-brigade?

Yeah. I see what you mean. In fact, I would change the title of this thread if I could and focus on the beta actions of the men involved. But we already know the answer. DEFINITELY Beta. I would never move to Colombia to hang out with a westerner when Colombia has some of the best local women in the world. Shame on those guys....

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - speakeasy - 04-01-2012

At first I didn't realized that they both moved to Colombia to be with her. That is just mind-blowing. Somebody ought to invite those guys over here to the forum and hand them the red pill.

Quote: (04-01-2012 12:40 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

At first I didn't realized that they both moved to Colombia to be with her. That is just mind-blowing. Somebody ought to invite those guys over here to the forum and hand them the red pill.

Yeah man. One blessing about the forum is that it keeps one in the proper mindset through constant reinforcement. Just knowing there's a community of guys who think like me gives me comfort when I'm dealing with chicks. I know that my decisions that come instinctively to me are not to be doubted considering that many other guys out there have been in my shoes.

Btw, did you ever drop a data sheet on SF?

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - encanto - 04-01-2012

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:44 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

A bitch who irons, cooks, is sweet, doesn't crop her hair like a boy, doesn't take pride in being "snarky," keeps her dick mileage low: that's a girl who should be an "honorary member" of this place.

Brilliant!!

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - speakeasy - 04-01-2012

Quote: (04-01-2012 12:56 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

No I didn't. I mostly ended up sticking to neighborhood dives. Had a good time but they were nothing all that worth writing about.

ps - getting back to those two chumps, I can almost...almost forgive the Argentine dude because Latinos love blondes and they are rare in most S. American countries. But the Austrian dude? WTF?? The girl is attractive, but chics like her must come a dime a dozen in Austria. And he is right next door to the Czech Republic with some of the hottest women in the world. That's just mind-boggling the extent that some dudes will go to. One thing is for sure, she must have some serious girl-game.

Quote: (04-01-2012 01:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

No I didn't. I mostly ended up sticking to neighborhood dives. Had a good time but they were nothing all that worth writing about.

Yeah. SF is a cool, chill city but there's hardly ever a scene where you'll find venues teeming with chicks...

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - el mechanico - 04-01-2012

There's more to this story. Someone look on her page and see if you can find their profiles

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - Lumiere - 04-01-2012

Judging by the slut shaming comments already in this thread I am not sure this would be the forum for her.

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - Excelsior - 04-01-2012

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:59 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Ha. Point taken. I just thought it was impressive that guys were flying out to see her, knowing they weren't the only one, and still treating her like a good woman (taking her out, spending money on her, etc). That's where the "pimp" label comes in. Both of her boyfriends live in Colombia and moved there for her.

Any reasonably attractive girl could pull this off if she wanted to. As other guys in this thread have said, this isn't a remarkable feat.

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - Giovonny - 04-01-2012

Are both these guys super betas? Or is this just some weird fetish thing?

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

What makes you think that these guys are not banging other girls and she is fine with it?

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:55 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

What makes you think that these guys are not banging other girls and she is fine with it?

IDK. "Weird fetish" would include stuff like that right...?

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - NuMbEr7 - 04-01-2012

Butter face...

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:57 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Nope. A fetish is a deviation from nature.

Human beings have never been monogamous by nature so this can't count as a fetish.

Quote: (04-01-2012 03:27 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:57 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Nope. A fetish is a deviation from nature.

Human beings have never been monogamous by nature so this can't count as a fetish.

So, they are both betas? Unless they are banging multiple girls on the side, in which case, who knows?

Quote: (04-01-2012 01:47 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Judging by the slut shaming comments already in this thread I am not sure this would be the forum for her.

Haha. This is a tough crowd. Then again, this is the same group of guys who gave Rihanna something like a "6."

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:01 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:59 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Ha. Point taken. I just thought it was impressive that guys were flying out to see her, knowing they weren't the only one, and still treating her like a good woman (taking her out, spending money on her, etc). That's where the "pimp" label comes in. Both of her boyfriends live in Colombia and moved there for her.

Any reasonably attractive girl could pull this off if she wanted to. As other guys in this thread have said, this isn't a remarkable feat.

Yes and no. I think it's rare for guys to continue to hold respect for a girl like this after they've already had sex, and to go out of their way to be with her. The fact they're still around is a shame. But what you said is true in local settings where girls are still getting dick from somewhere but going around town and portraying themselves as being single.

Any reasonably attractive girl could pull this off if she wanted to.

If she can find 2 super betas!

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - scotian - 04-01-2012

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:01 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I want to shout out RVF member Scotian for meeting up with one of my best buds in Bogota. Real dude making his money in the North American oil fields.

Anyway, my boy who's in Bogota met up with this girl who he met in Berlin. She's German but has been living in Colombia for over a year now. She's also a Couchsurfer and, though my boy does his thing in the Meatpacking District clubs of NYC, he surprisingly was raving about this Couchsurfing chick.

He comes to find out she has TWO boyfriends. One is Austrian and the other one is an Argentine. They are both straight dudes and know about each other. Apparently, they all have an "arrangement" that works out in her favor. Guess what Jay-Z said is true, "ladies is pimps, too." Ha.

If you want to see what the hype is all about, this is her couchsurfing profile: http://www.couchsurfing.org/image_galler...P&folder=0

You might need to have a CS account to see her pics though.

HC, your buddy is definitely a cool guy, he met up with me at the barber shop in Chapinero, with three girls in tow. We drank some beers and ended up down in Candelaria, we were hanging out with some gringo buddies of mine, then you buddy says `I gotta go find a wi-fi connection for my Iphone`. Over an hour later I was getting worried, a well dressed guy walking in Candelaria waving an Iphone around could be a recipe for disaster!

After a couple of hours he texts me, `I met up with a CS friend`, lol now I know why he didn`t come back!

Quote: (04-01-2012 01:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

ps - getting back to those two chumps, I can almost...almost forgive the Argentine dude because Latinos love blondes and they are rare in most S. American countries. But the Austrian dude? WTF?? The girl is attractive, but chics like her must come a dime a dozen in Austria. And he is right next door to the Czech Republic with some of the hottest women in the world. That's just mind-boggling the extent that some dudes will go to. One thing is for sure, she must have some serious girl-game.

Haha. My boy said the same thing. He didn't understand why he was so taken away by her as he was in Stockholm after Berlin, where girls like her are a dime a dozen. But when he reconnected with her in Bogota, he instantly saw why he was sweating her. Her personality is apparently the real deal. She also has a reputation for being "that girl" in several CS communities in Europe.

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member - Screwston - 04-01-2012

Quote: (04-01-2012 04:16 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Any reasonably attractive girl could pull this off if she wanted to.

If she can find 2 super betas!
Which is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Quote: (04-01-2012 04:27 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:01 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I want to shout out RVF member Scotian for meeting up with one of my best buds in Bogota. Real dude making his money in the North American oil fields.

Anyway, my boy who's in Bogota met up with this girl who he met in Berlin. She's German but has been living in Colombia for over a year now. She's also a Couchsurfer and, though my boy does his thing in the Meatpacking District clubs of NYC, he surprisingly was raving about this Couchsurfing chick.

He comes to find out she has TWO boyfriends. One is Austrian and the other one is an Argentine. They are both straight dudes and know about each other. Apparently, they all have an "arrangement" that works out in her favor. Guess what Jay-Z said is true, "ladies is pimps, too." Ha.

If you want to see what the hype is all about, this is her couchsurfing profile: http://www.couchsurfing.org/image_galler...P&folder=0

You might need to have a CS account to see her pics though.

HC, your buddy is definitely a cool guy, he met up with me at the barber shop in Chapinero, with three girls in tow. We drank some beers and ended up down in Candelaria, we were hanging out with some gringo buddies of mine, then you buddy says `I gotta go find a wi-fi connection for my Iphone`. Over an hour later I was getting worried, a well dressed guy walking in Candelaria waving an Iphone around could be a recipe for disaster!

After a couple of hours he texts me, `I met up with a CS friend`, lol now I know why he didn`t come back!

Haha cool. Thanks again for meeting up with him man. He just left Bogota yesterday and is now in Buenos Aires.