rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member

I want to shout out RVF member Scotian for meeting up with one of my best buds in Bogota. Real dude making his money in the North American oil fields.

Anyway, my boy who's in Bogota met up with this girl who he met in Berlin. She's German but has been living in Colombia for over a year now. She's also a Couchsurfer and, though my boy does his thing in the Meatpacking District clubs of NYC, he surprisingly was raving about this Couchsurfing chick.

He comes to find out she has TWO boyfriends. One is Austrian and the other one is an Argentine. They are both straight dudes and know about each other. Apparently, they all have an "arrangement" that works out in her favor. Guess what Jay-Z said is true, "ladies is pimps, too." Ha.

If you want to see what the hype is all about, this is her couchsurfing profile: [deleted]

You might need to have a CS account to see her pics though.

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:01 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

He comes to find out she has TWO boyfriends. One is Austrian and the other one is an Argentine. They are both straight dudes and know about each other. Apparently, they all have an "arrangement" that works out in her favor. Guess what Jay-Z said is true, "ladies is pimps, too." Ha.

I've found a few girls doing this on OK Cupid. All of them were plainer then this one.

She's pretty good looking for being polyamorous or whatever the fuck it's called. Most of the chicks I've seen that claim to be in such arrangements were quite fugly.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I can only imagine how many cocks she has had...

At once?

Wonder how many double penetrations she's done?

DVDA comes to mind...

[Image: blink.gif]

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:10 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:01 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I've found a few girls doing this on OK Cupid. All of them were plainer then this one.
There are so many feminist + bisexual girls jumping on the polyamory bandwagon in my area. I've even seen a few women who are married who get extra cock on the side and the husband is cool with it.

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:20 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

She's pretty good looking for being polyamorous or whatever the fuck it's called. Most of the chicks I've seen that claim to be in such arrangements were quite fugly.

Yeah. My boy was saying she's not even really photogenic but in person she's striking. She also has a very sexy aura and personality. I found this surprising as most German girls I've come across tend to be quite aloof or reserved.

The plain-to-ugly "polyamorous" bitches are all over the online dating sites. I've written about them in several threads and posted pictures. It's crazy that they can announce this shit without a shred of shame or a diminution in their list of sausage suitors.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-01-2012 12:08 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The plain-to-ugly "polyamorous" bitches are all over the online dating sites. I've written about them in several threads and posted pictures. It's crazy that they can announce this shit without a shred of shame or a diminution in their list of sausage suitors.

Sometimes they link to their boyfriends on their accounts. They always look like uber dorky herbs. The two with the german girl being an exception.

That's the advantage of being a young, pretty woman. Guys will line up to do this shit just to have a piece of the pie(no pun intended). They'd probably even chip in for her plane tickets to and fro.

Looks like she likes spanish guys...
...Mixx...

I am the cock carousel

I don't understand the purpose of this thread and why she should be an honorary member to anything. She's a typical slut using her pussy to move around and do what she wants. Maybe she's in Colombia for higher blond muff value

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:29 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't understand the purpose of this thread and why she should be an honorary member to anything. She's a typical slut using her pussy to move around and do what she wants. Maybe she's in Colombia for higher blond muff value

I agree with this. I had a problem with the subject line for this thread as soon as I saw it. Banging is different for men than women--we all know this. Getting two dicks for a chick, and keeping them, is about as difficult as it is for me to get all of my piss in the bowl without hitting the seat. Happens most days without even trying.

A bitch who irons, cooks, is sweet, doesn't crop her hair like a boy, doesn't take pride in being "snarky," keeps her dick mileage low: that's a girl who should be an "honorary member" of this place.

A blonde 6 or above in South America as close to royalty you can get. Some of these girls go wild, then settle down back in their country with a guy who has no idea that she was been with dozens and dozens of Latin cock.

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:44 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I agree with this. I had a problem with the subject line for this thread as soon as I saw it. Banging is different for men than women--we all know this. Getting two dicks for a chick, and keeping them, is about as difficult as it is for me to get all of my piss in the bowl without hitting the seat. Happens most days without even trying.

A bitch who irons, cooks, is sweet, doesn't crop her hair like a boy, doesn't take pride in being "snarky," keeps her dick mileage low: that's a girl who should be an "honorary member" of this place.
And we have her. Mrs Chocolate.

I'm actually surprised that HC thought this was remotely even noteworthy.

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:44 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Ha. Point taken. I just thought it was impressive that guys were flying out to see her, knowing they weren't the only one, and still treating her like a good woman (taking her out, spending money on her, etc). That's where the "pimp" label comes in. Both of her boyfriends live in Colombia and moved there for her.

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

A blonde 6 or above in South America as close to royalty you can get. Some of these girls go wild, then settle down back in their country with a guy who has no idea that she was been with dozens and dozens of Latin cock.

This is true (for both men and women). I saw scrawny blonde hair/blue eyed guys in South America getting laid consistently for their "exotic looks." The type of guys who go through long "dry spells" at home.

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:59 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I just thought it was impressive that guys were flying out to see her, knowing they weren't the only one, and still treating her like a good woman (taking her out, spending money on her, etc). That's where the "pimp" label comes in. Both of her boyfriends live in Colombia and moved there for her.

I don't see anything special about that behavior. It only begs the legendary RVF question - Was This Beta?

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (04-01-2012 10:02 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

This is true (for both men and women). I saw scrawny blonde hair/blue eyed guys in South America getting laid consistently for their "exotic looks." The type of guys who go through long "dry spells" at home.

Absolutely.

Roosh even mentions this in the Medellin Diaries:

Quote:Quote:

Karl, who was Swedish, was staying in the room next to me... He had blonde hair and baby blue eyes, a deadly combination in South America that would get his foot in the door more often than not.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I dont get why she deserves to be an honorary member. Cause she's got an "arrangement" with two dudes?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

The friend I mentioned in the OP is very disappointing. Not only has he not fucked the German girl (perhaps she doesn't like black guys, or him at least), but he left Bogota to go to Buenos Aires to see a chick he met in the Meatpacking District and hung out with for a couple weeks - even went out together for V-Day - only to not close the deal before she went back home to Buenos Aires (she was a classic prude Argentine chick; two boyfriends in 7 years). This is a guy who normally has a reputation for doing well with chicks. I don't know what's on his mind, but the fact that he left Colombia never to see Medellin or any of the other cities, and instead go see a girl in Argentina that never let him fuck is disturbing. It's a shame this was the guy who introduced me to Roosh.

Quote: (04-01-2012 10:02 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The difference between men and women is that men will do just about anything for pussy (the guys above are sad specimens). So women who hook multiple men isn't really anything noteworthy. I see shit like this all the time, but they aren't usually as open about it.

When a man keeps multiple women out in the open, he's got high level game. When a woman does it, she's a manipulating slut. Maybe a double standard, but that's the way the world works. Besides, women and men tend to want different things. Generally speaking... Men use women for sex. Women use men for personal gain

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-01-2012 10:39 AM)haywire Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:59 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I just thought it was impressive that guys were flying out to see her, knowing they weren't the only one, and still treating her like a good woman (taking her out, spending money on her, etc). That's where the "pimp" label comes in. Both of her boyfriends live in Colombia and moved there for her.

I don't see anything special about that behavior. It only begs the legendary RVF question - Was This Beta?

Really? I think the Beta question applies to those guys. I would never leave my life in whatever country to move for a girl and treat her well in another country at all, let alone after knowing I wasn't the only one. She's living like a guy with a pimp lifestyle.

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:03 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I dont get why she deserves to be an honorary member. Cause she's got an "arrangement" with two dudes?

The latest: She became an honorary member, but got an immediate "honorary ban" for being a typical, manipulative slut.