Roosh V Forum
Post your unpopular opinions - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Post your unpopular opinions (/thread-21413.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Post your unpopular opinions - Caligula - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I wash my hands BEFORE taking a piss!

Me too. I think French dudes do this too. Pretty sure this is standard in some parts of the world.

Post your unpopular opinions - Screwston - 03-07-2013

A lot of Europeans on here really hate us Americans [Image: american.gif]

Post your unpopular opinions - kosko - 03-07-2013

Good point about the washing your hands I never even thought about it. I know that if I did not come into contact with hands and people I would not wash my hands after pissing especially out at night because before I step out I scrub the thing down good to make sure its clean as a plate for the lizards, shit was so clean a bitch could use it as a toothbruth.

But now hearing the washing your hands first is ground breaking.

I think RVF may be onto something here:

Post your unpopular opinions - Hades - 03-07-2013

I quit shaking hands whenever I'm obligated to go to church, because I have no idea who just got done jerking off or wiping their asses before they went.

Post your unpopular opinions - UrbanNerd - 03-07-2013

Y'know in a boxing match when one boxer is pummeling another and the ref is deciding on whether to wave off the fight or not?....

I think Roosh is doing that with this thread.

Post your unpopular opinions - Timoteo - 03-07-2013

Occasionally the local news will do a piece where they bring in someone to wipe down computer keyboards and other items/surfaces in some random office, then analyze what they find on the samples. Keyboards end up with all kinds of nastiness on them, including fecal and urinary matter. You see it all the time - guys will come out of the stall and either not wash their hands at all, or some do the fake wash where they stick their fingers under the water real quick just for show because someone's watching. When I'm in a stall, I'll hear someone leave another stall and head straight for the door, because no one's watching. I've heard women complaining in various offices I've been in over the years about how nasty other women are. From the sound of it, they're far nastier than men.

Post your unpopular opinions - Screwston - 03-07-2013

Most people don't wash their hands after using the restroom.

Post your unpopular opinions - Jules D. McMillan - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:01 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've heard women complaining in various offices I've been in over the years about how nasty other women are. From the sound of it, they're far nastier than men.

Women have told me that some women leave their used tampons on the toilet seat of a public bathroom. Other women have told me that some women don't flush.

Post your unpopular opinions - Timoteo - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:10 PM)Jules D. McMillan Wrote:  

I've heard women complaining in various offices I've been in over the years about how nasty other women are. From the sound of it, they're far nastier than men.

Women have told me that some women leave their used tampons on the toilet seat of a public bathroom. Other women have told me that some women don't flush.

I've heard stories of things like shit splattered on walls. I've heard of incidents of this happening in 3 different places I've been over the years. Like bitches just flip out and do nasty shit. The bloody sanitary napkin/tampon thing seems to be par for the course...HA HA!

Post your unpopular opinions - nek - 03-07-2013

The quicker a woman wants you to commit, the less "alpha" she thinks you are (hate the term, but it aides well in describing my point).

Post your unpopular opinions - LouieG - 03-07-2013

I'll take medium and even small-ish boobs over big ones. I feel kinda guilty fucking a girl with big tits, because that shit is wasted on me.

The amount of time, energy, and money the world sinks into the Israel-Palestine conflict is appalling. I say cut all foreign aid to both groups, and force them both to play by the same rules as every other nation/state in the world. To wit:

--Disobedient minority groups (ie the Palestinians) get smacked the fuck up by the majority, and
--States that piss off every other state in their world region (ie Israel) get bombed, invaded, and wiped from the map.

As it is, the Palestinians and Israelis are like welfare recipients. If they had to face reality, they'd get their shit in order.

Kanye is one of the top five hip-hop artists of all time. Those who don't agree don't know enough about the subject to have any credibility.

I'd rather sit through ten women's studies seminars than read one article by Rollo Tomassi.

The death penalty doesn't work as a deterrent because we don't execute nearly enough people. If we started shooting murderers, violent rapists, drug kingpins, white collar crooks, et al., they would take notice.

Boston is America's most overrated city.

Great head > great sex > average sex > average head

Post your unpopular opinions - Jules D. McMillan - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:13 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've heard stories of things like shit splattered on walls. I've heard of incidents of this happening in 3 different places I've been over the years. Like bitches just flip out and do nasty shit. The bloody sanitary napkin/tampon thing seems to be par for the course...HA HA!

How the hell does shit get on the wall? That's some nasty shit bro.

Post your unpopular opinions - Tex Pro - 03-07-2013

Here is another unpopular opinion:

The Republican Party won't be a national party in the USA within 15 years. Demographics and social/cultural factors have sealed their fate.

Post your unpopular opinions - kosko - 03-07-2013

Occasionally the local news will do a piece where they bring in someone to wipe down computer keyboards and other items/surfaces in some random office, then analyze what they find on the samples. Keyboards end up with all kinds of nastiness on them, including fecal and urinary matter. You see it all the time - guys will come out of the stall and either not wash their hands at all, or some do the fake wash where they stick their fingers under the water real quick just for show because someone's watching. When I'm in a stall, I'll hear someone leave another stall and head straight for the door, because no one's watching. I've heard women complaining in various offices I've been in over the years about how nasty other women are. [b]From the sound of it, they're far nastier than men.[/b]

I've herd from chics a girls bathroom at the Bar is a war zone and that women take dumps like mad at the bar. Me and my homies a joke that goes around is that you avoid taking a shit at the bar by any means.

But how I know that women are way more nasty in the bathroom and don't wash thier hands and shit?

Women think by being women they are by divinity "more clean" then men. So this false idea becomes reality and they worse shit then we do. I know this because I started taking note of hand-sanitizer use at my school. Outside the guys washroom we always are out, it seems like evrey few days the busy ones in the Library are empty. I guess guys at the least will slather some sanitizer on our hands and carry on our way. But the thing is when they are empty I go to the Female one because they are always 75% full. I have never seen a empty female one yet and I look at the ground at the stain the fallen gel leaves on the floor and there is not much under the females while under the guys one it looks like a bleech bottle got dumped over from the amount of gel that has hit the floor.

Chics can be hella nasty. Makeup and us men being to overcompensating and nice lets them off the hook. So many bitches walk around with rank ass breath, and dudes just ignore because they want the bang lol. Her face could be covered up in sores but some heavy duty makeup will fix it right up.

Post your unpopular opinions - Emancipator - 03-08-2013

Last few posts about washroom hygiene
[Image: Michael_Scott_ewww.gif]

Post your unpopular opinions - Clash1e - 03-08-2013

80% of women should be removed from the workforce.

I think global cooling is real.

Family is number one.

I want to have 6+ kids. I actually like kids.

Weed is for the lazy and unambitious.

Eugenics should be law.

Rap is for the common rabble.

Money adds to your level of happiness.

Post your unpopular opinions - michelin - 03-08-2013

I think a revolution does not take place on the street, but inside people's minds. Nobody understands that.

Post your unpopular opinions - cardguy - 03-08-2013

There is nothing good about weed. And those who smoke it regularly are below average intelligence.

Don't get me wrong - being there, done that. But - it is a really shitty drug. Unless your idea of fun is watching TV for 7 hours.

Post your unpopular opinions - Innuendo - 03-08-2013

If your post gets at least 5 likes, than it's not an unpopular opinion.

Post your unpopular opinions - LucienM - 03-08-2013

Don't know if this would fit with unpopular or popular

The only solution I can see for the Israel/Palestinian conflict, is a reversion back to the 1967 borders, - or actually, a slight, realistic, and agreed upon enlargening of those borders (whatever that may look like in the end). 1967 borders is what Obama originally supported (who knows what he has to say about it today, he doesn't seem to be doing much about it right now, though this is likely due to Netanyahu more than anything else). Netanyahu says they're indefensible, but it is precisely this attitude which threatens Israel security and stability in the region long-term, which furthermore grows and sustains anti-Western sentiment in the rest of the world (and even anti-American sentiment in Europe to some degree, hypocritical as it may be). If Israel wants to ensure its survival, maybe a movement called '1967 Borders' within Israel by young Israelis would be a good place to start. Americans should start pressuring Israelis to do this, but should first begin to realize how the hardliner's positions are increasingly negatively affecting America itself (I'd say start with Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer on this point).

Also, after the first five seconds, a handful of fake breasts is a turn-off

Post your unpopular opinions - Mr.Barbarian - 03-08-2013

Nevermind. I was going to contradict someone's opinion here, but this is a thread to express yourself without judgment. xoxoxo

Post your unpopular opinions - kosko - 03-08-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:13 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Yup. Same.

Post your unpopular opinions - Giovonny - 03-08-2013

Hotel rooms are disgusting also. Whenever they scan a hotel room with a "blue light" -- They detect semen and pussy juice all over the place!!

The blankets in hotel rooms are COVERED IN CUM!!!

Gross!

Thousands of people have slept and fucked in those sheets!

Quote: (03-08-2013 09:11 AM)Mr.Barbarian Wrote:  

Nevermind. I was going to contradict someone's opinion here, but this is a thread to express yourself without judgment. xoxoxo

Who said this thread is about posting yourself without judgement?!?!?

Feel free to judge us and disagree with us if you so choose!

Personally, I like when people challenge my views, it forces a greater understanding..

Post your unpopular opinions - defguy - 03-08-2013

Awesome Thread! I love the different viewpoints!

If you’re not a moron you will start to take HGH / testosterone when you hit 40+ the trade off in increased quality of life is a no brainer.
If you’re buying your HGH/Testosterone from mexico or some shady website and not getting a prescription from a legit doctor you’re an even bigger moron.

Society should utilize moped, scooters, and bicycles - trains, subways and monorails should be the only form of public transportation in urban/suburban cities. Anyone who says cars are a good thing is a moron. If people truly knew how dangerous driving was, very few people would do it.

The world is too overpopulated to the point of killing every other species around us. We are agent smiths’ virus (The Matrix reference). People without the intelligence, means and resources to become effective parents should be sterilized to bring the world population to under 1 billion.

Thinking you “owe” the world your genes because you would make a better parent than everyone else or you have better genes and will have healthier smarter babies is the ultimate form of narcissism.
90 % or more of all the people born are “accidents” but few parents will ever admit to themselves and others that this is the case.

Drugs are a distraction, the opiate of the masses. Popular drugs are narcotics, alcohol, TV, video games, smoking. These are crutches that stifle life and creativity.

Drugs and Alcohol are depressants, do it enough and you will be incapable of being happy, depressed all the time and not knowing why until you go sober long enough to wean it out of your system.
Our food is fucking killing us, to the point where im starting to believe it’s straight up a conspiracy.

Most people are shit, not necessarily good or bad but worthless as human beings. The biggest sign of a worthless human being is someone without a commitment to morals and values, easily swayed by external influence. ie not having a line drawn in the sand as to what is right and what is wrong and refusing to cross that line.

Few people are even mentally and emotionally capable of being a “true friend” read “most people are shit” above.

If you have 5 “true friends” you’re one of the wealthiest people in the world.

Men and women cannot be friends, ever. One or both want to fuck the other.

In this day and age of internet and knowledge, ignorance is NOT an excuse for anything, everyone is accountable for their actions.

Only 12 or 15 out of 160 hours in college were actually worth it. I learned more from the public library in 6 months than all my years of high school and college.

The right to bear arms is in case we ever have to overthrow the government much like our founding fathers did to England. Intelligent people know this, politicians do as well and are trying to implement tighter gun control laws.

It takes a very self/emotionally aware person to leave the rat race – and when doing so it will be a battle against society questioning and condemning him for doing so.

Post your unpopular opinions - Giovonny - 03-08-2013

Here is another one -- That most of you guys will not care about! (Don't read this if you are not a basketball person) (Don't waste your time)

This one is dedicated to MOMA..

Playing by 1s and 2s in basketball!

I fucking hate that! There is no shot in basketball that is worth twice as much as another shot!!!

Free throws are worth 1, regular shots are worth 2, and three pointer are worth 3.

3 pointers are not worth twice as much as dunks!!! Playing by 1s and 2s makes 3 pointers worth twice as much as dunks!!!

This is a stupid way to keep score in a basketball game. It's not basketball. I try to explain this to people and they look at me like I'm crazy.

Now, I use this scoring system to my advantage. If I'm playing with a team of good 3 point shooters -- I will politic to play by 1s and 2s. If I'm playing with a team of non 3 point shooters -- I will politic to play by 2's and 3s.

Making 3 pointers worth twice as much as 2 point shots is a huge advantage for the team making 3s. It's not the way basketball was designed to be played.

Does that make any sense to you guys???

I'm sure no one cares. I wrote this post for Moma, at350zguyy, Hoops330, and my other basketball playing buddy who I pm'd with last year???

Go Spurs!