rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social Networking game?

Social Networking game?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have an efficient method to ask girls out through Facebook. Understand that this is in the case that you have her as a friend but you don't have her number. I am currently in this predicament and was looking for a helping hand.

Furthermore, I also realised that there are not many discussions on Social Networking game, so let this also be a place to post your cool and interesting stories alongside methods to get the girls out on date through this medium.

Thanks to all who contribute.

Social Networking game?

Well, if I have her on facebook and I don't know her or have her number (but we have mutual friends) I just start a conversation and when I feel comfortable I just ask her "do you text?". Most women will say yes. If she says yes then I write "then give me your number".. I've done this many many times and can only remember about 2 times where girls have said no.. When I get her number I just text for a while and then go for the date or something like that...