rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gearing up for college game

This is why I've dedicated my summer to learning pick-up. Of course I want to take pick-up as far as I can in my life, but for this coming semester, I just want to finally score a hottie on my campus. I don't want to spend my homework time distracted by thoughts of banging women, I want it out of my system so I can focus (reverse psychology).

I probably need to figure out how I'm going to trick out my dorm (is it necessary?) Any advice? Luckily I'll be living in my own single bedroom dorm.

Also, any recommended books on college/social-circle game?

Keep in mind that I'm attending a small private college of roughly 1400 students. Girls out numbers guys 3 to 1 here, and all of the guys are chodes, but I don't want to take a chance.

This is getting very serious. F-close or die!

This looks oddly familiar.

Didn't you post this before?

-MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Dammit, I'm gonna collaborate with some old college buddies and write a book on this!

Quote: (08-24-2009 04:42 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Dammit, I'm gonna collaborate with some old college buddies and write a book on this!

Yeah, good idea, I would guess there would be a huge market for it.

-MPM

This looks familiar... But comes at just the right time.

I am a 33 year old man. When Enduring Freedom began I had to withdraw from an MBA program. Now that I am free, I plan on finishing it. I met with the admissions community at a school here in Hawaii this morning at 8 a.m. Today was the first day of regular classes. I left the campus at 10:30. I got 4 phone numbers. Also, I got 2 facebooks and a myspace.

There are a number of things I am out of the loop on. First off, I am writing this on the first laptop I have ever owned that I don't have to slide a card through. Civilian computers and what they are used for have completely changed over the last few years.

I am sure I will have lots of questions over the next 10 months but my first one is this: Do I really need to get into this social networking bullshit? The best looking out of the 7, said that facebook was "the best way" to get ahold of her. She said it goes right to her phone. Well why not just answer the damn thing? She said it had to do with her minutes. I thought about getting a facebook just to contact her might be a closer. Now that I'm home and look at this facebook, I feel making this shit is a real candyass move. The korean kid next-door says myspace is falling off but facebook is a great way to connect with his friends over the summer. For $10 and a week off from cutting my grass, he will make me the best myspace and facebook available. This seems complicated. Am I playing into her hard-to-get move? Do I put out a non-facebooky vibe and this facebook is the new fake phone number? Does this kid have better chance with this girl than I do? I asked him if he wanted her, he said he's 9 and doesn't like girls.

My neighbor showed me the myspacers thing. He somehow had to hack it. She was the second hottest. I had to tell him to close his eyes. It appears to be a website dedicated to her whorish behavior. All her myspace friends look like whores. It also details how she's "loved and lost" and a post about how she felt when her brother died. Then a bunch of pictures of drunken fun she's had. She was hot. Based on body language and her eye movement when we met, she's a sure thing. Unfortunately this myspace leads me to believe this girl is going to give me crabs. Is it appropriate to share the myspace on a forum such as this? Anyone coming to HI any time soon?

Now the third hottest one I met while I was driving around looking for a place to park. She got out of her car still bikini clad with sandy feet. She has a perfect beach body. I approached her while she was doing the change under a towel girl move. I simply called her on my way home. I asked her if she was a myspace user. She said not since high school. I asked her why all the girls were giving me their facebookers. She says she never got into that. She's coming over tonight.

Oh, and should 9 year olds be on facebook? Shit, is he preparing his game for the future?

Kona,

Hilarious.

I have usually set up social media accounts just to keep up on the newest tech trends but never use them to contact or swoop girls.

I am way too old-school.

But I don't doubt that they work.

The environment you are in, you should probably do it. I just can't get myself to. But almost every single person I know uses it.

I think Myspace is more for people with music, or models or crap.

Facebook is more contacting people.

But someone else probably knows "Facebook Game" way better than me. I am not even a white belt. I am a no belt.

Also, good work on first day of school. I am seriously considering hitting my old alma mater and pretending to be a student for the first couple of days.

-MPM

MPM,

I read thegmanifesto.com's info on facebook. My neighbor kid appears to be a 10th degree black belt if you need any assistance.

Aloha!

MySpace is a little too cluttered and frenetic for me. But I'd definitely recommend setting up a facebook page, if for no other reason than to connect with your friends and share things with them. I like to keep my facebook friends list pretty small (just did a 500+ person purge a few months ago) so I'm not really open to accepting friend requests from people I've just met and thus don't use it for hooking up with women. But for some people, sure, facebook really is the best way to get in contact.

Eric, i just found myspace today. I'm pist I missed it. That girl today actually thought I was going to send her some email tonight. That was what they do wasn't it? The more I think about this and seeing more of her website, this myspace girl is gonna be a party.

Lehua, the girl I described as 3rd hot earlier is actually now the 2nd and the original first is out. The facebook doesn't look like any fun. I was pissed when I met her after thinking what had happened was I got blown off by 2 in a row pitching me some internet bullshit I figured would turn out Amway. Lehua was picked up the normally. And was way better looking when she got here. I just hadn't noticed earlier. She is a luxury front desker and spends several hours a day on her body. She is fantastic. I love Hawaii.

So Eric this stuff has never worked for you with women? This myspace girl warrants pursuit. I need to figure out whether or not to use the myspace or get it out of the way. Can you please give me some ethics for sharing the myspace pictures on this forum?

Aloha!

Kona - If everything goes as planned, I will actually be in Hawaii sometime in September. If not, I should be there in October. Probably the big island of Hawaii, but Oahu is possible too.

MPM - The idea of going to class the first few days, when no one knows what is going on anyway sounds like a great idea! I could easily pass as a student, hell clean-shaven I could sadly pass as a high school student if I wanted, but I don't think that's as a good of an idea as going to some of the local colleges to game the first few days. Maybe I'll go visit U of M! Course this will require a sound exit strategy... "oh I had to transfer classes to fit it into my major/schedule better" sounds about right.

Quote: (08-25-2009 11:53 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Kona - If everything goes as planned, I will actually be in Hawaii sometime in September. If not, I should be there in October. Probably the big island of Hawaii, but Oahu is possible too.

MPM - The idea of going to class the first few days, when no one knows what is going on anyway sounds like a great idea! I could easily pass as a student, hell clean-shaven I could sadly pass as a high school student if I wanted, but I don't think that's as a good of an idea as going to some of the local colleges to game the first few days. Maybe I'll go visit U of M! Course this will require a sound exit strategy... "oh I had to transfer classes to fit it into my major/schedule better" sounds about right.

Yep.

Or "I just got recruited by a start up, so I am going to put classes on hold".

Or, "I have decided to pursue the pro-tennis tour for this semester, so I had to drop my classes. Look for me on TV at the Australian Open this winter".

-MPM

C- If you can, try to hold off a little and try Halloween in Lahaina. Wait until you get here to buy any interisland tickets. You can get passes on craigslist, or from my stash, for about $15 each way.

I'm in college. Some tips:

Don't try and close at every single opportunity. Gauge the interaction. You probably will see this girl again, and if she's into you, talking to her again will be easy.

Join a fraternity. Best if it's a top notch one, but even if it's not, it will give you more options. Some girls only date top frat dudes, and they are whores. Even those who claim indifference to frats will respect membership in a top frat. Weigh the time commitment with what the fraternity offers, both in terms of guys and girls. At some schools, the frat scene isn't strong, so rushing isn't as central.

Facebook is mostly a waste of time.

Grinding/dancing alone won't get you anything but a furious masturbation sesh at the end of the night.

Be an asshole.

Drink to get a buzz, but don't get sloppy if you want ass.

As elsewhere, if things aren't moving forward, then your chances start to fade.

If you're going to join a student group for the express purpose of getting ass, do your homework. You may have better results meeting and befriending cool dudes instead of trying to bang the hot girls in your yoga class.

I have decided I am going to bang this myspace girl next week Monday. I feel like this girl took me for a little bit of a bitch by giving me a "private" myspace as opposed to a phone number. Here are some stats on this girl i got off her myspace:
-25 years old. Her mother is of Polynesian decent her father NJ white guy
-A regular competitor in Hawaii's longest running bikini contests
-Has done bikini, lingerie, and implied nude shoots with 3 bad photographers
-Could get somewhere in the fitness modeling business. Arches her back too much.
-Beautiful, natural, island princess that loves the water.
-Likes military guys that "know how to treat a lady"

Here's what I've done so far. The girl I scored yesterday let me use her myspace and I sent this - "Hey I'm the man you gave your myspace to. I don't use this shit so here's my phone number" The girl's myspace I used was also private. Being true to who this myspace girl is she didn't call she texted me this "What u doin" at 12:45 last night. Now I did what I always do when a girl calls for me while I'm with another. At 7 this morning I texted her back. Now I'm one of the first thoughts on her mind today, even if shes asleep next to some other cat. "Didn't hear my phone last night, is this you myspace?" She sent back "I'm still in bed, whos that chicks stuff u using?" I sent back "tell you when I see you, call me when you wake up. and call not text". She sent back "k"

At 12:15 and again at 1:30 she called. I called her back shortly thereafter. First off, her real name is Isabella or Bella. We talked about school and bs for a minute but she has to be at work at 4. She lei greets on a dinner cruise. The nights she doesn't go-go or compete. Says she'll try to call me while ashore before the 2nd cruise. But she said if she can't call me then she will when she's off.

This is my first experience with myspace. Of course I will never make my own, but I like it. I will document the rest of my upcoming success.

Aloha!

I want to answer this in full, reflect on four years as an undergrad, and a year in grad school, what worked, what didn't. But I will wait until I have time to.

In short, all of the basic principles of "game" work in college but your opportunity to bang a mass amount of girls is exponentially higher than for those outside of school.

Question, what college will you be at? Picking up girls at Yale is a bit different that that at Rutgers.

Quote: (08-26-2009 09:03 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I have decided I am going to bang this myspace girl next week Monday. I feel like this girl took me for a little bit of a bitch by giving me a "private" myspace as opposed to a phone number. Here are some stats on this girl i got off her myspace:
-25 years old. Her mother is of Polynesian decent her father NJ white guy
-A regular competitor in Hawaii's longest running bikini contests
-Has done bikini, lingerie, and implied nude shoots with 3 bad photographers
-Could get somewhere in the fitness modeling business. Arches her back too much.
-Beautiful, natural, island princess that loves the water.
-Likes military guys that "know how to treat a lady"

Here's what I've done so far. The girl I scored yesterday let me use her myspace and I sent this - "Hey I'm the man you gave your myspace to. I don't use this shit so here's my phone number" The girl's myspace I used was also private. Being true to who this myspace girl is she didn't call she texted me this "What u doin" at 12:45 last night. Now I did what I always do when a girl calls for me while I'm with another. At 7 this morning I texted her back. Now I'm one of the first thoughts on her mind today, even if shes asleep next to some other cat. "Didn't hear my phone last night, is this you myspace?" She sent back "I'm still in bed, whos that chicks stuff u using?" I sent back "tell you when I see you, call me when you wake up. and call not text". She sent back "k"

At 12:15 and again at 1:30 she called. I called her back shortly thereafter. First off, her real name is Isabella or Bella. We talked about school and bs for a minute but she has to be at work at 4. She lei greets on a dinner cruise. The nights she doesn't go-go or compete. Says she'll try to call me while ashore before the 2nd cruise. But she said if she can't call me then she will when she's off.

This is my first experience with myspace. Of course I will never make my own, but I like it. I will document the rest of my upcoming success.

Aloha!

I am on my way to showing this girl true Aloha today, as promised. My plan worked perfectly. Mahalo brothers!

I will report the results.

Aloha!