rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to keep a girl interested?

I think my problem isn't my looks but more so my mouthpiece...I don't know what to say or do meeting random women who are strangers. If I know girls and they give me a chance to get to know them and hang out one on one...it's obviously much more easier and I at least know what I'm doing.

Sometimes I'll meet a girl and maybe I come off too nice or not bad enough or interesting enough to keep her attention over other guys in my city who they will choose over me.

I'm not sure what differently I could do? Perhpas blowing them off and not being so available or not joking with them to try to make them laugh, simply just being more serious rather then a comedian,

She should be interested in you. If you're working to make that one girl happen, that's like being in the quick-sand of the let's-just-be-friends-zone.

Answer- let it die and move on to the next girls. There are many more woman than guys on Earth, and they age worse than us.

What Soup said, onto the next one.

If you're having trouble specifically sustaining conversation, read day bang.

21 y/o brit.