rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ATL/Athens Meetup

ATL/Athens Meetup

Im not sure who is in ATL but more and more I see people referring to ATL. So we should get a meet up of some sort going for here. Ill be there february.

ATL/Athens Meetup

Quote: (01-08-2012 09:43 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Im not sure who is in ATL but more and more I see people referring to ATL. So we should get a meet up of some sort going for here. Ill be there february.

I'll be in Atlanta with Black Quixote from Feb 13th to March 4th.

ATL/Athens Meetup

I live in Metro ATL

ATL/Athens Meetup

I gotta swing back through the ATL at some point to gear up for another run. Probably looking at the April time frame. Absolutely latest May.

ATL/Athens Meetup

I just moved out here. I keep exploring places solo since I have no one to go out with.

ATL/Athens Meetup

I think Greek Kamaki is living in Athens, contact him.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

ATL/Athens Meetup

Quote: (03-06-2012 08:30 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I think Greek Kamaki is living in Athens, contact him.

hah.. he meant athens, ga.. in the united states. not the athens in greece.

ATL/Athens Meetup

I stay in Marietta, and frequent the Buckhead area.

ATL/Athens Meetup

I live in Midtown.

Recently, I've been trying to do more day game by going to the festivals out here: Inman Park, Virginia Highlands, East Atlanta Beerfest, etc. Most of these places are filled with groups instead of solo targets which makes it much more difficult to close contact information.

Anyone have some ideas? I'm dropping at least $15+ at a bar in the evening.

I frequent Ri Ra's, Flip Flops, Cypress St. Pint & Plate, Publik Draft House, and East Andrews. I'm looking to check out Loca Luna and Cocktail Cove on a Sunday.