rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Natural remedies for removing cysts and boils

It really sucks when I get a cyst on face. It's not often but usually it takes a couple weeks for it come to a head and then it leaves a pink mark for a couple weeks after I pop it. The other week I saw the telltale sign of a large one developing next to my nose. The skin was only slightly red but it was painful to touch. I was not pleased and went online to find out how to stop it before it grows.

Using a towel, I did 3 heat compresses a day (10 minutes each). I simply boiled water, soaked a towel with it, and when the temperature was warm enough for my skin, pressed with moderate force. When the towel got cool, I redipped in the hot water.

By the third day, the cyst was completely gone.

Another time I had a boil in my crotch. It looked like a half-peanut pimple protruding from my skin. It was ghastly. This time I did one heat compress and an application of tea tree oil (15%). There was burning with the oil for a few minutes. Not even 24 hours later it came down over 70% to where you could barely notice it. It was like a miracle. It was just a little bump within two days.

I've also used tea tree oil for burns. It seems to heal up the skin faster, like aloe vera.

There is something satisfying about popping one of those motherfuckers, though. I get one in the same spot, on my earlobe, where one would normally get a piercing. I usually pop it, and it goes away. I let it go down after trying to pop it several times to no avail. Now it's barely noticeable, but there's a little hard grain left behind. Was never left behind after I popped it.

Did the cyst grow back eventually? Did it stay reduced/gone?

Quote: (01-05-2012 12:00 PM)ersatz Wrote:  

Did the cyst grow back eventually? Did it stay reduced/gone?

Completely gone. No mark.

I hear hydrogen peroxide works well, too. Never tried it, but my friend and his polish grandma swear by it.

I had a pilonidal cyst last year and had to get a surgery to get it removed.

btw, if you'd like to throw up for some reason, google pilonidal cyst.

Quote: (01-05-2012 05:15 PM)Newb#3 Wrote:  

Thats just fucking disgusting.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (01-06-2012 07:47 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2012 05:15 PM)Newb#3 Wrote:  

Thats just fucking disgusting.

sorry

are we still cool?

Green teagbags. Maybe.

Quote: (01-05-2012 11:48 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

There is something satisfying about popping one of those motherfuckers, though. I get one in the same spot, on my earlobe, where one would normally get a piercing. I usually pop it, and it goes away. I let it go down after trying to pop it several times to no avail. Now it's barely noticeable, but there's a little hard grain left behind. Was never left behind after I popped it.

I hate those earlobe ones so much. They always recur too.