rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Convince A Chick To Swallow

Tell her it's good for her. I usually don't have a problem getting a chick to do what I want sexually, especially during a ONS, but there are some you will meet who are just adamant against swallowing or getting sprayed in the face. Or you'll meet some who are unsure. Some of you might remember this CNN article that was later debunked. Well, not to sound like a sociopath, but many chicks don't. For those I've talked to over a period of time, I've shown this article to quite a few of these newbies to swallowing and they bought it. I still crack up when I read this shit. Just look at the names of some of the "doctors" being quoted:

Dr. A.J. [Kramer]; Dr. Helena [Shifteer]; Dr. Len [Lictepeen]

The url for this article used to be CNN.com, but even with the "murdzplace" url, I've had bitches thinking this is authentic...

http://www.murdzplace.com/CNN.htm

Existence of this topic has always made me to wonder. Isn't this the most normal and natural thing for a women to with a man's sperm flowing in her mouth - to swallow? I have never met a women who would not swallow by default, but it seems such a big problem and even a kind of a fetish for many people on the internet. I don't get it. Could someone explain to me what do the non-swollowing women do instead? Spit out or what? Do you really encounter such women often?

By newbies do you mean new to sucking cock? With them the first time they blow you just finish on your belly and get them to have a taste of it. The next time "forget" to pull out in time and just blast inside, unless she's extremely stuck up she'll swallow instead of spit. From there on she should be comfortable swallowing your load.

So when do you show her the article? I can't imagine getting a blowjob and then you get out your laptop and show her an article? lol

I've mentioned these "sperm is good for women" articles a few times and it's met with the girl rolling her eyes, but maybe it works on younger chicks IDK...

Also, just busting without telling her will get a spit 50% of the time. Don't want to set a bad precedence the first time. Make sure she swallows THE FIRST TIME.

If you want a girl to swallow, tell her you want her to swallow you so you can stay inside of her after you cum because you think she's so sexy and it will make you feel close to her.

So here's what you say: "Baby don't stop. I'm gonna cum. I want you to swallow me (look her in the eyes) - take me into you so I can be inside you. You're such a sexy little woman I wanna feel close to you. Take me into you."

Tested many many times. Fucking works. Not only are you being dominant, but you're also giving her the very thing that makes a woman want to suck your dick - to feel sexually powerful and close to you. It's all mental, and if you say this, she'll want to do it all the time.

I DESERVE A REP POINT FOR THIS LITTLE NUGGET.

Actually, there's more truth to that than you think...

"One of the legends of St. Valentine says that he was a priest arrested by Roman Emperor Claudius II for secretly performing marriages. Claudius wanted to enlarge his army and believed that married men did not make good soldiers, rather like Halsted’s feelings about surgical residents. But Valentine’s Day is about love, and if you remember a romantic gut feeling when you met your significant other, it might have a physiological basis.

It has long been known that Drosophila raised on starch media are more likely to mate with other starch-raised flies, whereas those fed maltose have similar preferences. In a study published online in the November issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, investigators explored the mechanism for this preference by treating flies with antibiotics to sterilize the gut and saw the preferences disappear (Proc. Nad. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2010 Nov. 1).

In cultures of untreated flies, the bacterium L. plantarum was more common in those on starch, and sure enough, when L. plantarum was returned to the sterile groups, the mating preference returned. The best explanation for this is revealed in the significant differences in their sex pheromones. These experiments also support the hologenome theory of evolution wherein the unit of natural selection is the “holobiont,” or combination of organism and its microorganisms, that determines mating preferences.

Mating gets more interesting when you have an organism that can choose between sexual and asexual reproduction, like the rotifer. Biologists say that it’s more advantageous for a rotifer to remain asexual and pass 100% of its genetic information to the next generation. But if the environment changes, rotifers must adapt quickly in order to survive and reproduce with new gene combinations that have an advantage over existing genotypes. So in this new situation, the stressed rotifers, all of which are female, begin sending messages to each other to produce males for the switch to sexual reproduction (Nature 2010 Oct. 13). You can draw your own inference about males not being needed until there’s trouble in the environment.

As far as humans are concerned, you may think you know all about sexual signals, but you’d be surprised by new findings. It’s been known since the 1990s that heterosexual women living together synchronize their menstrual cycles because of pheromones, but when a study of lesbians showed that they do not synchronize, the researchers suspected that semen played a role. In fact, they found ingredients in semen that include mood enhancers like estrone, cortisol, prolactin, oxytocin, and serotonin; a sleep enhancer, melatonin; and of course, sperm, which makes up only 1%-5%. Delivering these compounds into the richly vascularized vagina also turns out to have major salutary effects for the recipient. Female college students having unprotected sex were significantly less depressed than were those whose partners used condoms (Arch. Sex. Behav. 2002;31:289-93). Their better moods were not just a feature of promiscuity, because women using condoms were just as depressed as those practicing total abstinence. The benefits of semen contact also were seen in fewer suicide attempts and better performance on cognition tests.

So there’s a deeper bond between men and women than St. Valentine would have suspected, and now we know there’s a better gift for that day than chocolates."

The author of that is a top shelf surgeon, and paid dearly after feminists went batshit insane after that was published in a surgery journal.

(In case you didn't read the link: semen in the vagina acts as an antidepressant. And God said, 'Thou shalt rawdog, for it is good.')

Edit: There's even evidence, albeit unpublished, that chicks experience semen withdrawal symptoms. Source: http://www.popsci.com/science/article/20...depressant

Quote: (01-03-2012 09:53 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Dr. Len [Lictepeen]

BRB changing my last name.

I read a study finding that amongst pregnant couples, swallowing semen reduces the chance of a certain kind of complication that can cause stillbirths, due to the anti-bodies in man's semen. Can't remember the details.

Interesting

Quote: (01-04-2012 04:04 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Actually, there's more truth to that than you think...

"One of the legends of St. Valentine says that he was a priest arrested by Roman Emperor Claudius II for secretly performing marriages. Claudius wanted to enlarge his army and believed that married men did not make good soldiers, rather like Halsted’s feelings about surgical residents. But Valentine’s Day is about love, and if you remember a romantic gut feeling when you met your significant other, it might have a physiological basis.

It has long been known that Drosophila raised on starch media are more likely to mate with other starch-raised flies, whereas those fed maltose have similar preferences. In a study published online in the November issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, investigators explored the mechanism for this preference by treating flies with antibiotics to sterilize the gut and saw the preferences disappear (Proc. Nad. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2010 Nov. 1).

In cultures of untreated flies, the bacterium L. plantarum was more common in those on starch, and sure enough, when L. plantarum was returned to the sterile groups, the mating preference returned. The best explanation for this is revealed in the significant differences in their sex pheromones. These experiments also support the hologenome theory of evolution wherein the unit of natural selection is the “holobiont,” or combination of organism and its microorganisms, that determines mating preferences.

Mating gets more interesting when you have an organism that can choose between sexual and asexual reproduction, like the rotifer. Biologists say that it’s more advantageous for a rotifer to remain asexual and pass 100% of its genetic information to the next generation. But if the environment changes, rotifers must adapt quickly in order to survive and reproduce with new gene combinations that have an advantage over existing genotypes. So in this new situation, the stressed rotifers, all of which are female, begin sending messages to each other to produce males for the switch to sexual reproduction (Nature 2010 Oct. 13). You can draw your own inference about males not being needed until there’s trouble in the environment.

As far as humans are concerned, you may think you know all about sexual signals, but you’d be surprised by new findings. It’s been known since the 1990s that heterosexual women living together synchronize their menstrual cycles because of pheromones, but when a study of lesbians showed that they do not synchronize, the researchers suspected that semen played a role. In fact, they found ingredients in semen that include mood enhancers like estrone, cortisol, prolactin, oxytocin, and serotonin; a sleep enhancer, melatonin; and of course, sperm, which makes up only 1%-5%. Delivering these compounds into the richly vascularized vagina also turns out to have major salutary effects for the recipient. Female college students having unprotected sex were significantly less depressed than were those whose partners used condoms (Arch. Sex. Behav. 2002;31:289-93). Their better moods were not just a feature of promiscuity, because women using condoms were just as depressed as those practicing total abstinence. The benefits of semen contact also were seen in fewer suicide attempts and better performance on cognition tests.

So there’s a deeper bond between men and women than St. Valentine would have suspected, and now we know there’s a better gift for that day than chocolates."

The author of that is a top shelf surgeon, and paid dearly after feminists went batshit insane after that was published in a surgery journal.

(In case you didn't read the link: semen in the vagina acts as an antidepressant. And God said, 'Thou shalt rawdog, for it is good.')

Edit: There's even evidence, albeit unpublished, that chicks experience semen withdrawal symptoms. Source: http://www.popsci.com/science/article/20...depressant

Quote: (01-03-2012 09:53 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Dr. Len [Lictepeen]

BRB changing my last name.

Ok now these are serious studies! Still though...I don't think showing a girl an academic article is going to make her want to swallow. Women do sexual shit because they are turned on, not educated. If you have a GF that thinks its gross, showing her these articles might possibly make her see swallowing as not so gross.

The ideal chick is masturbating while thinking about swallowing before you meet her. And she gets a sense of relief when you give her what she's been aching for. I met her (Okinawan American.)

The giveaway besides her directly asking for it was her eagerness for us both to be tested, she wanted to rawdog/swallow badly.

I never try to "convince" her. I just tell her to open her mouth. They usually do without question.

A few girls have told me its good for their ass.

It's the worst when they spit it back on your stomach, like you won't notice or something.

I once had a chick who wouldn't swallow because she said it tasted bad. I read up on it and it seemed that your diet can affect the taste of your load.

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:31 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Existence of this topic has always made me to wonder. Isn't this the most normal and natural thing for a women to with a man's sperm flowing in her mouth - to swallow? I have never met a women who would not swallow by default, but it seems such a big problem and even a kind of a fetish for many people on the internet. I don't get it. Could someone explain to me what do the non-swollowing women do instead? Spit out or what? Do you really encounter such women often?

Non-swallowing women IME, typically prefer that I cum on their stomach, back, ass or tits.

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:54 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

So when do you show her the article? I can't imagine getting a blowjob and then you get out your laptop and show her an article? lol

I've mentioned these "sperm is good for women" articles a few times and it's met with the girl rolling her eyes, but maybe it works on younger chicks IDK...

Also, just busting without telling her will get a spit 50% of the time. Don't want to set a bad precedence the first time. Make sure she swallows THE FIRST TIME.

If you want a girl to swallow, tell her you want her to swallow you so you can stay inside of her after you cum because you think she's so sexy and it will make you feel close to her.

So here's what you say: "Baby don't stop. I'm gonna cum. I want you to swallow me (look her in the eyes) - take me into you so I can be inside you. You're such a sexy little woman I wanna feel close to you. Take me into you."

Tested many many times. Fucking works. Not only are you being dominant, but you're also giving her the very thing that makes a woman want to suck your dick - to feel sexually powerful and close to you. It's all mental, and if you say this, she'll want to do it all the time.

I DESERVE A REP POINT FOR THIS LITTLE NUGGET.

I laughed out loud reading your first sentence. Nah, don't bust out your laptop with that article ready while you're getting head. I typically e-mail or send chicks the article in a chat conversation when the topic of sex comes up.

In the course of sex, absolutely, you nailed it on the head my man. Speak with conviction and propose the swallow idea in a way that makes her feel sexy and not like a slut. Even if you want to cum on her face, tell her how sexy you think she'd look and make sure that after you've done it, you continue complimenting like that so that if there's a next time, she'll be open to doing it again. If you cum on her face and then avoid her like she's got the plague, she won't feel good about it.

Good shit man.

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:38 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

By newbies do you mean new to sucking cock? With them the first time they blow you just finish on your belly and get them to have a taste of it. The next time "forget" to pull out in time and just blast inside, unless she's extremely stuck up she'll swallow instead of spit. From there on she should be comfortable swallowing your load.

I meant newbies to swallowing.

Tell her you injected the antidote into your prostate.

I've never really tried to spit game or manipulate a girl to swallow my kids. It's either that they hate it with a passion or love doing it. It's a beautiful thing when they keep on going like a vacuum though.

Hold her mouth and nose shut. Just like when you have to get your dog to take medicine.

I don't care so much about the swallowing, I just like to blow it on their face.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Quote: (01-05-2012 11:27 AM)Prowl Wrote:  

I don't care so much about the swallowing, I just like to blow it on their face.

Yea that's even better and more of a challenge

Quote: (01-05-2012 10:16 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Hell yeah. I call that shit "Zorro." Zorro the face.

Quote: (01-05-2012 10:27 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2012 10:16 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Hell yeah. I call that shit "Zorro." Zorro the face.

LMAO - I'm stealing it. Dude I think actually saying that would get a girl to let you do it just because of the humor...gonna test!

Don't hit your girl in the eye with your money shot. It fucking burns them like crazy.

Quote: (01-06-2012 07:43 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Don't hit me in the eye with your money shot. It fucking burns me like crazy.

ahhhhh just kidding guy

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I usually try and go for the newer models, they seem to have no problem with this.

It's the older model woman that usually don't want to swallow.