rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 for 4 online but need help
for 4 online but need help
I'm 4 for 4 so far with online dating. That's 4 meets from online dating and 4 bangs all in 1 months time. These are all first nighters by the way. Each chick is between 18-22 and I'm 33 but I'm lying and saying I'm 23 its working so Im rolling with it. Each girl said she wasn't easy. Each girl gave initial resistance and each girl fucked in the end. They are not dimes, but they're not fat ugly bitches either. They all have numerous guys trying to get their attention. Some were more attractive in person, some were less attractive in person.

I do have a question though if anyone can give me some advice. I fucked a chick last night from online, today is New Years eve. She said that tonight she is planning to meet up with friends get drunk and bring in the New Year. I really dont have any good plans yet and would like to go out with her. Should I contact her and try to hook something up. Or would that come across as needy and seem like I have no life (I'm recently divorced so at this point I really dont have much going on socially). In general should I contact her the next day? Should I wait? Any advice...input...experience greatly appreciated.

To all those that contribute from experience on this forum I just want to say thank you. It is helping me to move on in my life and experience women in a way that I never knew was possible. I hope to do the same for others in the future.
for 4 online but need help
yo this one time i banged 5 chicks out of 4 online meets before i even met them...

seriously. i wouldn't seems needy inviting yourself to hang with her and her friends. go somewhere else (see MiXX's thread) and game. worst comes to worst text her telling her to come wherever you are and get another bang.