rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Long Until Foreign Women Become Ruined and Westernized?

At the fast rate of globalization, interconnectedness, Facebook, hostels, cheap airline tickets, and a host of other factors, one can't help but notice that foreign women are not as they once were before. A primary motivating factor of this is, of course, feminism, which is a byproduct of exported American culture.

Roosh has noticed this in his travels, in Brazil but particularly Latvia too. As Mixx has already stated, Colombia has took a deep turn for the worse.

Quote: (09-18-2011 11:41 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The reality is that just about everywhere is getting worse every single day. The bar is constantly being raised for us to pull quality women in a world where they're becoming more scarce (and know it). We not only have to prove we're not a sex tourist but have game tighter than the local guys AND other foreigners combined.

I'm sure there was a time where amateurs could pimp internationally. Now you need the complete package: day game, night game, foreign language skills, and bankroll. Imagine the poor souls who will get into the game in 20 years from now.

Quote: (09-18-2011 10:43 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I've been back in Medellin after nearly a 14 month "break", and as many of my local buddies have pointed out, Colombia has changed......a lot!

With the aforementioned changes, of course Game and getting local girls in bed has changed drastically.

I remember the days where saying you were from Miami got a very receptive reaction that was DHV.

Now, I got a better reception from women in Fargo, ND and Minneapolis when I said I was from Miami, than when I said it in Medellin present day.

So, I immediately had to calibrate my game, and here is what definitely has changed.

THE PAST: In the Late 90's, Early 2k:

1. Gringos/Northern white men were AUTOMATIC DHV's, and being seen with a foreign BF was social success in a females eyes, especially if she dated the blonde, green eyed white men. **This is NO LONGER THE CASE!

2. You could get by with very little spanish, and still have a fuck-fest with quality girls. You could even say you are staying in a hotel/hostel for a few weeks, and it did not matter, you git quality non-pro ass. Good luck pulling that off today.

3. Foreigners were still a mysterious novelty back in 2k, and perceived to be loyal and looking for wives/serious LTR's. *** Wait 'til I tell you what women think now..

PRESENT DAY:

1. Even the lower class barrio girls are VERY CAUTIOUS to date a foreigner. The reputation of white, foreign men being whore-mongers has gone VIRAL even in a place called Santo Domingo - a very low stratus neighborhood! I saw 2 obvious, good-looking gringos at a bar in this Stratus 2 neighborhood....ALONE!

2. You better speak more than a little spanish, as a matter of fact, you'd better speak great Spanish!! The reason for this is that women cannot emotionally "connect" with foreign men, and would always opt for the fun, semi-broke, style-less local who has a social circle of friends she can have fun with at a Finca on weekends.

3. It's all about DAY GAME!! Night game is pretty much dead! I went out with 4 stunning women last night to a bar-lounge, and even though other women were very curious about me, my group FROWNED AT ME for associating with other groups, and merging other women and even cool guys with more girls into the group. I was later told by my group that it was "not cool", and Colombian women do not like guys who are that openly social....wtf? I was even asked not to bring any outsiders (men or women) into our group by my alpha-female!

Another thing about night game; NO HOT WOMEN ARE EVER ALONE - IT IS 100% MIXED SETS! the men in te group are now VERY PROTECTIVE of guys approaching them to secretly steal their women. If a hot woman is alone in a nightclub, she is certainly a pro in disguise.

75% of my bangs in the last 2 weeks have been possible because of being an approach machine during day game: Trains, Buses, Supermarkets, Street corners, Cafe's, Lunch hour restaurants. I approach at least 10 women per day at minimum!

The remaining 25% of my bangs in the last 2 weeks have been through social circle connections - in other words, Girlfriends of one of my guys friends that know my social status locally, and that I speak FLUENT SPANISH.

4. Don't ask hot women you meet to bring a cute girlfriend for your guy friend to meetup - she will bring the UGLIEST girl she can find! Hot girls will NEVER give up their place in the throne of attention for nobody's guy friend, especially if he is a foreigner!

5. If it is raining, you better have a backup piece of ass on standby! The only thing you will see out is ugly girls, couples...and desperate foreign men who don't know better.

6. The abundance of foreigners (even foreign women as I fucked a French Tourist 2 nights ago), has made it increasingly difficult to show immediate DHV and the novelty factor has long faded away like AOL and Myspace.

** One of the reasons foreign men have lost their luster, is that many of them are seen with ugly, poor barrio girls bringing them to eat to high-status restaurants, dance clubs that basically has lowered their value as high value men. If an ugly barrio girl can have a foreign man, then there really is no value for a hot woman to be seen with him. Ugly women will lower any mans value - this is a Universal fact. Don't do it! - especially in Colombia.

FUTURE:

Has Colombia {Medellin, Bogota, Cali, Cartagena, Barranquilla} become the new Eastern Europe of Latin America? I would start to think so, especially the way women in Ukraine/Poland behave towards foreign men, and the easiness to which goods that were hard to come by are now attainable. Every girl in Colombia has a Blackberry and even Iphone 4's for example.

Just like Ukraine, and Easter European women, Colombian (7 or above) women now must truly believe you are not a short-term sex tourist passing by, and be able to PROVE IT!

How do you get laid in Colombia in 2012 and moving forward? You start by making sure you speak great spanish. You then move on to making a solid social life wich include successful guy friends.

Can you still come to Colombia and get laid? Sure you can.....be prepared to do a lot of heavy lifting to prove your worth, something you never had to do in 2000. Then, when you fianlly do get laid, she will be a 7 at best! Anything above a 7 in looks will choose the local big fish who live in Medellin, and also have very high social value.

Once again, you can all thank Facebook, all the dating websites, and foreign men dating ugly, poor, barrio women and bringing them to the high class neighborhoods, shops, restaurants, nightclubs where hot women see them....and lower their value exponentially. Add to this, the easily attainable luxury goods, high-status bars/lounges popping up everywhere making it easier to meet local high-status men.

How long are these places going to last? Eastern Europe? Latin America? Asia?

Latvia seems like it was destroyed in a matter of a year or two. Same thing with Prague.

This can be especially disconcerting to young guys (late teens, early 20s). So, on behalf of all the younger guys and future younger guys, what is your professional future outlook on the countries you have visited so far? How will these countries in these regions look like in 5, 10, 15, and 20 years from now?

Hello.

good thread. It's hard to put a figure on it but Mixx is spot on with his assessment of Medellin. Watching its downfall is almost heart breaking. There was a time when u wouldn't see a gringo anywhere including Lleras. People would stop if they heard english and quality girls would be lining up.

I still think Medellin is still good if your happy screwing bario chicks/avergae chicks..but if u think u r going to fly down there and screw the 8 plus paisas every night-think again.

i think a place like sao paulo will always be good due to its size and population.

That is correct as a trend but note 2 things:
The world is big, huge, and you can always find 2nd and 3rd tier cities which are less effected by this phenomenon and it has also another side- western girls become aware of it and IMHO on average they change their attitude.
A friend of mine from Oregon, she is 29 and her looks is about 6.5-7, she knows quite a few guys that got married to a foreign girl and other which travel a lot and praise foreign women (like me).
She is annoyed by this situation and saying no good guys are left for her... this is surely reduce her picking attitude.

Blurb the smart players need to either "adapt or die".

You can't fight an expansion of culture, but you can add new tools to your tool belt. Personally I'm taking the time to learn how to cook a variety of great meals, and make sure they taste delicious. I recently had this pay off for me in a big way when I cooked for a girl. She was so surprised, we didn't leave my apartment the entire weekend.

Hell I'm still getting credit for being the first guy ever to cook her something with fresh ingredients.

In my view, the future belongs to the guys who are constantly augmenting their game with new abilities.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Brazil is on warp speed to destruction. How do I know this? Ugly Brazilian feminists are attacking me now. It's the first South American country where that has occurred.

Ironically, a sign that a country is degrading is when I see an increase in traffic from that country. Men in countries with feminine women who want relationships wouldn't have the need to read me frequently.

I took the top 25 countries that visit my blog, keeping only those countries where the %new visits are under 60%, meaning more regular readers. Then I divided hits from that country in the past month by the overall population to get a new percentage. I theorize that the higher that percentage, the more trouble guys are having with the local women (or are not happy with them). Here's the top 10:

Canada 0.049%
United States0.046%
Australia 0.034%
United Kingdom 0.026%
New Zealand0.026%
Finland 0.026%
Norway 0.022%
Sweden 0.018%
Denmark 0.017%
Switzerland 0.014%

This is just a correlation for fun that doesn't prove anything, but none of the countries on this list are pussy paradises with feminine women. It's interesting that Scandinavia is almost fully represented, something we'd expect.

Quote: (12-28-2011 09:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Brazil is on warp speed to destruction. How do I know this? Ugly Brazilian feminists are attacking me now. It's the first South American country where that has occurred.

Ironically, a sign that a country is degrading is when I see an increase in traffic from that country. Men in countries with feminine women who want relationships wouldn't have the need to read me frequently.

I took the top 25 countries that visit my blog, keeping only those countries where the %new visits are under 60%, meaning more regular readers. Then I divided hits from that country in the past month by the overall population to get a new percentage. I theorize that the higher that percentage, the more trouble guys are having with the local women (or are not happy with them). Here's the top 10:

Canada 0.049%
United States0.046%
Australia 0.034%
United Kingdom 0.026%
New Zealand0.026%
Finland 0.026%
Norway 0.022%
Sweden 0.018%
Denmark 0.017%
Switzerland 0.014%

This is just a correlation for fun that doesn't prove anything, but none of the countries on this list are pussy paradises with feminine women. It's interesting that Scandinavia is almost fully represented, something we'd expect.

Canada is #1, really? I would have never guessed lol.....years of femi-nazi inspired policies and social engineering have wrecked HAVOC on the dating scene in my beloved Canuckistan, especially in the bigger cities, like Toronto, as has been discussed here. Country wide, gender roles are almost completely reversed but there's still a few places left like Nfld, Maritimes and more isolated northern communities, from coast to coast to coast, my fellow Canadians, we're f**ked!

I don't really think "feminism" has anything to do with this, equal rights is a separate issue and an inalienable right for all people, including women. The "ruining" of western women as you guys put it has nothing to do with that, I think the reason why I prefer foreign women generally is they are less self-absorbed, less consumerist and more interested in the world/culture, and much much more romantic and trustworthy.

It's probably down to the west becoming a wasteland of consumer slobs and I am sure women lament the same changes in most western men.

Quote: (12-28-2011 10:30 AM)Anonybrit Wrote:  

I don't really think "feminism" has anything to do with this, equal rights is a separate issue and an inalienable right for all people, including women. The "ruining" of western women as you guys put it has nothing to do with that, I think the reason why I prefer foreign women generally is they are less self-absorbed, less consumerist and more interested in the world/culture, and much much more romantic and trustworthy.

It's probably down to the west becoming a wasteland of consumer slobs and I am sure women lament the same changes in most western men.

I agree, mostly. My major beef is that a man just can't act like a man anymore, at work we have to walk on egg shells and be careful about what we say, lest we hurt someone's feelings and they lodge an harassment complaint with HR. This is instilled in boys at a very young age: zero tolerance for bullying, no one is a winner, we are all special, etc. If a young boy is energetic and can't sit still in class, what happens to him? They put him on mind altering ADD drugs like Ritalin or Dexedrine, instead (there should almost be a thread on this, I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who, in the early 90's was put on that shit) and turn him into a well behaved zombie!

In short, in most foreign, developing countries, men are men and women are women, for now at least!

I don't really think "feminism" has anything to do with this, equal rights is a separate issue and an inalienable right for all people, including women. The "ruining" of western women as you guys put it has nothing to do with that,

I have to strongly disagree, although I believe in equal rights as well, feminism has become a label for insane excess, family courts etc, just as communism did.

They were both based on an admirable but unrealistic idea:
That all people are equal in ability to contribute. A guy who is only bright enough to push a plow is equal in the general human sense, and we should not let the Lloyd Blankfiens (Goldman Sachs chair) of the world squeeze the life out of him without giving him a good deal for his labor. But communism developed into Stalinism which included pointless murder of millions; although they are not the same thing.

Feminism is based on the idea that women serve the exact same function in society as men-- it just isn't real. No female DaVinci, Edison, Semmelweiss ( invented sanitation) Salk (polio vaccine.) -- they are just not as productive-- except of course they can manufacture children which is a little difficult for men.

Feminism- -equal rights -- has developed into something more distorted although not as murderous as Stalinism. Something
like FemiCentrism. That women come first, and always get at least half of the pie, just because they are special snowflakes.

I've heard the argument that they haven't been as productive because of men keeping them down and it's bullhshit. They've had 30+ years to go to engineering schools and not only have they not achieved hardly anything of note ( unix, macs, C language, assembler, internet, web, almost ALL done by men, although there were women on the original Mac team) they aren't even TRYING-- look at the percentage majoring in engineering-- like, less than 5% or so?

Now if a woman can pass the MCAT, hell yes, give her a slot in medical school. They're doing OK there.
All the stuff that's lifted mankind's day-to-day life out of the muck has been created by males. Men. Women? No. Of course, they generated the men!!

But things aren't working just like that. They're trying to act like angry men, it's bizarre.

Quote: (12-28-2011 11:25 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I agree, mostly. My major beef is that a man just can't act like a man anymore, at work we have to walk on egg shells and be careful about what we say, lest we hurt someone's feelings and they lodge an harassment complaint with HR. This is instilled in boys at a very young age: zero tolerance for bullying, no one is a winner, we are all special, etc. If a young boy is energetic and can't sit still in class, what happens to him? They put him on mind altering ADD drugs like Ritalin or Dexedrine, instead (there should almost be a thread on this, I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who, in the early 90's was put on that shit) and turn him into a well behaved zombie!

In short, in most foreign, developing countries, men are men and women are women, for now at least!

Yes, in developing countries (which is the key here) women are women in the traditional sense, but once they become as educated as the men, and have the same financial independence, kiss tradition goodbye, as it is evidenced in China,South Korea. Great point there, Sir.

Well, the "attitude" or "bitchy attitude" is growing like a virus around here. I'm sure is a combination of having many foreigners come to Colombia, online dating services, and the "narco" mentality one that is a very shallow one. I still find many nice ladies to talk to, but on a daily basis I come across very dumb/arrogant/bitchy girl who thinks she's hot shit.
Common sense should tell you though that you can still come to Colombia and meet a lot of good girls, but if you are thinking of getting laid like a rock star I think will no longer be as easy to accomplish as it once was...

Quote: (12-28-2011 09:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Canada 0.049%
United States0.046%
Australia 0.034%
United Kingdom 0.026%
New Zealand0.026%
Finland 0.026%
Norway 0.022%
Sweden 0.018%
Denmark 0.017%
Switzerland 0.014%

You write a blog in English, so wouldn't it be natural that the highest countries be English-speaking countries?

^So how do you explain finland down. When you count all the esl speakers in the world Canada or New Zealand and Australia shouldn't even be on that list because Germany has more English speakers. France has about the same number of english speakers as Canada and india, nigeria and philipnes have more?

Anonybrit "I think the reason why I prefer foreign women generally is they are less self-absorbed, less consumerist and more interested in the world/culture, and much much more romantic and trustworthy."
-So you see no link between Feminazism which basically says men or "the way men do things" are the root of all evil. There is even feminist geography which says if feminist was in charge of the environment that the environment would be better. Feminism is the epitomy of self absorbtion because its rooted in a theory that women should run shit because they are better than men. And naturally if women are better they deserve more ($$ = consumerist). Feminism definetly is not romantic and is all about setting up a system that encourages women to leave men leads to none trustworth women?

@OP I guess Medillin is off my list, is all of Colombia like this or just Medillin? Do you predict an end to travelling away if the 3 world continues to be ruined by sex tourist.

I think people worry about this sort of thing a bit too much. Everywhere changes, you'll always find a new spot where things are to your liking. The worlds a big place and most of us haven't even scratched the surface.

I think I would have to agree with King of Scotland, the world is a big place and i believe there is a golden spot for everyone.
Of course I live in Canada, so no surprise it is top of Roosh's list. Just another reason why I have to leave.
Again I think Scandinavia is getting a bad rap on this board, I found it to be paradise and way better than North America for women at least in so many ways.
As for Prague, I believe Italians and drunken brits ruined the place a long time ago.
Foreign women will become ruined when they move to North America, otherwise there are still a few more years left.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-28-2011 02:33 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

^So how do you explain finland down. When you count all the esl speakers in the world Canada or New Zealand and Australia shouldn't even be on that list because Germany has more English speakers. France has about the same number of english speakers as Canada and india, nigeria and philipnes have more?

Roosh is dividing the numbers from their overall population, so it's about percentages, not raw numbers. So countries with a high percentage of English-speakers would have an advantage. Although Ireland, which has long been considered more patriarchal than most Anglosphere countries is not in the top 10, so maybe there's something to it.

Lets not be too negative either guys, the world is not crashing down around us and its still fucking paradise abroad when it comes to pussy. There is no doubt that the outright sex tourists have caused a few problems in some places and made things more difficult, but all its done is raised bitch shields and forced you to be a little more congruent. This is why its so important for everyone not to rely on race or nationality as a crutch anywhere and always take local culture into account. Its great when its an advantage, but dont rely on it.

At the same time we are seeing economic growth in many of these countries and the women are simply not as desperate as they once were. Foreigners were not the novelty, the wallet was. Welcome to the power and value the perception of wealth does for you. The world is opening up and many women are realising that foreigners are not as rich as they used to think they were.

If you want to experience what places like Riga, Moscow and from the sounds of it Medellin were like in the early 90's, go to cities which are at the stages those places would have been in the 90's. Replace Moscow for Samara or Vladivostok. Replace Riga for Kaunas. Replace Medellin with a less popular Colombian city. People also tend forget that travel to places like Moscow, Riga and Medellin was not easy 15-20 years ago. That meant fewer travellers, and fewer travellers at a time when local economies were in the shitter.

As long as you have what women desire this perceived problem will not pertain to you.

I'm not worried at all, and there are several reasons why. I'll outline them point-by-point.

1. Look at what's already been done-is it really that bad?

Be honest-are women that horrible throughout the west? We all agree that places like DC, Miami, and Toronto are rough, but what about other parts of the west?

Even in America, you can find large pockets of fit, sane, friendly, and feminine women if you just leave the main big city offenders up in the northeast (look at MiXX's recent report on Dallas). Same thing in Canada once you escape Toronto (scotian says that "Canadian women are very much DTF and love to have a good time", while Montreal gets praised here consistently, despite Quebec being second only to Scandinavia for the sheer influence feminism has had there). In spite of the modern feminist programming and attitude we complain about, cool women exist, and in some places are even the norm!

Europe is even better (lower obesity and, as I wrote about in a guest post, potentially less hostile forms of feminism). Places like Sweden are crawling with fit, attractive women, and that nation is arguably the world's most feminist friendly. The place has its issues, but plenty of guys (as rudebwoy indicated above me) go there and still have a great time with quality women (wifey material, even). I've heard similarly positive reports from American guys in places like France and even Germany. The situation in many parts of western Europe when it comes to attaining a quality girl is far from hopeless.

If the homelands of said westernization can still have so many quality women, what does that tell you about the rest of the world?

2. Feminism in its modern form is simply unsustainable.

Those who fully adhere to the tenets of this ideology today face several problems.

a) Low fertility rates. The closer a woman's ties to modern third-wave feminism, the less likely it appears that she will reproduce herself, at least here in the US. Those more distant from the movement (more conservative and religous populations) are, conversely, reproducing the most. The most loyal foot-soldiers of this movement are urban, liberal whites. These people simply do not reproduce themselves, and sport some of the lowest fertility rates of any demographic. They're already wiping themselves out.

I suspect that their failure to reproduce may not bode well for the persistence of their ideology, especially with their polar opposites multiplying so rapidly.

b) Female unhappiness. Women who have bought the feminist card are apparently not all that happy. They're succeeding financially, surpassing men now even, only to regret their lack of a family/mate (things that their adherence to modern feminist ideology often precluded). They're finding that they don't actually want to work like men forever, and that they do want to be mothers even if it comes at the expense of career progression. They're finding men even more unlikely to commit than they were before, since they've made sex so cheap and abundant (as sex-positive feminists have encouraged them to do), thus inadvertently giving men an upper-hand in the modern mating game.

Most importantly, they're finding out that life is not actually like Sex and the City, where you can ride the cock-carousel until your mid-30's and still somehow snag Mr. Big once you've "had your fun" and "found yourself". In real life, Mr. Big either pumps and dumps you or just ignores you altogether for another (usually younger) woman, leaving you a) alone and b) regretting waiting this long and passing up other romantic opportunities before. Much of the time, women find themselves unable to even locate "Mr. Right" at all. They're settling more and more. Women are not happy with this.

The younger generation of women is watching this feminist dream come crashing down along with many of the promises it made-don't count on all of these young girls signing up to go down the same path as their predecessors.

3. Cultural differences will prevent worst-case scenarios (read: Toronto or D.C.) from repeating themselves in many places. In fact, they've already done so.

People must be careful not to confuse themselves about where our current issues came from. Men have to acquiesce to their emasculation before it happens, and allow for some of the more negative aspects of our modern society (ex: no fault divorce/modern family laws, etc) to come into being.

Many western men have done this, especially in the cities. Don't count on men elsewhere all uniformly following suit (Case in point: Japan, a surprisingly patriarchal land in spite of its wealth). Many simply will not put up with it, and women in these places who insist on this will simply find themselves alone. Some of the nauseating things that white knights/betas/manginas in western nations pull could get you killed (or, at the least, beaten rather harshly) in a place like Jamaica, and I doubt that island is an exception. It'll be a cold day in hell before men in these places simply let their women step all over them like that.

4. To quote Aliblahba above me: "As long as you have what women desire this perceived problem will not pertain to you."

This will always remain true. Quality follows quality. If you're a worthy man, you'll be able to find worthy women, even in the most "ruined" parts of the west. Game can be a powerful weapon for you if you want to make sure this happens.

It is true that some things are changing. Foreigners are no longer a novelty in many places. You'll no longer always be able to just swoop in on a jet and charm the panties off of random foreign stunners without being able to speak the language in many places. These women will start being a little more selective as they become more knowledgeable and less desperate.

This does not, however, mean that these places are necessarily ruined. If easy, quick and abundant lays are your goal, then sure, perhaps you'll be troubled, but if you look beyond this idea there will still be plenty of opportunity. There are still plenty of attractive, fit, feminine and quality women in places like Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, and Colombia, more than you'll be used to if you're from many parts of the USA and the UK.

Take weight as an example: There is no evidence, for example, of women in these places and in many developed nations around the world becoming as obese as what you'll see in the USA. Even the UK and Canada, America's closest global relations, can't pull this off. That should tell you something. The women have become choosier and less desperate in many parts of the world, but they're not blowing up like balloons and behaving as though femininity is a disease. The spread of third wave feminism and other western diseases has not destroyed quality women elsewhere, even within many parts of the west itself.

Foreign women may become more discerning as the world becomes more interconnected, living standards rise and wariness of sex tourism increases, but that doesn't mean they will necessarily be ruined.

Bottomline: Decreasing instances of women falling into one's lap with no effort =/= decrease in quality. The sky is not falling, guys.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Interesting article in the post about dropping birth rates- http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/fert...story.html

The article mentions that women in Latin America now consider having a successful career to be more important than a family. I found the same when I was in Latin America, the girls were very focused on their career. Fortunately, they were still 1000X more feminine than women in the USA.

Fellas,

Our JOB (for lack of a better word) is to find the new spots when the current ones lose their luster. I think we have to get used to "heartbreaks" (when it comes to cities/towns changing). Since I am an "oldhead", I saw Toronto's demise (from the 90's and 2000's). I saw the start of Brazil's demise (in some spots) and many of you have confirmed it. Sooner or later, this trend will hit the Dominican Republic and I'll shed a few tears then too.

...but you get out that map or globe, read this forum (and others that are similar) and try someplace else.

[

75% of my bangs in the last 2 weeks have been possible because of being an approach machine during day game: Trains, Buses, Supermarkets, Street corners, Cafe's, Lunch hour restaurants. I approach at least 10 women per day at minimum!

The remaining 25% of my bangs in the last 2 weeks have been through social circle connections - in other words, Girlfriends of one of my guys friends that know my social status locally, and that I speak FLUENT SPANISH.

How spoiled can it be? Yes, they are getting more worldly and therefore spoiled - think Genesis and the Tree of Knowledge. But I've been back in Florida from Medellin for more than 2 weeks. 75% of my bangs since I am back is 0 bangs. In Medellin, I banged 8 or 9 chicks in two weeks, including a hottie for $16 in a casa, and had a 3 on 1 for about $160.

Quote: (12-30-2011 07:55 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Fellas,

Our JOB (for lack of a better word) is to find the new spots when the current ones lose their luster. I think we have to get used to "heartbreaks" (when it comes to cities/towns changing). Since I am an "oldhead", I saw Toronto's demise (from the 90's and 2000's). I saw the start of Brazil's demise (in some spots) and many of you have confirmed it. Sooner or later, this trend will hit the Dominican Republic and I'll shed a few tears then too.

...but you get out that map or globe, read this forum (and others that are similar) and try someplace else.

Hey UNerd - where are you based now?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

So in very basic terms as these countries become more developed, we men need to make more cash?

Quote: (12-30-2011 04:17 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I'm not worried at all, and there are several reasons why. I'll outline them point-by-point.

1. Look at what's already been done-is it really that bad?

Be honest-are women that horrible throughout the west? We all agree that places like DC, Miami, and Toronto are rough, but what about other parts of the west?

Even in America, you can find large pockets of fit, sane, friendly, and feminine women if you just leave the main big city offenders up in the northeast (look at MiXX's recent report on Dallas). Same thing in Canada once you escape Toronto (scotian says that "Canadian women are very much DTF and love to have a good time", while Montreal gets praised here consistently, despite Quebec being second only to Scandinavia for the sheer influence feminism has had there). In spite of the modern feminist programming and attitude we complain about, cool women exist, and in some places are even the norm!

Europe is even better (lower obesity and, as I wrote about in a guest post, potentially less hostile forms of feminism). Places like Sweden are crawling with fit, attractive women, and that nation is arguably the world's most feminist friendly. The place has its issues, but plenty of guys (as rudebwoy indicated above me) go there and still have a great time with quality women (wifey material, even). I've heard similarly positive reports from American guys in places like France and even Germany. The situation in many parts of western Europe when it comes to attaining a quality girl is far from hopeless.

If the homelands of said westernization can still have so many quality women, what does that tell you about the rest of the world?

2. Feminism in its modern form is simply unsustainable.

Those who fully adhere to the tenets of this ideology today face several problems.

a) Low fertility rates. The closer a woman's ties to modern third-wave feminism, the less likely it appears that she will reproduce herself, at least here in the US. Those more distant from the movement (more conservative and religous populations) are, conversely, reproducing the most. The most loyal foot-soldiers of this movement are urban, liberal whites. These people simply do not reproduce themselves, and sport some of the lowest fertility rates of any demographic. They're already wiping themselves out.

I suspect that their failure to reproduce may not bode well for the persistence of their ideology, especially with their polar opposites multiplying so rapidly.

b) Female unhappiness. Women who have bought the feminist card are apparently not all that happy. They're succeeding financially, surpassing men now even, only to regret their lack of a family/mate (things that their adherence to modern feminist ideology often precluded). They're finding that they don't actually want to work like men forever, and that they do want to be mothers even if it comes at the expense of career progression. They're finding men even more unlikely to commit than they were before, since they've made sex so cheap and abundant (as sex-positive feminists have encouraged them to do), thus inadvertently giving men an upper-hand in the modern mating game.

Most importantly, they're finding out that life is not actually like Sex and the City, where you can ride the cock-carousel until your mid-30's and still somehow snag Mr. Big once you've "had your fun" and "found yourself". In real life, Mr. Big either pumps and dumps you or just ignores you altogether for another (usually younger) woman, leaving you a) alone and b) regretting waiting this long and passing up other romantic opportunities before. Much of the time, women find themselves unable to even locate "Mr. Right" at all. They're settling more and more. Women are not happy with this.

The younger generation of women is watching this feminist dream come crashing down along with many of the promises it made-don't count on all of these young girls signing up to go down the same path as their predecessors.

3. Cultural differences will prevent worst-case scenarios (read: Toronto or D.C.) from repeating themselves in many places. In fact, they've already done so.

People must be careful not to confuse themselves about where our current issues came from. Men have to acquiesce to their emasculation before it happens, and allow for some of the more negative aspects of our modern society (ex: no fault divorce/modern family laws, etc) to come into being.

Many western men have done this, especially in the cities. Don't count on men elsewhere all uniformly following suit (Case in point: Japan, a surprisingly patriarchal land in spite of its wealth). Many simply will not put up with it, and women in these places who insist on this will simply find themselves alone. Some of the nauseating things that white knights/betas/manginas in western nations pull could get you killed (or, at the least, beaten rather harshly) in a place like Jamaica, and I doubt that island is an exception. It'll be a cold day in hell before men in these places simply let their women step all over them like that.

4. To quote Aliblahba above me: "As long as you have what women desire this perceived problem will not pertain to you."

This will always remain true. Quality follows quality. If you're a worthy man, you'll be able to find worthy women, even in the most "ruined" parts of the west. Game can be a powerful weapon for you if you want to make sure this happens.

It is true that some things are changing. Foreigners are no longer a novelty in many places. You'll no longer always be able to just swoop in on a jet and charm the panties off of random foreign stunners without being able to speak the language in many places. These women will start being a little more selective as they become more knowledgeable and less desperate.

This does not, however, mean that these places are necessarily ruined. If easy, quick and abundant lays are your goal, then sure, perhaps you'll be troubled, but if you look beyond this idea there will still be plenty of opportunity. There are still plenty of attractive, fit, feminine and quality women in places like Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, and Colombia, more than you'll be used to if you're from many parts of the USA and the UK.

Take weight as an example: There is no evidence, for example, of women in these places and in many developed nations around the world becoming as obese as what you'll see in the USA. Even the UK and Canada, America's closest global relations, can't pull this off. That should tell you something. The women have become choosier and less desperate in many parts of the world, but they're not blowing up like balloons and behaving as though femininity is a disease. The spread of third wave feminism and other western diseases has not destroyed quality women elsewhere, even within many parts of the west itself.

Foreign women may become more discerning as the world becomes more interconnected, living standards rise and wariness of sex tourism increases, but that doesn't mean they will necessarily be ruined.

Bottomline: Decreasing instances of women falling into one's lap with no effort =/= decrease in quality. The sky is not falling, guys.

feminist women figure out--almost too late-- that they CAN'T "have it all" (high stress carrer AND a family)

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/21/...a-20120821