rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where in Europe are the girls the easiest to pick up/bang?

Hi everyone.
Was hoping to get a general consensus here of in which country or city in Europe are the girls most friendliest and easiest to pick up/bang?
Thanks in advance

Have you read the dozens of European threads here? If so you should have it narrowed it down to a handful.

Bring phat cash and come to Scandinavia. Norwegian and swedish girls loves to party, get drunk and are mostly friendly and one-night stands seems to be the norm! They got a reputation of being easy!

Check out Dexpedition on Oslo; http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=45967
Dexpedition on Stockholm; http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=46870

I am orwegian but watchig this makes me embarrased of norwegians, acting like spoiled brats!

-rdp

This depends on the time of the year, your budget, the type of girl you have a preference for and 1000 other factors. Thus there isn't one ultimate destination, one magic bullet. If there was we'd all be there right now.

I'd say Scandinavian and English for easiness.

from where i have been Greek islands -IOS every night is a drunk pick up fest

There are too many threads on this already. But Scandinavia... Sweden and Oslo hands down. The pretty girls are equally as up for it as the average girls. Everyone speaks English so you can actually have a normal conversation and they are really wild in bed. Fortunately English speakers still have exotic factor. Thank god it's soooooo expensive otherwise the place might be ruined.

I can assure you that english girls are very easy, everywhere in England apart from London, not that in London they are tough to crack but outside London you just get better quality for less effort.

Interesting

Quote: (12-21-2011 01:12 AM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2011 12:42 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I can assure you that english girls are very easy, everywhere in England apart from London, not that in London they are tough to crack but outside London you just get better quality for less effort.

Please tell me 3-5 big cities in England that you recommend that are packed with easy girls.

Norwich, Leeds (i can never forget Leeds, soon as me and my friends came out of the coach, i start approaching every chick, i was kissing 9's and 10s like it was the most easiest thing in the world and im talking super hot white blonde chicks with phat asses like latina chicks, i was probably 18 at the time but i bet it still that easy) Huddersfield, Nottingham and i would say cardiff..i never been to the last one, but i was researching hard before i went there and according to my research it is really easy there..even the local guys say the women there are super sluts, imagine an outsider.

Also the reason why i know most of these english cities are easy its because guys that dont pull in london, would be pulling in these cities like crazy. I had friends that never pulled in london but when i would go see them outside london, they are suddenly surrounded by 8's..its really that easy, you have to be a super beta not to pull there.

Quote: (12-21-2011 01:12 AM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2011 12:42 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Please tell me 3-5 big cities in England that you recommend that are packed with easy girls.

NEWCASTLE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! [Image: banana.gif]

Ignore the fat slag running around. Theres plenty of hotties that are willing to fuck you after they puke on your Nason's. Jus sayin'.

If Scotland is anything like "The Castle" then here I come!

what about essex?

Quote: (12-21-2011 04:34 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

what about essex?

We have a bit of data on Essex. I really want to go though.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Great thread.

Thanks everyone!!!!!
Much appreciated indeed

Quote: (12-21-2011 01:30 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Norwich, Leeds (i can never forget Leeds, soon as me and my friends came out of the coach, i start approaching every chick, i was kissing 9's and 10s like it was the most easiest thing in the world and im talking super hot white blonde chicks with phat asses like latina chicks, i was probably 18 at the time but i bet it still that easy) Huddersfield, Nottingham and i would say cardiff..i never been to the last one, but i was researching hard before i went there and according to my research it is really easy there..even the local guys say the women there are super sluts, imagine an outsider.

Also the reason why i know most of these english cities are easy its because guys that dont pull in london, would be pulling in these cities like crazy. I had friends that never pulled in london but when i would go see them outside london, they are suddenly surrounded by 8's..its really that easy, you have to be a super beta not to pull there.

Why is London harder then towns outside of London?

Germany

Quote: (12-22-2011 09:09 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Germany

Yep, and also don't forget its little neighbor to the south, Switzerland. Here you'll find a country that combines Germanic sexual openness with a longstanding patriarchal tradition more or less resistant to the ravages of feminism.

[/quote]

[/quote]

This hasn't totally been my experience. In general I've found being American is a draw in London, but a disadvantage in Northern England. Haven't tried Leeds, and I should. BTW, the hot blonde/blue eyed/phat ass combo is my favorite, and surprisingly common all over England.

England.

Italia

[/quote]
BTW, the hot blonde/blue eyed/phat ass combo is my favorite, and surprisingly common all over England.

[/quote]
I've never heard anyone say that before.....any specific towns that have a ton of these girls?

Quote: (01-02-2012 02:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2012 02:31 PM)JTinVA Wrote:  

This is because there are lots of high value men in London and so you're competition is greater, i.e. well dressed, in shape, money, etc.

Moreover, girls have more inflated egos as they may be better educated, have a 'high-powered' career which earns them a decent amount of cash or come from a more well to do socio-economic background. Thus raising their own self-perception and worth (merited or not).

Outside of London girls tend to be more down to earth, generally friendlier and approachable, thus making bangs easier. You'll always get snobby bitch shields everywhere but more so in London than Manchester or Leeds let's say, and I've had several bangs in all 3.

Quote: (01-02-2012 02:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2012 02:31 PM)JTinVA Wrote:  

BTW, the hot blonde/blue eyed/phat ass combo is my favorite, and surprisingly common all over England.

[/quote]
I've never heard anyone say that before.....any specific towns that have a ton of these girls?
[/quote]

I should have qualified what I said. I didn't mean this type was extremely common in the UK, just that in general around the world it is a rare type (including in the USA -- you hardly ever see the combination of hotness plus blonde/blue eyes plus hourglass figure with big butt)... but in England you see it more than in most places, inlcuding more than in the US. You see it in Germany, but the girls are 5'11" instead of 5'5" (not that I would complain about 5'11"). And try London. On my next trip there I might even head north to spend a day or 2 in Milton Keynes, supposedly England's version of an upscale suburbian "bedroom community" -- where, if things are parallel to the US, you'd be more likely to find hotties.

i would say Spain is fairly easy to pick up girls...especially if you are over 6 foot, with blonde/fair hair, and blue/green eyes...ie. not spanish looking...spanish girls like guys who are a bit quieter than the normal spanish guy who is generally quite loud and macho.