rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst time of the year for you to hunt/court pussy.

There are certain times of the year that I think players should avoid courting /hunting pussy. Whores have certain dates marked on the calendar , for a manipulative purpose , so,why shouldn't we counter?

1. Christmas......This is a disaster. Fuck Christmas carols. Whores will play the religious/spiritual card and have you buying gifts uncontrollably to earn pussy. Jesus never needed a gift to redeem mankind, so ,why should we need a gift to get some pussy?

2, New years.... Forget about it...these whores have more resolutions than the U.N, had for Saddam Hussein. She will break every promise, yet ,drag you into a protracted pussy begging scheme.

3. Thanksgiving...... You want to inherit a family? Hunt pussy around this time and get introduced to the whole fucking tribe. You're the only "turkey" at the table.

4. Birthdays.... please figure out when this bitch was born. This is an opportunity for her to abuse you with guilt . She wants a new lease on life, and has all sorts of plans because she is "older" and maturing in life. Counter this with an offering for her to suck dick better as proof of her experience. Equal exchange.

5. Valentine's Day..... a certain henpecked fuck, created this day, that has caused mass depression and hysteria in men. Under no circumstances should you court/hunt whores within 30 days of this date! Avoid this like jews avoided the plagues in Egypt......run!

1 & 5

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I shudder to think how many tools have awarded engagement rings to their beloved on birthdays and Valentine's Day. I've always wanted to simultaneously bust a nut in a trick at the stroke of midnight to bring in the New Year though. Christmas is definitely a trap - expectations are high, depending on how long you've been together. Thanksgiving is a chore, and if you've been together any length of time, you can't avoid sitting down at some point with her family. That's reason enough right there to avoid LTRs.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I guess NO. 1 falls under the category: "What would Jesus NOT do?" [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Christmas break. All the college girls go home. My hunting grounds that are normally filled with thousands of cuties suddenly become empty wastelands.

However, there is a 72 hour window that is great. This is the 72 hours that occur when she has finished her last final and has yet to go home to her parents house. They are DTF during these 2-3 days. I go hard on the Thursday and Friday of finals week, and of course on Saturday. By Sunday, they are headed home to mommy pretending to not be a slut.

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Christmas break. All the college girls go home. My hunting grounds that are normally filled with thousands of cuties suddenly become empty wastelands.

However, there is a 72 hour window that is great. This is the 72 hours that occur when she has finished her last final and has yet to go home to her parents house. They are DTF during these 2-3 days. I go hard on the Thursday and Friday of finals week, and of course on Saturday. By Sunday, they are headed home to mommy pretending to not be a slut.

72 hours prior to any of the dates listed above, or, just for Christmas? May God strike me impotent if I court a bitch so close to the dates I have proposed. Are you saying they are already in rotation? They would have to already be in rotation for me to cough up anything, to eventually get something in return....... Head, anal, pay bills ....something. No exceptions.

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:21 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

There are certain times of the year that I think players should avoid courting /hunting pussy. Whores have certain dates marked on the calendar , for a manipulative purpose , so,why shouldn't we counter?

1. Christmas......This is a disaster. Fuck Christmas carols. Whores will play the religious/spiritual card and have you buying gifts uncontrollably to earn pussy. Jesus never needed a gift to redeem mankind, so ,why should we need a gift to get some pussy?

2, New years.... Forget about it...these whores have more resolutions than the U.N, had for Saddam Hussein. She will break every promise, yet ,drag you into a protracted pussy begging scheme.

3. Thanksgiving...... You want to inherit a family? Hunt pussy around this time and get introduced to the whole fucking tribe. You're the only "turkey" at the table.

4. Birthdays.... please figure out when this bitch was born. This is an opportunity for her to abuse you with guilt . She wants a new lease on life, and has all sorts of plans because she is "older" and maturing in life. Counter this with an offering for her to suck dick better as proof of her experience. Equal exchange.

5. Valentine's Day..... a certain henpecked fuck, created this day, that has caused mass depression and hysteria in men. Under no circumstances should you court/hunt whores within 30 days of this date! Avoid this like jews avoided the plagues in Egypt......run!

This is why I have always said that the best thing about the holidays is January 2nd.

As far as Valentine's Day....a certain doubly-henpecked fuck from the midwestern USA decided that another Valentine's-like day should also be created....Sweetest Day, smh.

I don't think there's such a thing as a "worst time of the year" to hunt pussy. Just self-limiting beliefs that hold you back.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (12-13-2011 08:30 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

As far as Valentine's Day....a certain doubly-henpecked fuck from the midwestern USA decided that another Valentine's-like day should also be created....Sweetest Day, smh.

Wait a minute, don't bash that dude so fast, he could have created it with the intent for you to savor the sweetest pussy day.

Mixx

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:59 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I shudder to think how many tools have awarded engagement rings to their beloved on birthdays and Valentine's Day. I've always wanted to simultaneously bust a nut in a trick at the stroke of midnight to bring in the New Year though. Christmas is definitely a trap - expectations are high, depending on how long you've been together. Thanksgiving is a chore, and if you've been together any length of time, you can't avoid sitting down at some point with her family. That's reason enough right there to avoid LTRs.

Another problem here is that in a lot of states, you're entitled to the ring back if the engagement breaks up (usually for any reason, no-fault) - HOWEVER, if you give the ring on a holiday it can be construed as a "gift" and thus she doesn't have to return it to you. Even thought it's absurdly obvious it's an engagement ring and not a garden-variety piece of jewelry.

Entitled holidays and the law - a killer combination.

Quote: (12-13-2011 08:32 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I don't think there's such a thing as a "worst time of the year" to hunt pussy. Just self-limiting beliefs that hold you back.

I concur. For every on VDay who demands presents, there's an unhappily single chick at the watering hole. For every girl who wants gifts on Christmas, there's another who's back home for the break and will bang some strange before going back to her real life.

I would bet that women who frequent the singles scene during holidays are even MORE DTF, because their being there during times of great "togetherness" indicates a real disconnect from a social circle, a disconnect you can fill (yeah, that was a metaphor).

Quote: (12-13-2011 08:30 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:21 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

This is why I have always said that the best thing about the holidays is January 2nd.

What is this "sweetest day" business you speak of? You mean to tell me that someone has created /wants to create such a thing? WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR IS THIS EVENT , SIR?

New Year's Eve

New year's eve is one of the best day to chase pussy, every bitch is looking for the first new guy to fuck. Usually when i come out in new year's eve, i always end up with a new chick.

Sorry that's what I meant. Forgot to quote Pusscrook.

Deleted

Quote: (12-14-2011 03:59 AM)Brightside Wrote:  

Birthdays.

Often the b-day girl is getting sloshed with about 4 or 5 other girlfriends who take it upon themselves to "protect their girl" from any guy who even makes an attempt on the b-day girl because they are jealous **** who can't stand their friend getting attention. Even going after one of the friends usually proves futile at the end of the night because of the classic, "I gotta look after my girl..." excuse.

Only have college experience but I see this scenario play out at least once a week...

Not saying you shouldn't try, just that your game should be tight.

Bachelorette parties would suck for similar reasons. I meant the friends, not the bride to be. Well if your a genuine playa mothafucka you could always give the lass one more ride on the cock carousel before kids, sexlessness, obesity, infidelity and "I'm not happyyy" strike. In that order.

Not that one should not hunt pussy on any given day of the year, and yes, you can continue with "business" as usual,but, I have never had a whore say to me, " Christmas is coming soon, and I was thinking we could get together so I can suck your dick, because that's all I want for Christmas". Why isn't sucking me off a gift too? I could make it special. Many have inquired about what presents they have an interest in getting, and it never includes such a request. I mean never, ever. However, on a regular fucking day, whores petition for dick sucking duties endlessly. Why is Christmas day any different? Another psychological trap.

I have never had a whore say to me, "WOW, it's Thanksgiving again, and I want to get tied up like a trapped goat so that you can have your way with me". Many have wanted to know what I was brining to the family gathering though. In a normal week, the whore might want to get tied up for three days out of that week. You see, this bitch can't even cook , so why is this day so important to her all of a sudden ? Add that to the mental trap.

I have never had a whore say to me, "You know it's Valentine's day again, and this time , instead of you sending flowers and chocolate, you can fuck me in the ass until my eyes cross, plus, I will bake a cake and go pick flowers for you. No, no, no, never is this an option that she utters out of that fucking mouth.. However, on a regular Saturday night, the ass is offered up as a sacrifice and the poor whore tries her best to fix a few brownies without burning down the fucking crib. This is purely a day of immense pressure for you to prove yourself.

I have never had a whore say to me, "For New Years, I am going to focus more on you , and not worry so much about what I want out of life. All of a sudden this selfish whore is a concerned citizen when it comes to the welfare of others? I think not. This day is merely a platform for a speech . Go drown yourself for New Year's, sweety.

I have never had a whores say to me" OMG it's my birthday, and I want a video of me and you fucking so that I can better at pleasing you. If you want to see how much her love is worth, pretend that you forgot it was her birthday and feel wrath. You will seal your fate when it comes to plundering this hole and if you don't think you are being measured by what you do for her that day. Test it for yourself.

I guess I see these days more so as tactical maneuvers , used by women for the sole purpose of planting seeds deep in your mind. One would be wise to enjoy all the other days that are not filled with so much pressure when hunting pussy.

Quote: (12-13-2011 10:24 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:59 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Another problem here is that in a lot of states, you're entitled to the ring back if the engagement breaks up (usually for any reason, no-fault) - HOWEVER, if you give the ring on a holiday it can be construed as a "gift" and thus she doesn't have to return it to you. Even thought it's absurdly obvious it's an engagement ring and not a garden-variety piece of jewelry.

Entitled holidays and the law - a killer combination.

This is true...if there's no wedding, she's obligated by law to return the engagement ring. However, if you give it to her on a particular occasion it can be construed as a gift and she can make a compelling argument to keep it. You hate to rain on a guy's parade if he has a romantic proposal planned for Valentine's Day, but I always advise against it. Pick a random day to pop the question, but never in conjunction with a holiday where gifts are normally exchanged or expected.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Marriage...bah humbug!

Mixx

Finals. Everyone's studying or writing papers, and you have little time yourself to go out.

Quote: (12-13-2011 08:32 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I agree, it's like these fools that say 'It's impossible to get pussy when it's snowing out.'

Harder than when it's warm out? Yes, but impossible? Nope. If anything, the holiday party or the ski slope (provided you can ski or board) are very favorable venues.

New Year's Day is arguably the best day of the year to get a one night stand...

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The inverse happens for me. Currently out of school for a little bit, but those same chicks come back to my watering holes in droves. My game is better too this year so I'm just itching to do better.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Dunno about "courting" as such, but for one night stands valentines day is awesome. Single girls with low self esteem all over the gaff.

21 y/o brit.