rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

whats the best way to seduce a woman?

say you have chick over your house who is somewhat of a new interest but just a friend at this point but also both know their is obviously interest in being more than friends

Lets say you want to move very fast and get her into bed that night, within a few hours, what exactly would you do during that night @ your house to then make a successful move from a kiss to a bang?

I was thinking maybe go out grab some food at a decent restaurant, come back maybe watch a movie on the couch and lay with her and see where it goes from there....but thats kind of a wak plan im hoping for better?

Chloroform.

Can't tell if trolling and offended by poor grammar use.

Dude, going on a date to a restaurant is unnecessary and expensive, and "just laying with her" won't do jack shit unless she is that rare breed of sexually aggressive ho.

Judging by the way you write, with all the "I was thinking maybe" phraseology, you have a horrendously beta frame.

Like, read Bang, dude.

21 y/o brit.

Belongs in the Noob Forum.

Read through old threads and you'll find your answers.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:11 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Belongs in the Noob Forum.

Read through old threads and you'll find your answers.

didn't realize I had bad grammar or was trolling? I've read "bang" already and it to sum it up it's pretty much telling you, A: approach rather than already having the girl back at your place

Light food, eat in or make it yourself, alcohol (i.e. strong fruity vodka drink for her or wine), movies, make move.