rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

problem with DHV

problem with DHV

If I want to bang a girl.....isn't she already on a pedestal because I am pursuing her and wanting what she has...pussy?

What I've been doing and working for a strategy to me is....finding the ugliest picture of this girl......maybe even if it was 2-3years ago and thinking to myself, wow she wasnt all that then.....thats the real girl deep down inside and I am better looking then her......this does take away the feeling of her being superior than me...but yes I still want to bang her now because she is hot now.............how else do I demonstratehighervalue to her?

I already am American and speak english, shes from s.america

problem with DHV

DHV, is easy. I'm not the expert on s.a. girls but the consensus on this board is you got to play the jelousy card with these women, and I only dated 2 latin girls in my life and it worked well for me, even though they were originally up tight (not alot of latinas in canada).

DHV is just showing you are better. Than who, doesn't matter. It can be direct as in I am better than you, and if she ask why say you're awesome, and if she asks why you're awesome, say because you're the greatest man alive in a loud voice. Hell just watch some wrestling guys from wrestling prime hey day like hulk hogan, the rock, triple H and other cocky wrestler who are drowning in Vagina.

I kind of learn game from girls, I notice girls who eye hump me are very good at DHVing if they are into you.

Now if you have every come across a good sales man, you know how to take her off a pedestal.

Here is the difference. The store where they are advertising to you and trying to hand you out stuff and sell you hard is more likely to fail than the store who says we have this limited special offer and it is only available to certain people. Heck some barber's can get people calling 2-3 weeks in advance just to have an appointment. You need to be that barber not the one begging for clients.

So she has pussy, but you have dick, and you have all the things she wants. Every customer wants something, even though the store is selling the shit, you just have to spin it right. If you say buy my car because I want to get your money you won't get it. If you say buy my car because it is the best car in the world, better than the rest, well it is a start. You think girls don't like dick, they love it, they get it far less, they can't go get a male prostitute, they will age up and can't have kids by 35. Roosh is right, just think like a sexist, just view yourself as better and her to be lucky to be around you. Make her always feel like she is the lucky one. If you fuck her, then she is lucky you put your dick inside her dirty hairy pussy. If fact you should demand she thank you after you do anything that is pleasurable.

problem with DHV

To quote Roosh “You’re the once in a millenia asteroid that lands in Siberia and kills a lot of small animals," so she should have every reason to believe you are so one of a kind. What sets you apart and makes you unique and better than every other guy out there. Subtly let her know these reasons through stories, gestures/preselection (you've locked down the spot or every fly girl there is eyefucking you.), or a wingman commending you on your awesomeness when you are not there (again subtly).

I think you're confusing the term DHV. You are not pedestalizing her because you are after pussy and she has one. If you were pedestalizing you would be after her pussy because it is a special snowflake and she completes your world.

problem with DHV

Quote: (12-05-2011 12:00 AM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  

DHV, is easy. I'm not the expert on s.a. girls but the consensus on this board is you got to play the jelousy card with these women, and I only dated 2 latin girls in my life and it worked well for me, even though they were originally up tight (not alot of latinas in canada).

DHV is just showing you are better. Than who, doesn't matter. It can be direct as in I am better than you, and if she ask why say you're awesome, and if she asks why you're awesome, say because you're the greatest man alive in a loud voice. Hell just watch some wrestling guys from wrestling prime hey day like hulk hogan, the rock, triple H and other cocky wrestler who are drowning in Vagina.

I kind of learn game from girls, I notice girls who eye hump me are very good at DHVing if they are into you.

Now if you have every come across a good sales man, you know how to take her off a pedestal.

Here is the difference. The store where they are advertising to you and trying to hand you out stuff and sell you hard is more likely to fail than the store who says we have this limited special offer and it is only available to certain people. Heck some barber's can get people calling 2-3 weeks in advance just to have an appointment. You need to be that barber not the one begging for clients.

So she has pussy, but you have dick, and you have all the things she wants. Every customer wants something, even though the store is selling the shit, you just have to spin it right. If you say buy my car because I want to get your money you won't get it. If you say buy my car because it is the best car in the world, better than the rest, well it is a start. You think girls don't like dick, they love it, they get it far less, they can't go get a male prostitute, they will age up and can't have kids by 35. Roosh is right, just think like a sexist, just view yourself as better and her to be lucky to be around you. Make her always feel like she is the lucky one. If you fuck her, then she is lucky you put your dick inside her dirty hairy pussy. If fact you should demand she thank you after you do anything that is pleasurable.

So Asheo, your saying be jealous of her and other guys will work well for me or? because I know in the U.S. that can deff backfire I am naturally jealous but tend to tone it down

problem with DHV

[Image: troll.gif] ???

problem with DHV

@alchemist,
playing the jealousy card is not you being jealousy of her, it is you trying to get her to be jealousy over you and other women who you may like or may like you. You being jealousy of her is a DLV, it shows you're insecure and scared you may lose her, and it often leads to that, hence the stereotype of leaving the jealous boyfriend.

In a Bang columbia thread someone said, with colombian girls, you go after 10 girls one time, maybe you get 4 women out of the ten and you have more girls than you can handle. This is what Colombian men do and these women are so crazy for that guy that columbian men are willing to literally give girl friends away to near stranger gringo men (something that almost never happen in usa). And now going back in memory, I recall the feminazis bashing mexican men for doing a similar tactic even when married. But its not because Mexican men are adulterers why they cheat, it is because when dealing with women, especially latin women, if you don't have multiple women at least available as options they will cheat on you and dump your ass. It is why Justin Bieber who has a older girlfriend has millions of women who want to bang his brain outs.

Women do not think like men at all in this regard it is like the polar opposite. In fact if a girl liked me, and I wanted to really get her into me, a trick I'd do is to invite another female friend along and watch them compete sit back and laugh my ass off, or even just bringing up another female and say o she is attractive or looks nice, yeah she will give you shit for it, but deep down she will know she has to compete to get you. Why do the hard work, make her work to get in your pants. Thats my model. The hardest work I do is intiating conversations, setting up meetings and getting girls jealous over me, this is probably the easiest game to run and the only game that can end out in a 3 way for someone who is not an expert.

Just remember dating is a numbers game. Online women have the advantage because of all the horny men offering their dicks on a platter. But as long as you can always have women outnumbering you, even if they are not even physically there, you can tip the balance in your favour with very little effort. From now on, whenever you take your girl anywhere make sure its somewhere women outnumber men by a ratio of 3:1 like a pilates class, or a class on interpretative dance or poetry or yoga or dance or some other shit that no red blooded, football liking straight guy would find himself in. If you take you're girl to a bar, or a football game or other sausage fest all you're doing is building up her ego and introducing her to your competition.

This reminds me of a time when a guy brought his toronto 7 (really a 3.5) to a party with about 20 guys and 3 girls. I watched her and she had wondering eyes. Now I known them for years and she was really into her boyfriend, but wouldn't you be delighted to be in a party with 20 girls and 3 men, 2 of whom were grossly fat?

Anyhow the point of game is to turn what feminazis have made an anti male bias dating scene into a more balance scale. I'd summarize it is as : about making the women prove she is good enough for you instead of the other way around.

We are trained informally through Western society that men start conversations and then impress the girl. I have never been able to do this. My style has been to show true empathy and understanding. It is not a game many men can do but it one of 8 ways that DD talks about you can use to get women. Basically if I want a girl I walk up to her smile, shake her hand, and from that point on she has to prove she is good enough for me. I use a series of body language, gesture motions and angles to make her think I'm willing to walk away and often they even get desperate for my attention. Like if she is standing on my right side I ask a question that requires a lengthy answer like tell me what your childhood was like, and before she answers I start to walk away to the left side and after 7 steps I turn back and do a full circle and you can see the desperation in them to tell their story. Funny actually. Because throughout the whole relationship she will always be having to prove her self, and any question she ask to qualify me I turn back on her or just give a non answer answer. There is 0 point in answering directly a Western anglo female's questions because they are just qualifiers to qualify you to a dumb unrealistic list women have. Like how much money you make. If you answer a sum so much it blocks out the sun, and she wants a guy who makes at least 60k, well then you can't lose even if you have no job. Roosh pointed out that women in the west use any answer to any question your given by a western women will be twisted into a perverted thing, this is 100% true. Hence any question cannot be taken seriously from a western women unless it is in your opinion as a man important for her to know. Thus you give it a cocky and arrogant non answer answer.

problem with DHV

The best way to DHV yourself is to have her qualify herself to you.

One way to do this is to get her to talk more than you, if she's doing more of the talking, she's ultimately qualifying herself to you more than you are to her.

To get her to talk, you have to not talk.

Lesson: Talk less, eye contact more, pauses/silence can be a great thing, because a girl who's even remotely into you will want to fill the awkwardness, and she will effectively be "flinching" first.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

problem with DHV

Quote: (12-04-2011 11:29 PM)alchemist88 Wrote:  

If I want to bang a girl.....isn't she already on a pedestal because I am pursuing her and wanting what she has...pussy?

What I've been doing and working for a strategy to me is....finding the ugliest picture of this girl......maybe even if it was 2-3years ago and thinking to myself, wow she wasnt all that then.....thats the real girl deep down inside and I am better looking then her......this does take away the feeling of her being superior than me...but yes I still want to bang her now because she is hot now.............how else do I demonstratehighervalue to her?

Seems like two different issues.

Read this: http://www.rooshv.com/the-paradox-of-game

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. You want to fuck her just like you want to fuck every other hot girl out there.

As for DHV, there are a million different ways to do this. But basically, be higher value, and believe it.

problem with DHV

Yeah what prowl said

problem with DHV

Quote: (12-05-2011 01:54 PM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  

Yeah what prowl said

yeah I usually do get them talking while I just listen and that works great everytime

problem with DHV

Yup, especially how american women like to twist the littlest thing you say into something being perverse or an insult = a reason not to fuck you; its best to just shut your mouth for as much times as possible and let her do all the talking because it will make her want to fuck you more because she thinks you care about her story [Image: wink.gif] Unless you have a super tight game, keep your lips tight unless you're asking a question, its pretty tough to fuck up a question. I had a girl who even once twisted my nice clothes today comment to mean "o what I dress like shit every other day?"

problem with DHV

Quote: (12-04-2011 11:29 PM)alchemist88 Wrote:  

this makes no fucking sense. first of all dhv comes from mystery who doesn't actually fuck girls. he's a neurotic loser that made a name off of ridiculous theories and ridiculous image.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE WITH A GIRL WHO WAS LOWER THAN YOU?

What you need to do is get her to demonstrate value. Not higher value, HER value. What makes her unique? Do you want to fuck a girl that's beneath you? So why try to create that in your head?

I only fuck girls that feel good about giving my time to.

If you're worried about being "less valuable" than a girl, you need to work on yourself first, and learn how to approach women in any situation so that you have more options and don't trip over one pretty girl who may/may not like you.