rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hanging Around Hostels in the US....

As I type this, I am currently driving so I apologize if I make any grammatical or spelling errors or the post seems strange.

Has anyone ever tried just chiling around hostels in a city hey are in such as la or nyc fr instane s a means of meeting foreign women? I haven't yet hought of an excuse to bin a hostel unles you're staying there s the staff wouldn't bother you, but if you could it is possible to meet an attractive girl or two from abroad theoretically?

While travelling around France, I met a fellow Brit who lived in Paris and did just this. He was very successful. Described it as shooting fish in a barrel, though he did admit that most of those fish were Aussie's and Kiwi's.

Would imagine it to work a charm. Girls on holiday are more than keen and desperate for excitement. Heading down with a friend or group, exciting a crowd, leading them to a great local bar and then heading to yours for an afterparty would work a treat. Of course; if you neither live near a youth hostel, the hostel does not have a busy bar or you cannot pass for being in your twenties your mileage will vary.

Its a great idea. Unfortunately many hostel chicks aren't that nice..

I had some buddies that were stationed in Hawaii who said they would go to the resorts looking for tourist chicks. Apparently it was pretty easy. I'm sure the girls were a little nicer too [Image: biggrin.gif]

Probably any tourist place is a prime location... Its much likely for a tourist chick to want to f*ck a local, than it is for a a local to want to f*ck a tourist...so if you found a good spot, you wouldn't need to travel the world. You cold let them come to you. lol

Quote: (11-27-2011 01:43 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

As I type this, I am currently driving so I apologize if I make any grammatical or spelling errors or the post seems strange.

Has anyone ever tried just chiling around hostels in a city hey are in such as la or nyc fr instane s a means of meeting foreign women? I haven't yet hought of an excuse to bin a hostel unles you're staying there s the staff wouldn't bother you, but if you could it is possible to meet an attractive girl or two from abroad theoretically?

I can't speak for LA but hostels in NYC are usually in shitty secured buildings w/o lobbies, and on busy side streets that make for hanging around outside somewhat unfeasible, even with friends.

I keep on forgetting to try this out. I need to do it this weekend.

hostel game is often the way to go, especially if your standard day/night game is yielding poor/little fruit
i tried this last time i was in france and also in belgium, while rolling solo and there was definite potential, shame my game wasn't so great back then
like you guys said, the standard varies a lot, but I've found C-link hostel in King's X in London to have a higher standard than most

Hostels chicks are just ugly, Period!

It might work to offer tours to hostelers. Make us some nice flyers for pub tours, walking tours, historical tours, shopping, ect. It's a quick way to infiltrate the hostel and your intentions not be questioned.

Has anybody stayed in any hostels in the USA? I've thought about doing a cross country trip and though this would be a good way to meet foreign girls.

There's one in Chicago that would probably be fairly easy to hangaround. it's on congress I believe big glass windows so you can see in, not totally locked up, also on a busy pedestrian area so could easily hang around outside.

Quote: (04-06-2015 03:18 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

Has anybody stayed in any hostels in the USA? I've thought about doing a cross country trip and though this would be a good way to meet foreign girls.

Yeah I stayed at a couple in Florida; Tampa, Miami and Fort Lauderdale, this was before my RVF days so I didn't realize that I was C-blocking myself by doing so but they all had some foreign girls in them and the prices were reasonable. The thing about the USA is that there's cheap hotels to stay at in the 50-70 dollar range, or good Airbnb prices, so unless you're on a super tight budget, hostels aren't really necessary. One thing that hostels are good for, all over the world, is to meet people to hang out with if you're alone, so sometimes its a good idea to stay at a hostel for a night or two then leave for a hotel or something more private.