rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you seen men of all backgrounds pull?

I see race jokes come up and apparently the vibe I get is Asian and Indian men are at the bottom while White men are at the top. I want to ask you players or whatever this, have you seen men from all backgrounds attract a good number of women?

Living in Southern California I have seen Asian guys do great, White guys do great, Black guys do great, and Latino guys do great, I have never really seen an Indian guy before other than a few students coming to study at the colleges and they meet the stereotypes and I seen a few old ones who were married back home.

I work with a lot of Indian dudes. They tend to stay in their own communities and marry women of their own race and religion. They don't really do the arranged marriage thing so much these days I hear but their parents do play a big role in "introducing" them to eligible ladies.

Some of them end up with white American wives. They give their females a very hard time if they date non-Indian dudes though. It's a shame because I've seen some real beauties.

A few them I know are very Americanized. The look and dress the part when they go out. Almost look like dark Hispanics. They can pull in NJ/NY area.

Team Nachos

[Image: troll.gif]

Another first post/ race post.................

He got ya Parlay!!!!

Here we go again. Okay, the race thing is getting a bit out of control lately. And I say this as one of the posters that has frequently participated in race threads. Chill out guys. I think we need a little moratorium on starting race threads.

Edit- Just noticed it's a new poster. Maybe the Indian troll is back?

Quote: (11-18-2011 11:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Here we go again. Okay, the race thing is getting a bit out of control lately. And I say this as one of the posters that has frequently participated in race threads. Chill out guys. I think we need a little moratorium on starting race threads.

Edit- Just noticed it's a new poster. Maybe the Indian troll is back?

I agree. I honestly think it's time to consider an official policy on this matter. It's gotten beyond fucking retarded.

I wouldn't be opposed to a outright ban on race threads, like p4p. Sure, race will come up, but outright discussions should be clipped. They bring no value and are beyond tired. They're a haven for trolls a semi-trolls, including this OP.

[Image: troll.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-18-2011 10:34 PM)Onyxer Wrote:  

I see race jokes come up and apparently the vibe I get is Asian and Indian men are at the bottom while White men are at the top. I want to ask you players or whatever this, have you seen men from all backgrounds attract a good number of women?

Living in Southern California I have seen Asian guys do great, White guys do great, Black guys do great, and Latino guys do great, I have never really seen an Indian guy before other than a few students coming to study at the colleges and they meet the stereotypes and I seen a few old ones who were married back home.
Welcome back Indian troll. We've missed you.

[Image: post-91635-1302417811.jpg]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-19-2011 11:39 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I like your websites layout. Hope to read some good shit on there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Yeah, now I almost feel sorry for having started a race thread.

Quote: (11-19-2011 05:43 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2011 11:39 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I like your websites layout. Hope to read some good shit on there.

Thanks Neil. It's just a free wordpress theme. I've got tons of stuff stewing in my head. Figured it was time to put it down somewhere.

Team Nachos

How about a new icon posted on threads in order to prevent trolling: The Anti Indian Troll

[Image: ScreenSho242_negate.png]

Yeah this one is a bit over the top. Sure, we can talk about race but I think the misandry bubble is even better.