rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An overlooked tactic:Ignore

Everyone claims to have the infallible magic mindtrick. Mine is simple;press the ignore button on a bitch. Nothing fucks with her mentalspace like that. Don't go hostile,or think witty comebacks when she assumes you're just another beta-just ignore . When looking at her,treat her like a chair or a table.
Once she learns she's truly insignificant she'll more often than not require a closer observation as to why this is so opening the door to unshielded escalation.

I second this. Good observation.

I like to do this when a girl begins to show nascent interest in me. I'll turn my body away and talk to a friend or just leave her without saying anything.

It works on girls who aren't already attracted to you. Same as negging, if you pull it on a girl whose already interested you're shooting yourself in the kneecap with a shotgun. A rookie mistake I've made countless times =\n
Roissy also advocates ignoring girls you're in an LTR with when the relationship is becoming stagnant.

Quote: (11-13-2011 04:47 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

It works on girls who aren't already attracted to you. Same as negging, if you pull it on a girl whose already interested you're shooting yourself in the kneecap with a shotgun. A rookie mistake I've made countless times =\n
Roissy also advocates ignoring girls you're in an LTR with when the relationship is becoming stagnant.

Yes it does and believe you me the only thing hotter than a bitch thinking you feel nothing for her is for her to KNOW you're fucking a bitch 2 points above her: it gets them wet like in a shower.

You need to be very specific and detailed with this kind of advice though. Give specific examples of times, places, and situations to utilize ignore tactics. If you go out tonight and simply ignore all the girls and don't do anything, you're going home with your dick in your hands. This is just as bad as the "stop trying" advice that girls give to men because it works on them.

It's the old basic principle that people appreciate more what is harder to get.

This is a must move every man should have in his arsenal. Roissy wrote a good article about it and the back turn is classic.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

My good looking female friend told me to try this tactic on women, as it works great for her on guys.

I felt like a dick trying it at first, but it works. Takes discipline tho. Took me a full month to break down this one chick.

Bitches at work who used to disrespect me and knew it bothered me... Now all of a sudden they're interested, looking in my cube and shit.

I've acquired a bit of a "snob"reputation, cuz I'll just turn cold on a bitch. Ohhhhh well

I love this strategy. If you are good looking, confident, and have some cash , there is no reason to be begging these whores for shit. Now to keep the whores in rotation , (providing they have earned a top spot in the rotation), you have to amend the strategy a bit, or you will lose hard earned pussy. Ugly dudes should not attempt this strategy at any point.

I was ignoring these two 7s the other night while I was suited up at a higher end club in DC. They kept checking me out and started dancing together, inching closer and closer until I let them pass me by. My subtle eye contact probably lead them on. Had I not been waiting on this hot ginger to get back from the bathroom I would have been all over it. Very similar to taken man / married game. Women are attracted to good looking men who ignore them.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-13-2011 10:14 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

You need to be very specific and detailed with this kind of advice though. Give specific examples of times, places, and situations to utilize ignore tactics. If you go out tonight and simply ignore all the girls and don't do anything, you're going home with your dick in your hands. This is just as bad as the "stop trying" advice that girls give to men because it works on them.

Yes,you're right. Yesterday morning I was in a hurry,and in the evening I was high-am back. Let me elaborate:the tactic works on both bitches you want to screw and those you wouldn't piss on if their weave was on fire.
Every woman,even the Roseanne Barrs and Whoopi Goldbergs is vain. Their neural pathways have convinced them that as women every man finds them interesting.
Finding out otherwise is crushing. eg Years ago,still new to the game this bitch said-"you're the last person I could ever sleep with."
Several comebacks appeared in my minds eye,but I had a sudden epiphany. No,trumpets didn't sound,neither did the God of All Pimps whisper in my ear-it was this: WHAT IS THE POINT??There's obviously no pussy from this bitch;tonight or any other night. Meaning I'm free to avoid her mindless self prattle about her wonderful self and try elsewhere. I remember smiling and she asked why.
I ignored. Finished my beer. Walked out of the bar without a word and went home. I saw her months later. Same treatment. I later learned she stayed waiting 2 hours,thinking I'd gone sulking and was coming back for more of her shit.
Once I was in a motel on the bed both of us naked-no pussy.I thought it was LMR and continued foreplay. Was high,fell asleep. In the morning still no pussy! I could have,probably should have forced her-but no.
I ignored her from them on. A few months later I was at a supermarket with mum.
Her: "Hi!"
Me: silence
Her: "Hi!"
Me: silence
As her confidence began to crack I kept it moving while she stared after me. I've done the same with 10 other bitches over the years. I could have fucked them once the ignore button broke through the bitch mind but decided fucking is too good for them.
On ignoring bitches I do want here are examples. In Mombasa one time, 3 bitches are in the lounge at my hotel. One 8.5,a thinner 8 and a 6.5,I don't have to tell anyone here the social dynamic going on at that table. I pretended to want the 8.5 by asking the 8 for her number. When the bitch acted typically I ignored. To cut a long story short she reduced her shields trying to see why she was being treated like a piece of furniture, I wet my finger as we made out but alas!,last minute logistical hiccups prevented the f close. Btw,I still have her number.
An 8.5 I was meeting for dinner earlier in the year is a classic example of successful ignoring. I first negged her as she went on and on full volume about her family and work related stress telling her, "I'm not your therapist, and if you need an emotional tampon to GTFO and pay for one pronto cause its a major cause of frigidity."
[i]GAAASSSSP[/i] The cutie clutched her face like a vampire hoe caught in a noon blast of sun. Shock,fear,confusion,regret and a tinge of horniness ran across her face. She slowed her self obsessed role but went semi-Oprah about the importance of herself in her world.
After 5 minutes she stopped and I ignored while I subtly observed. Her body language changed. Her legs were spread,her voice and gaze lowered while she looked at me sideways. I noticed she was pointed through her bra and blouse. To cut a long story short-the night ended well.
Those episodes are an encapsulation of my ignore tactic.

Quote: (11-13-2011 05:33 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Ugly dudes should not attempt this strategy at any point.
this should only be used by "advanced" players. you'll shoot yourself in the foot if you dont know what you're doing

Quote: (11-20-2011 01:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2011 05:33 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Ugly dudes should not attempt this strategy at any point.
this should only be used by "advanced" players. you'll shoot yourself in the foot if you dont know what you're doing

I'm not advanced by any stretch of the imagination, but I know when to use this tactic successfully.

+1 its not an ignore as much as a mis-direct. You acknowledge her w/your eyes, then just turn her off and do your own thing.

When people do this to me, I always repeat myself and louder to make sure they heard. If they ignore again, I just walk. Girls arent used to this behavior and it unsettles them. Any reaction that spikes her emotions in any way is piercing her shield of calm, logical "I am hot and he wants me" behavior.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Tried and true....even a year later.

Why do some girls just start ignoring a guy in a social circle for no apparent reason? It wasn't like he was trying to game her or anything like that.

In these instances, the lack of basic manners from her, itself makes me ignore that girl rather than to use this to increase her attraction. I was reading the thread and one of the posters above mentioned looking at her but not responding. Have you guys tried it and do you think that it is an overkill and might come off as being butthurt? Assume that we are talking about an average guy who gets attention from time to time.

Quote: (03-16-2018 08:13 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Why do some girls just start ignoring a guy in a social circle for no apparent reason? It wasn't like he was trying to game her or anything like that.

Think she just dislikes him as a person for some reason but girls just don't have the balls to do anything about it. Kiwis are like this also- not sure if that's also true for Aussies.

Quote: (03-16-2018 08:13 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

You mean, no reason apparent to YOU. Something happened between them (that he may be entirely unaware of, by the way..) that caused it.

Unless she's the only woman in the social circle, and that circle is stranded on a desert island, trying to figure out why a girl is butthurt is a waste of time.

I think ignoring should be used as a punishment if she tries to act like she is better than you or friendzone you.

Attention is the coin of the realm and a man who ignores causes a credit crunch.

Its kind of like a wave. They ignore you, then you ignore them. Then after some time, they come up say 'hi' and ask 'what are you up to'. Its all too much drama just for a girl you are not really into but happens to be in the friend circle.

@Catalyst, it happens all the time in australia, probably more so than that in nz from the limited time I have been there. Even girls who are your neighbors, wouldn't bother to say hello when they see you the next day if they are not into something about you.
@Baphomat, totally true, most of the time the guy is not even aware what he did 'wrong'. But the thing is assuming that he did something wrong, isn't attempting contact when she is ignoring you making things worse? So, there really isn't much to do when this happens haha.

I think we need girls to be more down to earth and say something when a guy does something that she feels unpleasant/weird but who otherwise is a normal dude. But I guess in today's world, that is asking too much.

I really wished I'd met you when you came so I have a better idea of what the situations you're in are like(ie, if you're making any major socially awkward mistakes) but for most guys it's because in Australia and NZ people are too lazy/uncourteous to keep others in the loop about things and will just ignore others without giving it a second thought. Although it should be less common if it's face-to-face interactions.

Quote: (03-19-2018 03:15 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I really wished I'd met you when you came so I have a better idea of what the situations you're in are like(ie, if you're making any major socially awkward mistakes) but for most guys it's because in Australia and NZ people are too lazy/uncourteous to keep others in the loop about things and will just ignore others without giving it a second thought. Although it should be less common if it's face-to-face interactions.

Yeah, would have been good to meet up dude.
Agreed, this is how things are down under, if you are not hanging out with these guys often you slowly drift away but that can't be helped when one is busy or lives away. Also, hanging out with girls most of the time just does not seem right or gainful in any way.

So girls here for the most part, do not know how to have a decent interaction with a guy that they know a liitle but not so well, hence the massive success of social circle game at least in australia.