rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sites or people that do university assignments for you?

I have been getting great information from here so i have decided to ask this here.

I am doing a course online full time and as you know im in the oil field and i hardly have time to revise. The first assignment i have done it easily by myself, however the one i am doing now, the module leader told me that most of students find this module really hard. My course is health and safety and environment and this module is called database analysis and research methods and is mostly about statistics. I dont think i will have the time to learn this till the deadline which is coming up soon so i decided to get someone to do it for me.

Dont get me wrong, i am not being lazy because i will need and i will use this module in my position when i graduate, however i have decided that i will learn this module when i fly back to London, i will just get a personal tutor there to explain to me all of this and hopefully learn it. As for now, i am looking to get someone to do it for me. I have found a company that is charging me 1,337 dollars, i am trying to see if i can beat this price, they are charging a bit too much.

Anybody know of any site or a person that could do it for me for a lot less?

I at one point considered doing a similar thing. I ended up just doing it myself because the assignment/project was way too specific to my previous work to be outsourced. I also felt it might be morally questionable for me to do something like that - I wouldn't want that guilt to be on my head for the rest of my life.

1,337 is actually not a terrible deal assuming you are using competent professionals who can work in this niche area. You also did not really lay out the details of the project itself. Is it a thesis? Is it just a module assignment?

Ultimately, you've got ask yourself: how many competent workers/writers can you find who can talk about HSE? Unfortunately, not many. They're not like wordpress developers, which are a dime a dozen.

When it comes to things like this, you definitely get what you pay for.

The work is more of a statistical work than any other thing, it is just a module assignment.

I have just spoken to this guy from craiglist who is charging me $900 upfront and i am also talking to this woman who is charging me $100 http://www.skillwho.com/users/sciences-h...c759/..but her emails sound way too strange.

If i dont find a better deal, i might just pay this guy $900.

Paying more may be worth it if you're dealing with competent professionals who have a track record of delivering solid work on time.

I'd be wary of paying it all up front. Push to pay 200 up front (as a sign of good faith) and rest on delivery and go from there. They may push back but then just up your offer to 300 up front or something. Get them on the phone and ask specific questions to make sure they're legit before committing too.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

The woman that is charging me $100 definetely has something wrong with her lol http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRati...675&page=1

yeah Caligula i was not too lean in paying 900 dollars upfront, however this guy told me this:

In PayPal you will transfer me $1 and see that the name of the recipient matches the name of a Stanford Statistics PhD (class 2004) on the official Stanford site. Then you will transfer the rest.

Do you think that sounds legit? he doesnt want me to pay part of it and then the other part.

I don't like the sound of that pitt. It would be easy for him to set up a fake email address with the name of a Stanford PhD to receive the money.

That said, PayPal may have some procedure to deal with fraud and cases where you don't get the goods/services you expected - just like credit card companies. Look into what those are and if you'd be covered if that happens.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

hey OP,

I would be weary of the $900 offer. Try at the least to do some more digging on this individual, including speaking on the phone, and def dont pay all up front. Offer to pay him some up front and then when he has completed the assignment ask for some img files of a number of pages as proof it has been done and the quality of the work. Once you approve, send the rest and have him send the rest of the doc.

I have read about really terrible quality by term paper companies. They often sell canned shit that would get a bad grade in high school. You have virtually no recourse if it sucks or if you get ripped off.

I read a about one guy who made decent money writing term papers. He had a gift for finding a bunch of information, citing the the right number of sources, organizing, etc. Remember, professors need to grade quickly, and it help enormously if the project "looks right" and has the proper format. Many student simply don't read the assignment and fulfill the minimum requirements.

I have seen more than one consulting project where a Ph.D. in statistics charged a lot of money to do things completely wrong. Trust me, these guys had much better resumes than a random Stanford bottom-of-the-class grad.

Private message me. I can probably help you for free.

If you want something done then put the time in. Plain and simple. Fucking lazy dude...

Quote: (10-26-2011 09:40 AM)pitt Wrote:  

The woman that is charging me $100 definetely has something wrong with her lol http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRati...675&page=1

Not that I'd necessarily go with her, but to be fair it seems that someone has it out for her and wrote all of those 7 reviews. They are all the same writing style with the same complaints and identical ratings.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (10-26-2011 09:40 AM)pitt Wrote:  

yeah Caligula i was not too lean in paying 900 dollars upfront, however this guy told me this:

In PayPal you will transfer me $1 and see that the name of the recipient matches the name of a Stanford Statistics PhD (class 2004) on the official Stanford site. Then you will transfer the rest.

Do you think that sounds legit? he doesnt want me to pay part of it and then the other part.

He should have an @ alum email address.

http://alumni.stanford.edu/get/page/perks/alumniemail

If he's using gmail, scam.

Yeah, Pitt, I suggest you just do the work yourself frankly.

Quote: (11-01-2011 01:59 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

just do the work yourself.

I think most students only consider paying somebody because they do not understand the assignment and think they can fairly do it. Professors try to give reasonable assignments, so this is usually the result of miscommunication.

In this case, Pitt was considering paying $1000+, so he was obviously motivated. Probably the Stanford Ph.D. presumed it was a major statistical data project when he quoted a high price. In actuality it was more like a short and structured essay question worth around $100.

When you do school work, you need to follow certain "rules" or habits. Even if you know the material, think of these rules as prayers to the god of partial credit. Essays should cite appropriate sources. They must address all parts of the assignment. For example, if the question says "compare and contrast X with Y" then you should define X, define Y, compare them both, and then contrast them both. This makes it very easy for a harried professor to grade quickly and generously. But some students just don't respond. For example, the question may say "Compare Plato's concept of utopia to Barak Obama's political platform". Then some students write "I think Obama should ... blah, blah." Well f*ck your ideas. The professor specifically asked about Plato. You need to spit back Plato, and spit back the professor's definitions and ideas to prove you understand them.

On exams, you need to first read the question. Interpret it, and write it down. For example, you might write pressure P = 2.3, volume V = 4.5 cc, temperature T = 6.7 degrees Kelvin, etc. Then write down formulas like P*V = n*r*T. Make some tables or graphs. All this intermediate stuff gets huge partial credit, and prevents needing to backtrack if you get stuck. Finally, answer the question. For example, the question might say "Calculate the new temperature. Is it higher or lower?". Yet some students will do the calculation and forget to write whether it is higher or lower.

You could just retype definitions from your textbook, paraphrase Wikipedia, and get a decent grade on most essays. Similarly, you could get 50% partial credit on many exam questions by following my guidelines, even if you don't know the material.

Yeah i was totally lost with the work, i just paid someone one to do 65% of the work (paid 100 pounds), kim just gave me great information about the other question that i was going to work on by myself, so that just made everything real easy.

Also doing courses online are not as easy as in person. In person you can ask one million questions and you have class mates to discuss subjects and help each other with assignments. Plus, i am in a country where the internet is kinda slow, i didnt have access to the internet for 3 days because there was no electricity in the capital (not in the oil field at the moment, off for a month).

Kim, the guy who charged me 900 dollars and the company that charged me 1300 dollars saw the question before giving me their high quotes.

Kim you were truly a great help, i appreciate it.

Quote: (11-02-2011 12:49 PM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2011 01:59 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

just do the work yourself.

I think most students only consider paying somebody because they do not understand the assignment and think they can fairly do it. Professors try to give reasonable assignments, so this is usually the result of miscommunication.

In this case, Pitt was considering paying $1000+, so he was obviously motivated. Probably the Stanford Ph.D. presumed it was a major statistical data project when he quoted a high price. In actuality it was more like a short and structured essay question worth around $100.

When you do school work, you need to follow certain "rules" or habits. Even if you know the material, think of these rules as prayers to the god of partial credit. Essays should cite appropriate sources. They must address all parts of the assignment. For example, if the question says "compare and contrast X with Y" then you should define X, define Y, compare them both, and then contrast them both. This makes it very easy for a harried professor to grade quickly and generously. But some students just don't respond. For example, the question may say "Compare Plato's concept of utopia to Barak Obama's political platform". Then some students write "I think Obama should ... blah, blah." Well f*ck your ideas. The professor specifically asked about Plato. You need to spit back Plato, and spit back the professor's definitions and ideas to prove you understand them.

On exams, you need to first read the question. Interpret it, and write it down. For example, you might write pressure P = 2.3, volume V = 4.5 cc, temperature T = 6.7 degrees Kelvin, etc. Then write down formulas like P*V = n*r*T. Make some tables or graphs. All this intermediate stuff gets huge partial credit, and prevents needing to backtrack if you get stuck. Finally, answer the question. For example, the question might say "Calculate the new temperature. Is it higher or lower?". Yet some students will do the calculation and forget to write whether it is higher or lower.

You could just retype definitions from your textbook, paraphrase Wikipedia, and get a decent grade on most essays. Similarly, you could get 50% partial credit on many exam questions by following my guidelines, even if you don't know the material.

This is excellent advice.

When responding to essay questions throw in the exact words used in the question as often as possible when answering. If you can, throw them into the first and the last sentence of your paragraph - like a mini conclusion pointing out how the last paragraph addressed the question.

This makes it clear that you're addressing the question at all times and makes it easier for the professor to give you a good grade.

You don't need to do anything clever. If you're always focused on answering the question directly you're putting yourself above 70% or more of your competition.

This is still cheating...which is exactly whats wrong with America now.
To many people will lie cheat and steal to get to the top. it might work for a while but its a horrible work ethic.

The military colleges many of my friends graduated from would expel you with no leniency

I am the cock carousel

You don't get ahead in America playing by the rules. Many people in my school simply just pay or get upper years to their shit. Nobody hardly puts in honest and legit time in University anymore. They are hustling your money you might as well hustle your grades. I stopped trying and giving and fuck and my marks have shot up, no more do I kill myself trying to give new approaches and ideas. I just give them recycled BS and get my A.. move on lol.

I know a guy who writes papers for a living. Charges roughly 35 dollars a page, double-spaced.

I guess compared to college tuition, that's not much.

Thats why America is so fucked up now..
Im not saying everyone should be angels at life..but everyone doing each other dirty and stepping on each other to get to the top is why the economy is crashing everywhere. No morals in life. No morals in business.

You can hustle the legit way...

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-04-2011 10:43 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Thats why America is so fucked up now..
Im not saying everyone should be angels at life..but everyone doing each other dirty and stepping on each other to get to the top is why the economy is crashing everywhere. No morals in life. No morals in business.

You can hustle the legit way...

I couldnt agree more. I also believe that is possible to become rich by going the legit way, actually i dont see the point of becoming rich by walking over other people.

However you mixing up things..i didnt understand a part of the assignment, i had to get the work done, i knew i couldnt learn that by myself, i didnt have the time for that and i had a feeling i would end up screwing up. Its the hardest module, i had to a find a way to beat this module..what did you want me to do? i had no option other than to pay for it, however when i fly home i am looking to learn it through a private tutor.