rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cock teaser / attention whore?

This girl approached me in a bar some time ago. after some chatting she left me her number before I even asked for it. The following day she texted me.

We incidentally met the following night, and after a drink or two she invited me go to her place, but no sex.

After that, I have seen her twice, and twice she flanked. The time she needs to reply to messages has grown from few minute to three days in the span of a month.

She is really good looking, but I am not into all this bullshit. I am contemplating the following options:

1) no replying to her last message (this is what I am more lenient)
2) writing her back saying that I am not into girls who need to play games (just for the purpose of being a dick)
3) writing her for her birthday, which is coming up, which would be three weeks after she wrote me and then radio silence.

You went to her place and didn't bang? Then nothing after 2 more meetings? Sounds like it's done. Last ditch effort in order, then hang it up with this one.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

What would you suggest as a last ditch effort?

She invites you to her place. After drinks. At night. But no sex. What happened?

Hey Gmac, thanks.

Yes, any tip?

Mace: as we got in her apt, she told clear she did not want to have sex. My mistake, I should have left.

Sooo.. if you didn't leave and you didn't have sex...what happened? Did you talk all night?

make out session + sleep.

I think you messed up on the first night. If a girl mentions that she's not planning on having sex with you, it pretty much means she's willing to have sex with you. You just have to escalate and be persistent.

The worst thing you can do is to call her out. You'll just be reminding her that you failed to close the deal and confirming that you're bitter about it. Best move is to forget about her and try to reinitiate somewhere down the line.

That's a plausibile explanation, but i am not sure it's the correct one for this case as she kept on pursuing me after I slept at her place... In any case, I guess you are right on the advice to turn the page. Thx