rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh books

Roosh books

Hi everyone hope you're having a nice day

Does anyone have a link that contains roosh v books.

Thanks in advance

Roosh books

(09-10-2023, 08:06 PM)mooezz999 Wrote:  Hi everyone hope you're having a nice day

Thanks in advance

I have them all. My link worked until roosh deleted it after i redownloaded. I was thinking of selling pdfs of them on ebay. Is that allowed?

Roosh books

That's probably illegal

Roosh books

(09-12-2023, 11:48 PM)nampa Wrote:  I have them all. I was thinking of selling pdfs of them on ebay. Is that allowed?

Meh, Roosh could complain to Ebay and to get your PDF's delisted.  People should not read those books because the advice is bad and the writing is bad.

Here is a review of Pussy Paradise.

https://pieceofshitbookclub.com/2015/03/...y-roosh-v/

I did not remember:

One part of the book involves him, aged 33, trying to sleep with a 16 year old.

I vaguely recall him following a group of women out of a nightclub, jumping into their taxi, and getting kicked out.  What a lame move!  Can you find this story in there?  Or is it in another book?

Roosh books

(09-18-2023, 10:49 PM)Archivist Wrote:  
(09-12-2023, 11:48 PM)nampa Wrote:  I have them all. I was thinking of selling pdfs of them on ebay. Is that allowed?

Meh, Roosh could complain to Ebay and to get your PDF's delisted.  People should not read those books because the advice is bad and the writing is bad.

Here is a review of Pussy Paradise.

https://pieceofshitbookclub.com/2015/03/...y-roosh-v/

I did not remember:

One part of the book involves him, aged 33, trying to sleep with a 16 year old.

I vaguely recall him following a group of women out of a nightclub, jumping into their taxi, and getting kicked out.  What a lame move!  Can you find this story in there?  Or is it in another book?

find me a 16yo who doesnt think hard about sex every single day lol
sex is a win-win, 16yo is legal about everywhere ond earth so they'll keep getting screwed by 30yos while you whine on internet about it LOL
hang the fascists

Roosh books

(09-12-2023, 11:48 PM)nampa Wrote:  
(09-10-2023, 08:06 PM)mooezz999 Wrote:  Hi everyone hope you're having a nice day

Thanks in advance

I have them all. My link worked until roosh deleted it after i redownloaded. I was thinking of selling pdfs of them on ebay. Is that allowed?

can you reupload? I dont think ebay would allow selling them if you're not the copyright owner

Roosh books

PM me for deals.