rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for wings in SG/SEA region

Are there any active daygamers based in Singapore / SEA region?  Let's have fun, learn together, and conquer the daygame scene. If you are starting out as well, do not hesitate to shoot me a message, I'll be glad to try and coach you (for free of course). 

(07-07-2023, 06:35 AM)wildcat_daygame Wrote:  Are there any active daygamers based in Singapore / SEA region?  Let's have fun, learn together, and conquer the daygame scene. If you are starting out as well, do not hesitate to shoot me a message, I'll be glad to try and coach you (for free of course). 
what's singapore like, short, english feminist chicks? Their ridiculous non-tax policy drags all the unscrupolous foreign companies there. dated some chicks who worked at their subsidies.

Singapore is shit. Why not just kick yourself in the balls, or stay in America with the rest of the fat cunts?