rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Reply

Is the admin of this forum a total idiot?

Why is he worried about people posting links to other sites? Does he think this site has a userbase and people want to read five year old posts? He's so stupid he bans the guy driving all the traffic then 3 months later with no traffic he comes begging the guy to come back lol I just did a google search and found this https://culturewhiz.org/users/citron

You spam a lot of low quality posts with links to your site. It's more like spamming ads than participating to a forum.
You've never been close to driving "all" the traffic, I never begged you to come back, I actually totally forgot about you and was surprised to see you posting again.
You need to check your ego.

It appears that PAG was correct; this place is completely deserted despite the absence of the original forum.

(07-05-2023, 09:38 PM)citron Wrote:  You spam a lot of low quality posts with links to your site. It's more like spamming ads than participating to a forum.
You've never been close to driving "all" the traffic, I never begged you to come back, I actually totally forgot about you and was surprised to see you posting again.

Can you ban Artique and whitemike please? There insulting forum members.

(01-30-2024, 08:49 PM)Blackychan Wrote:  
(07-05-2023, 09:38 PM)citron Wrote:  You spam a lot of low quality posts with links to your site. It's more like spamming ads than participating to a forum.

Nah, they can stay Wink

Whitemike is just banned member PAG, dropping more links to his website.

(01-30-2024, 08:49 PM)Blackychan Wrote:  

Who have I insulted btw?
New Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.