rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Met my ex after 12 years…

Met my ex (the most memorable and loved relationship for 7 years) in a country that’s far away from where I usually live, last time I saw her was 12 years ago and god I missed that woman… 

I believe it’s a miracle that we met, I thought I’d never see her again…

She’s obviously happily married, lives there now, pregnant with her second baby…

She told me the reason we met is god’ miracle to give her some kind of closure after how we ended up things 12 years ago… she thought I was the one for her and I thought the same at the time…

She wished me all the best in my life, told me I should have my own children, get married and settle down or just remain single and keep playing… 

I left her my contact details, she promised me she will keep them but she will never contact me because that’s disrespectful to her husband and family…

We said goodbye, shook hands but no hug…

I’m sad as fuck…

Yeah that's gotta be tough mate. Don't make the same mistake with the next one.

'Just remain single and keep playin'

That was code for: Fuck Off.

(06-14-2023, 09:52 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Yeah that's gotta be tough mate.  Don't make the same mistake with the next one.

'Just remain single and keep playin'

That was code for: Fuck Off.

That was code for: Fuck Off” — lmao… I know brother, that’s exactly what I was thinking, it’s just funny when someone is that saying out loud! 

But nah, I appreciate it man, I was telling myself the same thing “don’t make the same stupid ass mistake with the next one” , the problem with me though bro, is I kept thinking I would never meet anyone as good as my ex… 

The biggest fuck up in my life! Not a day goes by I don’t regret it and wanting to go back in time to kick the younger n dumber me in the nuts!

12 years and you haven't moved on???!! That's really pathetic bro don't want to be mean but damn another example of how broken PUAs can be. You should be settled busy with your kids and family to care about a random ho you dated over a decade. Tragic

Yeah well its time to get a passport and go wife hunting.

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxe54VegnzOHT...9xxoMTRA5i

(06-22-2023, 11:30 PM)fuihzeh Wrote:  https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxe54VegnzOHT...9xxoMTRA5i

Fuck you… lol

But okay, I hear what ya sayin

Life is no fucking picnic, get yourself back together and enjoy the possibilities in front of you instead of bitching and romanticizing alternate realities

(06-23-2023, 02:11 AM)fuihzeh Wrote:  Life is no fucking picnic, get yourself back together and enjoy the possibilities in front of you instead of bitching and romanticizing alternate realities

Thanks bruh I needed that, only problem is that I just hit my early 40s do I still have all that possibilities?

(06-23-2023, 02:58 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  
(06-23-2023, 02:11 AM)fuihzeh Wrote:  Life is no fucking picnic, get yourself back together and enjoy the possibilities in front of you instead of bitching and romanticizing alternate realities

Thanks bruh I needed that, only problem is that I just hit my early 40s do I still have all that possibilities?

Well you're not dead yet, are you?

If what you want is to play the field for another decade, you can do that. If what you want is to build a family and raise kids, you can obviously still do that too. Hell you still have time to start three families if that's really what you want from life.

Do your best with the cards you have right now and you'll be fine.

(06-23-2023, 03:42 AM)fuihzeh Wrote:  
(06-23-2023, 02:58 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  

If what you want is to play the field for another decade, you can do that. If what you want is to build a family and raise kids, you can obviously still do that too. Do your best with the cards you have right now and you'll be fine.

Thank you brother, these words definitely help with picking myself up n get my shit together again, one thing I do always tell myself is that: A. Im not dead, well, not yet lol and B. Things could have gotten much worse.. anyways I really appreciate your reply and all the best to you too from one brother to another!

(06-23-2023, 03:51 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  
(06-23-2023, 03:42 AM)fuihzeh Wrote:  
(06-23-2023, 02:58 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  

If what you want is to play the field for another decade, you can do that. If what you want is to build a family and raise kids, you can obviously still do that too. Do your best with the cards you have right now and you'll be fine.

Thank you brother, these words definitely help with picking myself up n get my shit together again, one thing I do always tell myself is that: A. Im not dead, well, not yet lol and B. Things could have gotten much worse.. anyways I really appreciate your reply and all the best to you too from one brother to another!

Come out and do daygame!!