rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Ugh. I keep attracting a specific type of girl and I am sick of it. I am doing everything I can to change this situation.

I been working out with weights but I changed it recently. However, every time I am "talkative" to a girl, generally I am extroverted type of guy. I keep attracting UGLY girls that I do not like, and yet I Try to still be civil. And these type of girls would rate on scale 1-3. Whats worse, is they are like "oh I am independent," or "girls are strong and can fight too!" etc. with an aggressive tone and then they go off talking crazy shit like, "oh my dad molested me when I was a kid" or "I was raped" and then go on to say they LIVE with that person who did those things to her or they are still friends with them, then they go on to say "my dad (the person who molested her) was in the military and he taught me how to hot wire cars, and pick locks" Lets not forget the fact she tells me she is confused about her sexuality and then goes on to say she was only with one relationship and that was with a woman then tells me that her "ex gf" accused her of rape etc. when she goes off to talk that shit, I cut her off immediately when she left my condo. She displays signs that she is a stalker type of girl and I already have one stalker girl from Texas and she’s a nutjob.... lol. Seriously.....
Anyway these are the types of girls I attract and the stories they tell me. I am ready for a change.

I am far from desperate. I will never ever touch these types of females. I Do not understand why the hell some bitch would tell me this shit. They talk to me like I am just another "Friend" and even though I don't give a crap to sleep with any of these crazy bitches. I definitely do not want them as friends. I don't know what I am doing wrong to attract these types. Am I too extroverted? too "nice"? (even though I am an asshole at times). IF you need specific details ill provide the best I know in order to find a solution

What am I doing wrong?

This belongs in the Newbie forum but to take a stab you are definitely not talking to girls rated 1-3 (take a look at some other threads including “how would you rate...” for a poster containing the rankings). Those women have severe disabilities and definitely aren’t on the market. You’re most likely miscalibrated so a 3 in your mind is probably a 4-5.

Anyway, I don’t see why you engage with any women at this level. Unless you want to work on a specific game technique (Eg reduce approach anxiety) you should not exchange numbers, speak to, or flirt with women in that range. Live your life as you see fit but this seems like a question of poor prioritization rather than “attracting the wrong women.” You aren’t forced to interact with anyone.

What am I doing wrong?

Why are you talking to girls you aren't attracted to?
Serious question.

What am I doing wrong?

Quote: (05-15-2019 05:09 PM)ndsamkw Wrote:  

This belongs in the Newbie forum but to take a stab you are definitely not talking to girls rated 1-3 (take a look at some other threads including “how would you rate...” for a poster containing the rankings). Those women have severe disabilities and definitely aren’t on the market. You’re most likely miscalibrated so a 3 in your mind is probably a 4-5.

Anyway, I don’t see why you engage with any women at this level. Unless you want to work on a specific game technique (Eg reduce approach anxiety) you should not exchange numbers, speak to, or flirt with women in that range. Live your life as you see fit but this seems like a question of poor prioritization rather than “attracting the wrong women.” You aren’t forced to interact with anyone.

The newbie section? I am not new here but I can tell you are new here.

I am talking about women who at first appeared normal til getting to know them which by the way this happens when I am at work and start acting crazy and giving off red flags. My job requires me to be 'respectful' and courteous and when I am to anyone like one of the girls I explained just now, they think I am interested in them and I am not. These girls are UGLY as well.